• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here when your team has qualified for the playoffs

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the bet is confirmed.

BuckAlice says the Bucks win title

Shaqdaddy has the field.

What are the stakes?

Shaqdaddy don't deserve this much credit. Any team not named the Lakers winning the title is pretty much an L for him or her.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now 49-8 with 25regular + 16 to go...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::yes:

:clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes: =41

:kissass:

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes no sense. Heading into last night's win against the Wizards, the Bucks had 26 games left in the regular season. Technically 25 now.
They also had 26 home wins when he posted it. And it takes 16 wins to win the title. Makes perfect sense if you took some time to think about it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing I should hold off until, say, April of 2022 to be safe.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also had 26 home wins when he posted it. And it takes 16 wins to win the title. Makes perfect sense if you took some time to think about it.

No.

"Home wins" just happened to be on your personal agenda. It makes no sense to brag about that, even if it was bucky.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

"Home wins" just happened to be on your personal agenda. It makes no sense to brag about that, even if it was bucky.
it was the thing I saw when I went to look what he was talking about having 26. I had no agenda. I didn't even debate his 16 wins for the playoffs (you know that means they win the big trophy, right).

if I'd interpreted it they say I now see it was meant I would have laughed at him for assuming a sweep through the playoffs.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking...

a facepalm from HurricaneFatAss for telling the truth...

ah well...:dhd:

A post crying about a rating given. Clever. :L

And no, you were facepalmed for being the lowlife frontrunner that you are. Bragging about something that happened over a decade ago is the absolute definition of that.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,518.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And no, you were facepalmed for being the lowlife frontrunner that you are. Bragging about something that happened over a decade ago is the absolute definition of that.

BS.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

who's "crying"...?

you start by TRYING to say i can't think for myself because i agreed with tf12...

then you latch right onto your boyfriend Wiggy's dick in record time...

hypocrite AND sycophant describes you to a tee...

oh, and btw, YOU were trying to disrespect us by saying it's been years since we wona playoff game, but the teams who have NO hardware can't berate anyone else, can they, bitch...?

Last edited:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who's "crying"...?

you start by TRYING to say i can't think for myself because i agreed with tf12...

then you latch right onto your boyfriend Wiggy's dick in record time...

hypocrite AND sycophant describes you to a tee...

oh, and btw, YOU were trying to disrespect us by saying it's been years since we wona playoff game, but the teams who have NO hardware can't berate anyone else, can they, bitch...?

The difference is I form my own opinions, you don't. Just because Wiggy and I have similar values does not mean I agree with him on everything. It's called " common sense". You should try it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is I form my own opinions, you don't. Just because Wiggy and I have similar values does not mean I agree with him on everything. It's called " common sense". You should try it.

Translation:"i LOVE kissing Wiggy's ass"

trust me, we ALL know...

as far as my own thoughts and opinions, i think i'm good...

i mean, it ain't like i give a fuck if you disagree...:finger2:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, similar values? You mean saying the dumbest shit known to man in hope of even a sliver of that being correct?

Did you bet one of your testicles that there's no way Lebron would go to the Lakers alone too? Were you adamant that Pat Riley was washed up and in no way would the Heat ever be meaningful again? No way does AD go to the Lakers?

There's literally a whole thread mocking all the BS he's been saying over the years.

Back to your child p0rn now, tons-o-fun.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Wiggy didn't have his hand up your ass, you wouldn't be able to speak at all.