• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Your Reaction to Super Bowl Week & The Super Bowl With a Gif

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I've got the Chiefs' post-SB Gif ready for 'em.

giphy.gif

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're already welching on the bet like a slimy little bitch? Not surprised. :ohwell:

fuck you...when you lose, the avatar I picked out for you won't work. AG will cry more to the MODS like his bitch ass did last night and today.

you'll have to wear a different avatar if you lose.

stupid fuck

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
fuck you...when you lose, the avatar I picked out for you won't work. AG will cry more to the MODS like his bitch ass did last night and today.

you'll have to wear a different avatar if you lose.

stupid fuck

It won't matter because you're going down in flames, but you can't change the avatar after a game's already been played.

Moron.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't matter because you're going down in flames, but you can't change the avatar after a game's already been played.

Moron.

are you too stupid to understand what I'm saying?
the avatar I made for you, when you lose, will throw AlaskaGay into a frenzy and he'll demand that you take the avatar down. You'll have to go with an alternate avatar, of my choice.

Take it or leave it dumbass, your choice.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
the avatar I made for you, when you lose, will throw AlaskaGay into a frenzy and he'll demand that you take the avatar down. You'll have to go with an alternate avatar, of my choice.

Take it or leave it dumbass, your choice.

The bet has already been made. There's no changing the bet after a game's already happened. WTF does AG have to do with anything? Is he a Mod' now or something?

You're gonna lose the bet anyway, so it doesn't matter.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bet has already been made. There's no changing the bet after a game's already happened. WTF does AG have to do with anything? Is he a Mod' now or something?

You're gonna lose the bet anyway, so it doesn't matter.

He cried and cried and cried to the MODS about his rainbow picture, so you won't be able to use the avatar. As soon as AG sees it in the PF, he'll cry more...and the MODS will remove the avatar. So you'll have to wear a different avatar when you lose. If you don't agree to these terms, then you are a bet welcher and dumbass.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
He cried and cried and cried to the MODS about his rainbow picture, so you won't be able to use the avatar. As soon as AG sees it in the PF, he'll cry more...and the MODS will remove the avatar. So you'll have to wear a different avatar when you lose. If you don't agree to these terms, then you are a bet welcher and dumbass.

You should've thought of that before you made the bet, loser.

If you want to post an backup avatar, post it now. In this thread.

With the 32nd Pick of the 2020 NFL Draft... The San Francisco 49ers Select

Your avatar is locked in (despite your current f**kery).

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'll post the avatar when the game is over and you are ready to wear what I choose, loser.

Changing the terms of a bet after a game's already been played? That's not how it works, fagg*t. You're welching.

I'll use what you posted originally. That was the bet. Now post your backup avatar for NinerSickness approval, or f**k off to welch town.

You f**king children and your stupid f**kery & shenanigans. :tsk: No wonder you're a Democrat.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Changing the terms of a bet after a game's already been played? That's not how it works, fagg*t. You're welching.

I'll use what you posted originally. That was the bet. Now post your backup avatar for NinerSickness approval, or f**k off to welch town.

You f**king children and your stupid f**kery & shenanigans. :tsk: No wonder you're a Democrat.

FUck you and the other crybaby poofters that begged Mods to delete that thread. Not my fault y'all don't have spines. crybaby losers

Here is your NEW avatar

upload_2020-1-29_1-35-33.png

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never cried to the Mods about deleting a thread, ret**d.

That's the backup avatar. Fine. It won't matter 'cause I'm going to bitch-slap your dumb ass all over SportsHoopla on Sunday. :heh:

Have a nice evening.

You won't do shit, sissy. I've been clowning on you for years and you can't do shit about it. Cry more to the MODS.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make up more bull s**t that didn't happen because your pussy is trembling with fear about Sunday.

I'm not making anything up. AG went full tilt last night and there's no way he'll sit back quietly using an avatar goofin' on him. The mods will take it down cause y'all are soft.

you deserve to have the stupid slapped off your face.