• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here when your team has qualified for the playoffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now the bucks have the following history 1sts in the NBA.

-Became the team that has clinched a playoff spot earlier than any other before,
-Became the team that has clinched a playoff spot of 7th or better earlier than any other before,
-Became the team that has clinched a playoff spot 6th or better earlier than any other before and the only team that has ever done it although still in February.
-Tied the league's ever best for being the team which has had three 40+ wins in a season...

and is after the following records:

-To become the league's first team that scores 100+ in all the games of a whole season's schedule.

- To be the team with the best ever differential in a season in the entire league's history.

- To be the 3rd ever team that has had a 70 wins season...

FEAR THE DEER!

Remember the championship the last regular season 70 win team, won?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The countdown continues for the Bucks

Now 52-8 with 22regular + 16 to go...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::yes:

:clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes: =38

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The countdown continues for the Bucks

Now 52-8 with 22regular + 16 to go...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::yes:

:clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes: =38
So, with your posted numbers are you assuming a sweep to the championship (first ever) or them falling short?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, with your posted numbers are you assuming a sweep to the championship (first ever) or them falling short?

Can't you predict how will this work next?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't you predict how will this work next?
What? I think that I just offered up the tow possibilities.
I assume that you are predicting a playoff sweep since you are on record as picking the Bucks to win it all.
It's not impossible, just improbable since only two teams have gone through the playoffs with only 1 loss. But the Bucks are very good.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? I think that I just offered up the tow possibilities.
I assume that you are predicting a playoff sweep since you are on record as picking the Bucks to win it all.
It's not impossible, just improbable since only two teams have gone through the playoffs with only 1 loss. But the Bucks are very good.

No... it works even if there is a loss, wait and you'll see.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... it works even if there is a loss, wait and you'll see.
Oh, I see, you expect them to sweep the remainder of the season. You think they will win every remaining regular season game? Maybe less likely than sweeping the playoffs.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I see, you expect them to sweep the remainder of the season. You think they will win every remaining regular season game? Maybe less likely than sweeping the playoffs.

Are you "thick"?

I said in my previous quote that it works in case of a loss too...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you "thick"?

I said in my previous quote that it works in case of a loss too...
Explain how. You put 22regular + 16 to go. There are 22 regular season games remaining for the Bucks. So either that 16 is for playoff games won, which would mean a sweep, or the 16 is for victories, which would mean the 22 is for victories as well which would be a sweep of the remaining season.
Or you are mixing what the 22 and 16 are which would just be very sloppy.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain how. You put 22regular + 16 to go. There are 22 regular season games remaining for the Bucks. So either that 16 is for playoff games won, which would mean a sweep, or the 16 is for victories, which would mean the 22 is for victories as well which would be a sweep of the remaining season.
Or you are mixing what the 22 and 16 are which would just be very sloppy.

I said before... "wait and see", you proved dump enough not to read a response and insisted on asking the same... one wouldn't expect you to guess the simple way of doing it.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said before... "wait and see", you proved dump enough not to read a response and insisted on asking the same... one wouldn't expect you to guess the simple way of doing it.
I read this as "Wait for me to come up with some excuse becasue you made me realize the numbers that I posted don't make sense unless they sweep the remaining regular season or the playoffs." I sit with bated breath to see what type of convoluted measure you come up with to explain it.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this as "Wait for me to come up with some excuse becasue you made me realize the numbers that I posted don't make sense unless they sweep the remaining regular season or the playoffs."

See? you are dumb!

You just don't remove one of the "smilies" if there is a loss happening during the playoffs dummy! You only remove it if there is a loss happening in the regular.