• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At least 4 teams make playoffs every year

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Tannehill as second best Big12 QB in the league at the time.

Which he was.

Stop being dumb.

When we get to December and the Saints are one of the league's worst teams, I'll gladly bump this thread

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Falcons, Colts and Bengals are all strong candidates for playoff berths. I completely fail to understand the Bears hype. I'd be quite surprised if they won enough games to make the playoffs.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Falcons, Colts and Bengals are all strong candidates for playoff berths. I completely fail to understand the Bears hype. I'd be quite surprised if they won enough games to make the playoffs.
The Colts are a team I really don’t know what to expect from - they almost made the playoffs last year and have a decent team but I don’t trust Richardson at all - he’s completely unproven and he wasn’t even a good college QB. I have doubts he will be a good NFL QB.
Honestly, I could see any of the 4 AFC South teams making the playoffs.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense was good in the second half and Justin Fields is that bad.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense was good in the second half and Justin Fields is that bad.
Yeah Fields is terrible - it’s very telling that the Bears only got a very late round draft pick for him - I think it’s clear Fields will never be a good starting QB.
I can see why some people think the Bears can be a playoff team - Williams should be a big upgrade over Fields and adding in Allen and Odunze makes their offense a lot better, and their defense has a lot of good pieces. It’s impossible to predict just what a team with a rookie QB will be like usually but I can see why some are high on the Bears.