• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Potential New Owner Watch Thread

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some one will give snyder what he wants soon always happens towards the end

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some one will give snyder what he wants soon always happens towards the end
What’s it say about that guy? I don’t subscribe to the liberal post or care too. Nvm, I looked him up

Last edited:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s it say about that guy? I don’t subscribe to the liberal post or care too. Nvm, I looked him up
Is it me or does this guy not sound like somebody we want?
He ran thr rockets in the ground and they are literally the worst team in the NBA.

Just a minor thing, but for some reason, I prefer an owner who will only own this franchise. To me, I think it would be better to have an owner focus and dump money into this franchise instead of collecting teams. Maybe there is no difference and I am being paranoid? Stan kronkie just win a SB last year with the rams and owns the nuggets and avalanche.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me or does this guy not sound like somebody we want?
He ran thr rockets in the ground and they are literally the worst team in the NBA.

Just a minor thing, but for some reason, I prefer an owner who will only own this franchise. To me, I think it would be better to have an owner focus and dump money into this franchise instead of collecting teams. Maybe there is no difference and I am being paranoid? Stan kronkie just win a SB last year with the rams and owns the nuggets and avalanche.
I didn’t really delve into him much. I don’t know anything about the NBA. One thing I noticed and liked, he scored a 9 on Forbes self made billionaire list

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t really delve into him much. I don’t know anything about the NBA. One thing I noticed and liked, he scored a 9 on Forbes self made billionaire list
At this point, the prospective can literally be called Not Dan Synder...and I would be on board.

I think he will try to burn it down on his way out. I can see him telling Rivera to not spend a dime. I think snyder is jealous because he knows a new owner will likely do what he never could...win.

I think bezos will buy an NFL team and he will be successful because he is a genius. I believe Dan is depriving us of thr best potential buyer on purpose. Just my opinon. Kinda like a man divorcing a woman and praying she marries a lover so he will feel better. Bezos has the brains a resources to be a successful owner. Will he do it, we don't know. What I can say is that bezos at least has the funds for the stadium and facilities upgrades. That is precisely the reason snyder won't sell to him.

The WP has trashed snyder for years is my understanding...long before bezos bought them.

Snyder wants the team to be irrelevant after he sells so I am guessing he will select the offer of what he believes to be the weakest prospective buyer. I wish the league would step in but they can't.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder is going to hand pick the buyer we are doomed .. Snyder is a communist now denying someone to buy something is sick.. good luck doing business in the future Dan. You will be broke soon .. nobody wants you now .bezos needs to come out and say his bid is 7 bill and Danny boy said No for a crushing blow

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder is going to hand pick the buyer we are doomed .. Snyder is a communist now denying someone to buy something is sick.. good luck doing business in the future Dan. You will be broke soon .. nobody wants you now .bezos needs to come out and say his bid is 7 bill and Danny boy said No for a crushing blow
I think Dan wants to pick the owner he feels when will flop. Just my opinion. He is a coward like that. He only likes the team if he is calling the shots.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said that for a while. I am out period. I can't do it anymore. I ethically can't do it anymore. Some fans get that, others do not.

As I told dean, this isn't a fans team, it is snyders team. As fans, we have an emotional connection to the team. However, it is a business at the end of the day and no amount of emotion can change that. If snyder or a new owner wants to move the team, they can do that. Owners like fans, but they like money better. Snyder clearly doesn't care about the fans or he would be making the transition as easy as possible. I have said that for some time now.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said that for a while. I am out period. I can't do it anymore. I ethically can't do it anymore. Some fans get that, others do not.

As I told dean, this isn't a fans team, it is snyders team. As fans, we have an emotional connection to the team. However, it is a business at the end of the day and no amount of emotion can change that. If snyder or a new owner wants to move the team, they can do that. Owners like fans, but they like money better. Snyder clearly doesn't care about the fans or he would be making the transition as easy as possible. I have said that for some time now.

I think he’s bullshit posturing for more money, personally. He paid $800m for the team, has a chance to more than quintuple his investment, and “might not sell if he doesnt get $6million?!?!”

Please.

He’s selling.

Furthermore, I dont think he’s fooling anybody. I think he got lucky with his first business, the telecomm whatever. My proof is in how terribly he ran the redskins.

Ran them right into the fucking ground.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

Under his watch, the Rockets have literally been run in the ground. They are the worst team in the NBA by far.

There again, yes, I would take him over Snyder. I don't think Fertitta has the money to make this happen though.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Front Office Sports' A.J. Perez reports Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos "remains in the mix" to buy the Washington Commanders.​

The New York Post reported last week that embattled team owner Dan Snyder might decide to maintain his ownership to ensure Bezos, a longtime rival, does not end up with the franchise. The top offer for the Commanders is reportedly $5.5 billion, well short of the $7 billion valuation for the historic franchise that has been among the NFL's worst teams for the past three decades. Perez said "news that Snyder wouldn’t sell to Bezos amounts to a ploy to get a high bid out of the Amazon founder." The list of potential buyers has been narrowed in recent weeks. It would seem Bezos, owner of The Washington Post, still has a chance to take over the Commanders this offseason.
    ... See More
    SOURCE: FrontOfficeSports.com
    Feb 27, 2023, 9:48 AM ET

Good news

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3