• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if your team has beaten 4 or more teams currently in the playoffs this season

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team beat the team who beat four playoff teams so Fuck You Too

It doesn't work that way so please GTFO. Go join the thread that celebrates 2 losses to the same team.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one comforting thing with Gronk out is they have Bennett, another big target in 6/7 Lengel ,Floyd at 6'2 and a healthy Lewis and they have gone 7-0 w/o Gronk in the lineup this year. Their D has played better than I can remember and that = 191 point differential is huge, but as you know come playoffs, anything can happen.

OH SNAP! now you've done it.

Don't let @cdumler7 find out!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the officials made Wentz toss his first career pick to ice it for the Lions, he only was good for 9TDs and 13 INTs the rest of the season.

Those zebras killed the Iggles year.

He had no line when we lost out Guard to injury and star RT suspension. He had no run game and the worst receivers in the league. His gonna be a superstar.
But we out gained you by 100 yards that game and if you factor in the yards lost on phantom penalties on offensive plays we were penalized 300 yards. Literally would have out gained you by 400 yards if it want the worst officiated game I ever saw.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had no line when we lost out Guard to injury and star RT suspension. He had no run game and the worst receivers in the league. His gonna be a superstar.
But we out gained you by 100 yards that game and if you factor in the yards lost on phantom penalties on offensive plays we were penalized 300 yards. Literally would have out gained you by 400 yards if it want the worst officiated game I ever saw.
Literally eh?

We must've watched different broadcasts.

A rookie QB tossed a pick to Darius Slay on first down to ice it. The last Eagles offensive play before that Ryan Matthews fumbled the ball to Slay.

Don't blame refs. Your Iggles had two turnovers in the games final three minutes. Yards don't determine games.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally eh?

We must've watched different broadcasts.

A rookie QB tossed a pick to Darius Slay on first down to ice it. The last Eagles offensive play before that Ryan Matthews fumbled the ball to Slay.

Don't blame refs. Your Iggles had two turnovers in the games final three minutes. Yards don't determine games.

Yards are indicative of who was moving the ball. There was a 400 yard difference and 2 fifty+ yard TDs taken away on absolutely horrific calls. I hate people who blame the refs. I never once blamed an Eagles loss on the refs outside of that one game in over a 1/4 century of watching football. Wentz moved the ball at will against Detroit. Philly isn't a good team. GB and Seattle smashed us. But in all my years of watching football that game was a travesty.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's also >>Roger Staubach according to your logic.
I'm not one to rate QB's on SB's so IMO Rodgers is much better than Eli, but FYI Staubach also has two. I know it was another trap, right?

At least you'll claim it a trap, but truth is we all know you don't know what you're talking about.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not one to rate QB's on SB's so IMO Rodgers is much better than Eli, but FYI Staubach also has two. I know it was another trap, right?

At least you'll claim it a trap, but truth is we all know you don't know what you're talking about.
This guy wants to be the #1 fool posting on the hoop.
Has his work cut out for him but I think he's more than capable

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GTFO unless you beat 4. You can start another thread on post here if your team lost twice to the same team this year.

Does not mean anything in the post season.. and unsure Texans are a "playoff team".

Packers have already played all the teams this year that made the NFC playoffs.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Staubach was the MVP for just one SB and Eli was the MVP for 2 that was what I was referring to and not just super bowls wins. Yes you have been schooled again.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy wants to be the #1 fool posting on the hoop.
Has his work cut out for him but I think he's more than capable

You're the #1 fool for posting in this thread when you shouldn't be. Clearly you don't understand that Dalass doesn't qualify so kindly GTFO.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does not mean anything in the post season.. and unsure Texans are a "playoff team".

Packers have already played all the teams this year that made the NFC playoffs.

Texans are in the playoffs so by definition they're indeed a playoff team.