• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if your team isn't a top 8 all time scoring offense this season

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, present. This year's Broncos left A LOT to be desired on offense.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not blind faith, it's a given. No way, no how, can a one dimensional team like the Packers continue to win, they are over due to come crashing down to earth. :nod:

Quick history lesson for you the Packers in 2010 were far more one dimensional than this year as they had a 3.8 YPC rushing attack and their passing attack wasn't even close to this year's passing attack yet they won the SB. :nutswing::nutswing::nutswing:

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I rather have a Top 8 All Time Scoring Defense.

NFL: The 20 Best Defenses in Football History Part I (Fewest Points Against, Single Season)

1. Super Bowl Winner (00 Ravens)
2. Lost in Divisional (86 Bears)
3. Lost in Divisional (00 Titans, further proof the 00 Ravens played one of the worst schedules EVER)
4. Super Bowl Winner (78 Steelers)
5. Super Bowl Winner (02 Bucs)
6. Super Bowl Winner (85 Bears)
7. Lost in Divisional (78 Broncos)
8. Lost in Divisional (06 Ravens)

You either win the Super Bowl or Bow out as fast as possible.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you in attendance when the Falcons upset Green Bay at Lambeau in 2003?

Yes indeed I did see Vick play in that game it was historic as it was the first playoff loss at home that the Packers have ever had. Thats why it was nice to head to Atlanta to see if the underrated Packers could beat the #1 seed as the underrated Falcons had beat the expected to win Packers back in 2003.

I was in Phoenix last year when they lost and that was a cheap trip as well. I like to go to the games if the value paid for the entertainment is reasonable.

I will be at the game on Sunday in the cold and with luck hopefully they will win. When looking at the next round games if by chance the Lions could win then the trip to Atlanta is great because it is so cheap compared to other location in Dallas. It is possible to fly in the day of the game in Atlanta take the light rail to the game from the airport. Watch the game get on the light rail back to the airport and fly back home and not even need a hotel room for under $250 for flight and ticket. If the game were in Dallas the ticket for the game would be more then the flight and ticket to the game Atlanta.

It is not so much the win or the loss but the trip itself. The only stadium I have not been to of the teams in the NFC playoffs is the NYG and there will be no game there this year. When looking at round 2 if there is one, the most economical trip would be Atlanta based on my previous experiences and when I checked on ticket prices and flights found that to be the same this year. So will be hoping for a Detroit win but I am thinking the odds are not in my favor.

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picture you like this :rip: right next to your friend SonnyCID
I picture you like this after the Packers lose....

fuck-you.jpg

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot @ Broncos. Those were the two most extreme outdoor environments ATL has been in and their offense scored under 24 points in each game. However, both those defenses are good. So we can't just say it's the outdoor adverse environment. It's the combination of a good defense and outdoor/difficult conditions environment. We only have two examples of that.

To your point you won't play in another game like that in the playoffs no matter what happens so this is irrelevant for future games.
No I included it. That was one of the 3

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I rather have a Top 8 All Time Scoring Defense.

NFL: The 20 Best Defenses in Football History Part I (Fewest Points Against, Single Season)

1. Super Bowl Winner (00 Ravens)
2. Lost in Divisional (86 Bears)
3. Lost in Divisional (00 Titans, further proof the 00 Ravens played one of the worst schedules EVER)
4. Super Bowl Winner (78 Steelers)
5. Super Bowl Winner (02 Bucs)
6. Super Bowl Winner (85 Bears)
7. Lost in Divisional (78 Broncos)
8. Lost in Divisional (06 Ravens)

You either win the Super Bowl or Bow out as fast as possible.
For sure but no one has that this year so a thread about it would be weird lol

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure but no one has that this year so a thread about it would be weird lol
Very True, though I dont think any team will be able to claim that, maybe ever again the way the league is now. Look at the Seahawks, most consider the best D since the Bucs, they dont even rank in the Top 20.

Here is a ranking that adjusts for SoS and league averages for that year to rank the Ds.
The Best Scoring Defenses In NFL History
Here the Seahawks are ranked #9

I think for Defenses you would have to use a ranking like that one to gauge modern Ds to past Ds.