• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if your team did not allow Harden to score 30 points in a game this season

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A nice win that I questioned that they would win tonight. Holding the Rockets to like 36% shooting and a nice 14 point win. 3 more to go to get home court throughout the playoffs. Hitting over 1000 3 pointers for the year when the club record was like 720 in a season and the top rated defense

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A nice win that I questioned that they would win tonight. Holding the Rockets to like 36% shooting and a nice 14 point win. 3 more to go to get home court throughout the playoffs. Hitting over 1000 3 pointers for the year when the club record was like 720 in a season and the top rated defense
Bucks will easily be the Warriors biggest challenge of this run if they meet in the finals, and they will have home court.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams that will present the biggest challenge to the Warriors out East in order:

Bucks
Sixers
Raptors
Celtics

Teams that present the biggest challenge to the Warriors out west:
Rockets
Then a 3 way tie between the Thunder, Spurs and Jazz

I honestly feel more comfortable in a series against the Blazers and Nuggets than any of the teams above.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams that will present the biggest challenge to the Warriors out East in order:

Bucks
Sixers
Raptors
Celtics

Rockets

I honestly feel more comfortable in a series against the Blazers and Nuggets than any of the teams above.

You forgot the Cavs dipshit...

...in 2021

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bucks
Sixers
Raptors
Celtics

Rockets

I would still move the Raptors above Sixers imo. Seems like they have regressed since acquiring Gasol but I still think it's MIL than TOR.

Out west the Rockets are definitely the top challenge and I agree with the other teams you listed....Thunder I would put as the 2nd then Jazz then Spurs. I just don't think the Spurs have enough, I think they would take one game maybe.

The W's seem to own the Blazers. The Nuggets also seem to be a matchup made in heaven.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still move the Raptors above Sixers imo. Seems like they have regressed since acquiring Gasol but I still think it's MIL than TOR.

Out west the Rockets are definitely the top challenge and I agree with the other teams you listed....Thunder I would put as the 2nd then Jazz then Spurs. I just don't think the Spurs have enough, I think they would take one game maybe.

The W's seem to own the Blazers. The Nuggets also seem to be a matchup made in heaven.

The only reason I have the 76ers ahead of the Raptors is because they possess a few things that are kryptonite to the Warriors. They have lots of length on the perimeter. They have an interior scorer who can dominate on the block. They also have an athletic team that can keep pace with the Warriors. The 76ers, imo, would present a greater challenge than the Raptors. Not saying they're better, just a tougher matchup for the Warriors.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He scored 35 and 54 against the Wizards. So I am good right? That isn't 30 exactly.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He scored 35 and 54 against the Wizards. So I am good right? That isn't 30 exactly.

Was the supposed to be funny?

Harden is overrated and every year gets exposed in the playoffs...Try winning a championship you bearded clown!