• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if your team has beaten 4 or more teams currently in the playoffs this season

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no fear of the Steelers sonny?

Not really PR I personnaly don't think Tomlin is a good coach, Ben has up and down games and Brady is 9-2 against them, usually blowouts and the game would be in Foxborough. The last asswhopping Pats had beside the 85 SB vs bears was the Chiefs a few years ago. They held Peyton to a 0 QB rating last year and picked him 4 times . Now they have that speedy Hill, a real good TE in Kelce and a healthy Houston. They have also shown this year that they come back from big deficits too and Alex Smith is a smart QB.

Oh yeah plus Brady sucks or maybe wait for that thread/

Watch the hit Brady took around the 1 min mark ouch

Last edited:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC is the one team that scares me in the AFC
KC on paper and whatever KC has for the start of the game being played are two different things usually.
They've been banged up all year and beating either PIT or NE would require all of the pieces to be there.

New England always plays a defense that takes away a team's favorite targets. They'd likely enter against KC and gameplan to take away Kelce and Hill. That leaves Maclin, Conley, Harris, Wilson, the run game and Alex Smith's wheels. If Ware isn't healthy in the run game then thats uphill sledding because Maclin hasn't been the same this year in limited action. Conley has stepped up to be a legitimate target but Maclin would need to be reliable, too.

On the flip side, you'd have Brady without Gronk to take advantage of DJ not being there so you suspect the Patriots would just run the ball, run the ball and run the ball some more with Brady providing key 3rd down action. Teams can run on the Chiefs likely even when fully healthy so the Chiefs finally getting a pass rush against Brady may not matter a whole lot.

I think the Chiefs match up a ton better than they do last year but its only an injury or two away from things looking similar.

The Steelers, on the other hand, are the team that really scares me. I get that the team that showed up earlier was totally different but the Chiefs defense isn't really built to matchup against a Steelers offense that can work on all levels.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC on paper and whatever KC has for the start of the game being played are two different things usually.
They've been banged up all year and beating either PIT or NE would require all of the pieces to be there.

New England always plays a defense that takes away a team's favorite targets. They'd likely enter against KC and gameplan to take away Kelce and Hill. That leaves Maclin, Conley, Harris, Wilson, the run game and Alex Smith's wheels. If Ware isn't healthy in the run game then thats uphill sledding because Maclin hasn't been the same this year in limited action. Conley has stepped up to be a legitimate target but Maclin would need to be reliable, too.

On the flip side, you'd have Brady without Gronk to take advantage of DJ not being there so you suspect the Patriots would just run the ball, run the ball and run the ball some more with Brady providing key 3rd down action. Teams can run on the Chiefs likely even when fully healthy so the Chiefs finally getting a pass rush against Brady may not matter a whole lot.

I think the Chiefs match up a ton better than they do last year but its only an injury or two away from things looking similar.

The Steelers, on the other hand, are the team that really scares me. I get that the team that showed up earlier was totally different but the Chiefs defense isn't really built to matchup against a Steelers offense that can work on all levels.

One thing to add to that,

If the Pats can run at will, they will follow it up with huge play action pass plays. I'm not saying it will happen, but if they are running they are PAPassing for big gains.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The one comforting thing with Gronk out is they have Bennett, another big target in 6/7 Lengel ,Floyd at 6'2 and a healthy Lewis and they have gone 7-0 w/o Gronk in the lineup this year. Their D has played better than I can remember and that = 191 point differential is huge, but as you know come playoffs, anything can happen.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England would have beat more, but the rest of those playoff teams were scared to play them :nod:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the only divisional winner that did was the Chiefs.

The Packers were close but didnt want to ruin the celebration the Vikings had planned for the first regular season home game at the new stadium

Last edited:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England would have beat more, but the rest of those playoff teams were scared to play them :nod:

Watch Seattle Seahawks vs. New England Patriots [11/13/2016] - NFL.com

jsbti.gif