• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Your Heisman List:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what else?
People with low IQ's also use the same meme over and over again. :L

i_love_gay_alabama_png_mouse_pads-rebb167df7a89435fb98275af9af67214_x74vi_8byvr_324.jpg

Come on bro, i still support you.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Want to make any kind of wager Mosely makes FIRST TEAM ALL AMERICAN? Don't know about your great linebackers and your OPINION! :nod: You obviously don't get out much. Next!

You're the one that admitted in another thread that you don't see much B1G football. So tell me who needs to get out more now junior.

Ryan Shazier, Chris Borland, and Max Bullough are all better than Mosley. Mosley will get All Am. because ESPN pimps tSEC players.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one that admitted in another thread that you don't see much B1G football. So tell me who needs to get out more now junior.

Ryan Shazier, Chris Borland, and Max Bullough are all better than Mosley. Mosley will get All Am. because ESPN pimps tSEC players.

Just a quick observation-

You whine more about what ESPN thinks than anybody I've ever seen.

That is all. Carry on.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ryan Shazier, Chris Borland, and Max Bullough are all better than Mosley. Mosley will get All Am. because ESPN pimps tSEC players.[/QUOTE]

And of course you have more than just your opinion to back up this claim, right?

I'm guessing that the statement "Dance with the one what brung ya" might be applicable in this, since ESPN is the sports world at the moment and we as fans made them that way. Far be it from me(who watches alot of other conferences) to say i think Moseley is pretty damn good and worthy of attention over some of the ones you mentioned. JMO

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perry Simmons, Duke OT.
Should be a lock.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't the reason Bama is winning. He is just along for the ride. He isn't Heisman worthy. He doesn't mean as much and hasn't done as much as Lynch, Carr, etc.

you-are-literally-too-stupid-to-insult_1171.gif

If he gets hurt this year, Bama loses 3 games. Maybe more.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Always with the excuses Junior! Why are those 3 better because you say so? I don't watch a lot of that boring ass 11 am football this is true but I do know everytime an SEC team plays one of them it's a nice W!

If it's espn that's SEC, CBS that's SEC. I've seen Fox say Mosely might be the best linebacker in college football. Who the hell's left? Oh yea, you! :laugh3:

Learn something then check back! :nod:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally posted by HayDav49

I did? :noidea: I certainly don't follow it like the SEC but I follow it enough to know it sucks! Why, do you watch a ton of SEC football? If you do, no one would blame you because it is the best! :yahoo:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wouldn't even be the most deserving LB in the SEC.:laugh3:

Poll the SEC coaches then get back with me! It amazes me how some people think if they make some off the wall statement couple it with a :laugh3: then they are witty, when in fact it just shows how shallow they really are!

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mosley- 66th nationally in tackles with 88 total
Not in the top 100 in TFL with 9.
No sacks on the year.
No interceptions on the year.
1 FF on the year.

:noidea: He's suppose to win the Heisman as a LB based on what? That he's a good guy and doesn't screw up a lot?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mosley- 66th nationally in tackles with 88 total
Not in the top 100 in TFL with 9.
No sacks on the year.
No interceptions on the year.
1 FF on the year.

:noidea: He's suppose to win the Heisman as a LB based on what? That he's a good guy and doesn't screw up a lot?

Reading skills Cam! Reading skills! I had him 6th on the list. Does that sound like I think he should win the Heisman? Also, when you're defense goes 3 and out, more then most all teams, you don't have the same amount of opportunities. You know Alabama has given up a total of 5 touchdowns in the last 9 games! Why don't you figure out the percentage he is in on all tackles? Watch a game once in a while. :L

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading skills Cam! Reading skills! I had him 6th on the list. Does that sound like I think he should win the Heisman? Also, when you're defense goes 3 and out, more then most all teams, you don't have the same amount of opportunities. You know Alabama has given up a total of 5 touchdowns in the last 9 games! Why don't you figure out the percentage he is in on all tackles? Watch a game once in a while. :L

He is in on 12.7% of Alabama's tackles.

Some other lead tacklers on top ranked defenses....
Kurtis Drummond is in on 11.1% of Michigan States.
Preston Brown is in on 13.1% of Louisville's.
Jack Tyler is in on 12.84% of VT's.
Chris Borland is in on 13.3% of Wisconsin's
Ryan Shazier is in on 14.2% of Ohio State's.

Math skillz, Tee!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Math skillz, Tee!

You take your team and I'll take mine. A little hint, watch the Iron Bowl!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Math skillz, Tee!

Let me help you again as well. Alabama beats the shit out of most their teams and the defense gets a lot of 3 and outs, especially first teamer's, so when you factor in he is not even playing many of the total plays you might need to find a way to determine how many of those tackles relative to plays he was on the field. You're treating this just like a won/loss record or nothing but numbers. Get a clue. Watch a game! Common sense, Cam!

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take your team and I'll take mine. A little hint, watch the Iron Bowl!

What does my team or the Iron Bowl have to do with this argument? Just admit you were wrong, were basing your argument on some Nick Saban comment on Mosley and a biased AL.com article, and be more prepared to argue with me next time.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious and Honest question:

If AJ McCarron had played for USC, Texas, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Miami, or Florida State, and had 3 of the last 4 national titles, would we EVEN BE DISCUSSING who should win the Heisman Trophy?

IMO, no, we would be saying "oh AJ might just be the greatest QB of all time in college football" or some other shit people try and put a pedestal under. Matt Leinart? I'm pretty sure he had a BADASS supporting cast around him when he won it. Sam Bradford? Same. Troy Smith? Same. Carson Palmer? Same. Chris Weinke? Same. Vinny Testaverde? Same.

But with AJ, its "oh well he has great recievers and great running backs to help him out and take pressure off of him"

I call :bullshit:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious and Honest question:

If AJ McCarron had played for USC, Texas, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Miami, or Florida State, and had 3 of the last 4 national titles, would we EVEN BE DISCUSSING who should win the Heisman Trophy?

IMO, no, we would be saying "oh AJ might just be the greatest QB of all time in college football" or some other shit people try and put a pedestal under. Matt Leinart? I'm pretty sure he had a BADASS supporting cast around him when he won it. Sam Bradford? Same. Troy Smith? Same. Carson Palmer? Same. Chris Weinke? Same. Vinny Testaverde? Same.

But with AJ, its "oh well he has great recievers and great running backs to help him out and take pressure off of him"

I call :bullshit:

Well, there is not another team who has won 3/4 NT's. But, if that is the only argument, then there are multiple players on Bama's squad who deserve it.

AFA Texas is concerned - We did have both Vince Young and Colt McCoy. 2 of the best QB's to ever grace the planet of college football. Multiple BCS bowl wins between them, including an NC, and multiple records set.

That said - 0 Heisman's between them. Bama is the best team - but they were both WAAAAAY better college QB's than McCarron, and neither won the title.

McCarron: Build him a statue if you want, but he is not in the Heisman discussion.