• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Potential New Owner Watch Thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say Allen was . He was in on the sexual harassment, which led to the name change . He botchEd the KC affair the TW affair and he dicked up the stadium deal

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say Allen was . He was in on the sexual harassment, which led to the name change . He botchEd the KC affair the TW affair and he dicked up the stadium deal

Maybe I am an ass but I don’t care about the sexual harassment on a personal level. The girls got paid off for it so they got their justice and he got fired so Justice was served. Yes he messed up with KC and to a lesser extent TW. The stadium deal doesn’t really affect most fans.

Cerrato was pathetic and didn’t honor the draft. He was bad as a GM…Most of Allen’s issue came from the business side and the fans don’t really care about that.

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh lord!!! Say it ain't so. This cant be real right? MSN

Capture.PNG

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the reason it went this long was to get the financing to the owners finance committee satisified. I don't think Dan held anything up.

Dan is gone ... unless he sold one or both already he has $40+ million dollar mansion in Potomac and the new one they bought in Mount Vernon, VA. The second is the most expensive mansion in the DMV ... so almost $100,000 in empty houses.

I just checked, the Potomac home is for sale for $49 million. The Mount Vernon home is not for sale but has been moved out of.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the owners knew about all this shit already . its really goodell who is on the hot seat . i will concede it could be delayed but i think it will go through without a hitch but its wise not to trust it until the "ink is dry "

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the reason it went this long was to get the financing to the owners finance committee satisified. I don't think Dan held anything up.

Dan is gone ... unless he sold one or both already he has $40+ million dollar mansion in Potomac and the new one they bought in Mount Vernon, VA. The second is the most expensive mansion in the DMV ... so almost $100,000 in empty houses.

I just checked, the Potomac home is for sale for $49 million. The Mount Vernon home is not for sale but has been moved out of.
I agree with what you are saying and not arguing, but the finance committee signed off a few months ago right? Maybe 1 month ago? Please correct me if I am wrong.

I dont understand why they randomly picked July 20th to vote on it. Perhaps there was already a scheduled meeting at that time? I know the owners meeting was already scheduled for May 20th or so and we didn't have financial approval.

My point is that the league, to the best of my limited knowledge, could have voted on this really at any time after the financials were approved. One would think that Goodell and the owners would have been smart enough to know that Snyder would not go quietly. An owners vote should have been scheduled asap...for the good of the commissioner, league, owners, and fans. Apparently they dont feel that way and waiting for several weeks.

I think we are good...but this last drama filled report could have been sidestepped or at least released after the ink was dry. That is all I am saying.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with what you are saying and not arguing, but the finance committee signed off a few months ago right? Maybe 1 month ago? Please correct me if I am wrong.

I dont understand why they randomly picked July 20th to vote on it. Perhaps there was already a scheduled meeting at that time? I know the owners meeting was already scheduled for May 20th or so and we didn't have financial approval.

My point is that the league, to the best of my limited knowledge, could have voted on this really at any time after the financials were approved. One would think that Goodell and the owners would have been smart enough to know that Snyder would not go quietly. An owners vote should have been scheduled asap...for the good of the commissioner, league, owners, and fans. Apparently they dont feel that way and waiting for several weeks.

I think we are good...but this last drama filled report could have been sidestepped or at least released after the ink was dry. That is all I am saying.
I know you want this on the fast track .... as do I but these guys move at their own pace. Once the Finance committee gave their seal of approval then you have to find a date and place that works for everyone. That being said maybe some meet via Zoom. It is just how these guys move and JMO but I think they set it so it would happen just before TC.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think hiring allen and hiring jim zorm were 2 of the most obvious clusterfucks in the history of pro sports,both otchestrated by dan snyder.the only good thing he did was get joe gibbs to come back and coach.