• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if your team isn't a top 8 all time scoring offense this season

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles held that offense to 8 less than any other defense.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles held that offense to 8 less than any other defense.

That's what happens when they face a good defense in an outside environment. They can't score more than 23 points.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what happens when they face a good defense in an outside environment. They can't score more than 23 points.
I guess it's a good thing we won't have to play a good defense in an outside environment in the NFC then.... lol

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it's a good thing we won't have to play a good defense in an outside environment in the NFC then.... lol

Touche

However, you now have the curse of the MVP.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, with the offense we had, I should be labeled King Emperor of this fucking thread!

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touche

However, you now have the curse of the MVP.
Your comment did interest me though so I looked and in the 3 outdoor road games Atlanta played vs teams with defenses ranked better than the Eagles the Falcons scored 30 ppg so it would appear the Eagles game was an anomaly

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comment did interest me though so I looked and in the 3 outdoor road games Atlanta played vs teams with defenses ranked better than the Eagles the Falcons scored 30 ppg so it would appear the Eagles game was an anomaly

You forgot @ Broncos. Those were the two most extreme outdoor environments ATL has been in and their offense scored under 24 points in each game. However, both those defenses are good. So we can't just say it's the outdoor adverse environment. It's the combination of a good defense and outdoor/difficult conditions environment. We only have two examples of that.

To your point you won't play in another game like that in the playoffs no matter what happens so this is irrelevant for future games.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot @ Broncos. Those were the two most extreme outdoor environments ATL has been in and their offense scored under 24 points in each game. However, both those defenses are good. So we can't just say it's the outdoor adverse environment. It's the combination of a good defense and outdoor/difficult conditions environment. We only have two examples of that.

To your point you won't play in another game like that in the playoffs no matter what happens so this is irrelevant for future games.
Falcons >Packers. Packers are a one dimensional teams getting by with a high flying passing offense, weak running team with a suspect defense. Falcons got a fantastic passing attack complemented with a kick ass runnng attack, with a defense with holes, but also with some play makers. Packers run about to come to a end, kudos for beating the odds thus far though.:nod:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons >Packers. Packers are a one dimensional teams getting by with a high flying passing offense, weak running team with a suspect defense. Falcons got a fantastic passing attack complemented with a kick ass runnng attack, with a defense with holes, but also with some play makers. Packers run about to come to a end, kudos for beating the odds thus far though.:nod:

BOOKMARKED

I love when you make statements like this just like when you said we would lose to the Bears and then not make the playoffs, etc. Keep up the good work.

Oh and the Packers are 7th in YPA for rushing and a RB that's averaging 6YPC for the season. Sure the Packers defense struggled during the injury stretch but once they became healthy they pretty much dominated for the last six games (12.3 ppg allowed) except for garbage time. You seen first hand as the Pack only allowed 3 points to your rainy city pigeon bitches for the first 3.5 quarters then got a late TD to get to 10 points.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOKMARKED

I love when you make statements like this just like when you said we would lose to the Bears and then not make the playoffs, etc. Keep up the good work.

Oh and the Packers are 7th in YPA for rushing and a RB that's averaging 6YPC for the season. Sure the Packers defense struggled during the injury stretch but once they became healthy they pretty much dominated for the last six games (12.3 ppg allowed) except for garbage time. You seen first hand as the Pack only allowed 3 points to your rainy city pigeon bitches for the first 3.5 quarters then got a late TD to get to 10 points.
I said I won't be surprised if the Packers lost to the lowly Bears, not that I expected it. Turned out to be a heck of a game, sure the Packers won on a bomb play, Bears safety's should be horse whipped for letting that happen. Packers run of luck about to end. If not this week, surely next week. Heck I'd love to see the Packers win the next two games, then play the Seahawks at home, but the Packers can't pull that off. Their damn lucky to be in the playoffs. Just saying....

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I won't be surprised if the Packers lost to the lowly Bears, not that I expected it. Turned out to be a heck of a game, sure the Packers won on a bomb play, Bears safety's should be horse whipped for letting that happen. Packers run of luck about to end. If not this week, surely next week. Heck I'd love to see the Packers win the next two games, then play the Seahawks at home, but the Packers can't pull that off. Their damn lucky to be in the playoffs. Just saying....

They were way more lucky to be in the playoffs in 2010 which needed a D JAX game winning punt return. If it wasn't for that GB wouldn't have made the playoffs or won the SB. Both that team and this team had bad luck in terms of many injuries but both overcame them and played their best football at the end of the season. There was a reason GB was the favorite to win the SB at the begging of the year. Now they're showing why they were the favorites.

I would be doing cartwheels if we get to play the Chickens again. This time we will keep the foot on the gas and win 32-0 and not let up in the second half like we did in the championship game which you needed many lucky miracle plays to come back in that game. Don't forget the fail Mary garbage. When the refs don't screw GB and if they keep the foot on the gas GB beats the Hawks easily as they already did this season.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your delusional as heck. Packers only have a high flying passing attack. Weakest team after the Lions in the NFC playoffs. Their run is about to come to a end, either this weekend or next weekend, I think this weekend, looking forward to seeing the Packers come down to earth, their not much of a team, they got Rogers carrying them and he can't keep that up. Packers fans know that, except for the delusional type. What is funny is that 6 game run will save everyone on the coaching staff and the Packers will be a also ran in the playoffs and bring back the same staff, your going to be so disappointed.:nod:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your delusional as heck. Packers only have a high flying passing attack. Weakest team after the Lions in the NFC playoffs. Their run is about to come to a end, either this weekend or next weekend, I think this weekend, looking forward to seeing the Packers come down to earth, their not much of a team, they got Rogers carrying them and he can't keep that up. Packers fans know that, except for the delusional type. What is funny is that 6 game run will save everyone on the coaching staff and the Packers will be a also ran in the playoffs and bring back the same staff, your going to be so disappointed.:nod:

Well, we have beat 3 of the six opponents including the 28 point as beating of your boys in December and only lost by 1 point on the road to ATL with not one not two not three but four guys in the secondary injured. You're easily the most delusional person on these boards to believe the Packers are the weakest team after the Lions.

Keep praying that the Packers will just magically stop dominating teams.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we have beat 3 of the six opponents including the 28 point as beating of your boys in December and only lost by 1 point on the road to ATL with not one not two not three but four guys in the secondary injured. You're easily the most delusional person on these boards to believe the Packers are the weakest team after the Lions.

Keep praying that the Packers will just magically stop dominating teams.
Live by the sword , die by the sword. No way the Packers and Rogers avoid stumbling, happens to everyone. You had a good run though.:rolleyes2:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live by the sword , die by the sword. No way the Packers and Rogers avoid stumbling, happens to everyone. You had a good run though.:rolleyes2:

Your cliche's have gone stale but I give you credit for your blind faith.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your cliche's have gone stale but I give you credit for your blind faith.

It's not blind faith, it's a given. No way, no how, can a one dimensional team like the Packers continue to win, they are over due to come crashing down to earth. :nod:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the first playoff football game the Falcons played in week 2 of the playoffs the last time they were one of the top 2 seeds and it was an amazing trip to Atlanta. One of the funnest trips I have taken.

I am seriously hoping Detroit can beat Seattle and with luck if there is a Packer victory I will be back in Atlanta as the fan base has no clue. The cheapest tickets are like $85 now and round trip out of Chicago is like $165. Standing room only game tickets in Dallas start at $130 and a real seat is like $275 so the complete trip to Atlanta is much more affordable

Were you in attendance when the Falcons upset Green Bay at Lambeau in 2003?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am picturing you watching the games this weekend with your fingers crossed