• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here when your team has qualified for the playoffs

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back after O/T in the 1st game, traveling from Washington D.C. to Toronto and playing against one of the best teams in the league?

No problem for the Bucks!

Another win followed with already securing a playoff seed ranking 7th or better (another 1st in the league's history) yet, still with 24 games remaining!

Now 50-8 with 24regular + 16 to go...

If the Bucks only manage an 0.500 record for the remaining of the season, they'll still end up with 62 wins!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:yes:

:clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes: =40

Vamos Deers!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back after O/T in the 1st game, traveling from Washington D.C. to Toronto and playing against one of the best teams in the league?

No problem for the Bucks!

Another win followed with already securing a playoff seed ranking 7th or better (another 1st in the league's history) yet, still with 24 games remaining!

Now 50-8 with 24regular + 16 to go...

If the Bucks only manage an 0.500 record for the remaining of the season, they'll still end up with 62 wins!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes: =40

Vamos Deers!

Did you service all those sailors now?!?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In hard numbers, the Lakers have to win 5 more games in order to be absolutely guaranteed a playoff spot. The Lakers in short could lose 21 of their last 26 games and still make the playoffs

The reality is they are there because Portland would have to win all 23 games and the Lakers lose 22 games minimum in order for Portland who is not in the playoffs. Portland is not going to win their last 23 of 23 games and the Lakers is not going to lose 22 games to give it to the Trailblazers - so lets be realistic - the Lakers are in the playoffs - the jello is in the refrigerator

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In hard numbers, the Lakers have to win 5 more games in order to be absolutely guaranteed a playoff spot. The Lakers in short could lose 21 of their last 26 games and still make the playoffs

The reality is they are there because Portland would have to win all 23 games and the Lakers lose 22 games minimum in order for Portland who is not in the playoffs. Portland is not going to win their last 23 of 23 games and the Lakers is not going to lose 22 games to give it to the Trailblazers - so lets be realistic - the Lakers are in the playoffs - the jello is in the refrigerator

There is no question the Lakers will be in the playoffs... But that's not what you should worry about...

The concern you should have is whether the Lakers will make it to the finals and get beaten by the Bucks there, or if they fail to the Clippers on winning the WCF... Cause if the 2nd happens, it won't be a "turboulance free"
summer for the Lakers...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no question the Lakers will be in the playoffs... But that's not what you should worry about...

The concern you should have is whether the Lakers will make it to the finals and get beaten by the Bucks there, or if they fail to the Clippers on winning the WCF... Cause if the 2nd happens, it won't be a "turboulance free"
summer for the Lakers...
Who says I am worried - The Lakers have missed the last five years and are back in it - I am good. I already knew at the beginning of the season that they were not ready to win a championship as constructed at the time. I am counting on the Lakers as an organization to develop this newly constructed team so that they will be ready to win in April. That is the pattern that the Lakers have used in the past. That's also the reason the Lakers have 16 championships. By the way, how many titles do those scrubs in Milwaukee have again? I forgot:lol:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says I am worried - The Lakers have missed the last five years and are back in it - I am good. I already knew at the beginning of the season that they were not ready to win a championship as constructed at the time. I am counting on the Lakers as an organization to develop this newly constructed team so that they will be ready to win in April. That is the pattern that the Lakers have used in the past. That's also the reason the Lakers have 16 championships. By the way, how many titles do those scrubs in Milwaukee have again? I forgot:lol:

You should worry though... Cause you been "good", doesn't mean that the Lakers will be "good" too if they fail to make it out of the West this season...

and then... "this newly constructed team" has only one player which is at the right age for long term (future) success... this should cause you "double the worries" instead of feeling "good"...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really have a team, so...should I post or not?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should worry though... Cause you been "good", doesn't mean that the Lakers will be "good" too if they fail to make it out of the West this season...

and then... "this newly constructed team" has only one player which is at the right age for long term (future) success... this should cause you "double the worries" instead of feeling "good"...
Why should i worry, its only a game. Worrying is for losers like Buck fans

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should i worry, its only a game. Worrying is for losers like Buck fans

ok... you have no reason to worry, but we do for our future... I guess your shrink has given up to your case...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok... you have no reason to worry, but we do for our future... I guess your shrink has given up to your case...

Translation:"we only have one title in our trophy case. and it's an old one."

keep on bringing the blah-blah, clown fish...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not worried about the Lakers because its a game and isnt a priority. Get a clue asswipe

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation:"we only have one title in our trophy case. and it's an old one."

keep on bringing the blah-blah, clown fish...

I bet on buckyboy's video game system Milwaukee has won the title 3 years in a row.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus... "garbage time" already mid-way from the 3rd quarter and for the entire 4th against the Thunder and then without Middleton...

The Bucks are dreadful and are becoming even better game after game!

Now 51-8 with 23regular + 16 to go...

:clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes: =39

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus... "garbage time" already mid-way from the 3rd quarter and for the entire 4th against the Thunder and then without Middleton...

:clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes::clap::clap::clap::yes: =39

Shut it deepshit

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop jinxing the team.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on topic as this thread should only have one post in it so far

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now the bucks have the following history 1sts in the NBA.

-Became the team that has clinched a playoff spot earlier than any other before,
-Became the team that has clinched a playoff spot of 7th or better earlier than any other before,
-Became the team that has clinched a playoff spot 6th or better earlier than any other before and the only team that has ever done it although still in February.
-Tied the league's ever best for being the team which has had three 40+ wins in a season...

and is after the following records:

-To become the league's first team that scores 100+ in all the games of a whole season's schedule.

- To be the team with the best ever differential in a season in the entire league's history.

- To be the 3rd ever team that has had a 70 wins season...

FEAR THE DEER!