• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post 2024 Draft Analysis

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we are back.

It’s nice to be back in the swing of things. I miss this every year for the 11 months we don’t do it. It’s by far the most fun part of the league.

We started a little clunky but really got into the flow and had a good rhythm for most of the draft and even had our best day yesterday.

We also avoided having Guru on the clock overnight and only decided to start picking at 2pm. Actually being employed has gotten him on the ball in this league.

Of course the guys in the league who have the actual important jobs were near each other and provided a natural pacing to keep this draft from being over in 3 days.

Assessment of my team:

Starting out with lower tier keepers….again….made the draft more of a challenge. Leonard coming off a leg injury when his only value was in his legs and Hunter looked like a good one until the spring. So I have no idea what to make of him. So I basically had to build this team from scratch.

Assuming Mateer doesn’t fumble away the job, I really like my QB room. Good depth, they can all use their legs to score points, and the bye week coverage is there. I, like most of the league, went RB heavy early on, and probably would’ve gone more heavy if the right guy had fallen to me. This is less RBs than I usually draft but all of them are in a legit position to start, have upside and can at least be stop gap coverage. Cook seems promising but less proven than I would tend to prefer but Brooks and Feagin should be horses and I expect Hembry and Mullings to be startable most weeks. The Jams both could start, or both be worthless by Columbus day.

My WRs….wow…where do I start. First I didn’t expect to end up with 12 receivers, especially with a WR as a keeper. I was REALLY excited about Hunter when he transferred to Washington, only to see his HC leave, and some bum have a massive spring. Now I have no idea what to make of him. Getting Burks so late was nice for me. He’s a freak in a good offense, I think he’ll end up my best WR. I got the right receivers at the right positions for Louisvlle, Washington State and Virginia, if history and system repeat themselves I should be ok. I took a lot of WRs late simply due to the value there. Far less speculative picks at WR for me this year, despite still being very Q picks.

Favorite pick for my team: Hemby/Mullings. I’m all in on these 2.

Least favorite: Chris Bell, I like the role, team and fit. But there’s no profit. This is about where he should’ve gone. I like profit. And with Hunter in flux, I would’ve liked a little more safety with this pick.

Favorite picks (you should be worried, I was awful at this last year). I also don’t like doing early round picks here because these guys all should be going high. I will split thai into top 10 picks and then later picks.

Chip Traynum, Godfathers - this was a steal. I almost took him over Cam Cook. Great set up, good system. Talent is there for a solid season.

Corey Kiner, Cincinnati - the offense comes back except with a better QB to put pressure on the back 7. Should give him more running room.

Marcus Carroll, Smurf Turfers- I got smoked chasing this role before, but Carroll really seems like he’s gonna be the guy in a good system.

Parker Jenkins, Waxy Frogs - I love Fritz and his system. Jenkins is fast as a hiccup. But my concern was always size. But he’s going to churn up yards in this system, especially with no real talent behind him. As long as he stays healthy he will put up numbers.

Kris Mitchell, Drunk Jocks - I was 100% taking him before Snow snaked him a few picks from me. You selfish jerk. Solid QB and the clear #1. He should put some points on the board because….who else will?

Rocket Sanders, Winsley’s Warriors - Guy was an absolute stud in the SEC already with Arkansas. Was a top 5 pick but was injured. And the offense does not have the ability to throw 500 times. They’re gonna need Sanders to get plenty of touches to win games. This could be a fantastic steal.

Later round picks I liked:

Roydell Williams, Asian Alley Cats - we know Florida State is going to run the ball, alot, especially with the downgrade at QB from last year. Williams is likely to be the prime beneficiary of that.

Ashton Daniels, End Zone Divas - Tony landed what should be a legit QB2 in round 14. The only concern is if Lamson gets any rushing touches in the RZ. But I doubt they end up doing that. This is a great pick, IIRC he didn’t fit my bye weeks. But too much talent to fall to here.

J.J. Jones, Skeet Shooters - Right spot in the system. We know that they will put up some points. Downgrade at QB likely led to his fall. This should be a profit selection in round 17.

Pat Bryant, Dawgfathers - he should be the guy who leaps up and grabs a ton of catches. Could be one of the top WRs in the big 10.

Leshon Williams, End Zone Divas - We know that Iowa RB is usually pretty good and Williams already put some solid numbers last year. At least a decent bye week fill in round 18.

Picks I didn’t like (if you’re on this list you’re screwed, I CRUSHED this last year).

Garrett Nussmeier, Skeet Shooters - I like Nuss a lot. But not in round 2 when 1) he doesn’t run, like at all, and 2) he has a new OC. Plus the WR room talent is a major downgrade from last year. It is really hard to be an elite QB in our league without rushing the ball. You basically need to throw it at Leach like levels.

Lanorris Sellers, Orgy of Evil - Clearly OB didn’t read this last year when I read everyone the riot act about worrying about keepers in round 7. Sellers had no business going here when there was a list of QBs who were better. I get wanting to get your guy, but this one seems like one that he could’ve sat on and grabbed a little later since some other rounds didn't have a single QB go. Even if OB is right this was an inefficient use of draft capital.

Will Howard, Blind Squirrels - I just don’t know how much he’s going to run or throw. Ohio St went out of their way to add a second absolute stud RB. I think they run those 2 into the ground. I don’t think he puts up Stroud or Barrett like numbers.

Jeremiah Smith, End Zone Divas - See what i said about Howard. I don’t think this offense supports two fantasy assets at WR, at least at any kind of consistent level. And Tate is still there fighting for catches as well.

Jadarian Price, Notre Dame, I’m not 100% sold he’s the guy. And I think him and Love share more touches than Estime did with others last year.

Tyrin Smith & Xzavier Henderson, Skeet Shooters & Smurt Turfers - I am not sure which one, but the Cincy offense is not going to support two WRs worth picks in the same single digit round. It’s a big reason why I liked the Kiner pick so much.

Cam Coleman, Drunk Jocks - good keeper pick. But I just don’t think Auburn throws enough to make him justify this pick. Thorne is gonna hold him back. Next year though, this could age well with a new QB in that offense.

Team by Team Review (in order of Roster website)

Asian Alley Cats- The champs started off with strong keepers and really came hard for the draft. Johnson and Moss should be a top tier duo, and if MOss’s bowl game is a one time fluke Beck was a reasonable stopgap last year and should be better this year on his march to going 1-1. He has the best college RB and Baxter has star upside in a great offense. His other RBs could share more carries than you’d like, but also are one ACL injury from first round value. Top 3 WRs are really good. I like Hudson, Williams and Muhammed gambles later in the draft and expect to see him start all 3 throughout the year. The champs are the champs until they get knocked out. DC took more swings than usual, possibly out of boredom with kicking our asses for the last 20 years, but he’s still one of the best teams in the league.

Orgy of Evil - Drones was a great pick and he backs him up with three QB3s where he is hoping to play matchups rather than just pure talent. Eckhaus could give him a powerhouse duo if he steals the job. Giiddens is a stud. He again seems ready to attack with depth. Martin is solid, Moore just missed the picks i liked list, as he was great value later. Harden could be a RB2 if he can stay healthy and Hankerson can be a bye week filler if he wins the job. Loaded WR room. Probably his best unit. Noel was a steal getting him 10 rounds after Higgins. His top 3 should be starting regularly, and only bad QB play will slow Pauling down. A well rounded team that probably needs another QB to win it all.

Dawgfathers- Elite QB room with good depth with Finn as the #4. Probably didn’t need Sayin and just still got him for funsies. Taylor and Traynum are a good 1-2 punch and we know Singleton is a decent back for fantasy. Robichaux should get fed too and put up points. Hollywood Smothers is a fun boom/bust swing that late. But Waters is there. Like Tez and Bryan but a lot of fliers at WR who may be more of a WR2 or even 3 rather than the top guy on their units. That is the swing spot for him as if he’s right on a few of those this team can be a contender.

California Raisins - Good pair of QBs and Donovan Smith is a pretty decent pick for the backup. The 5 former 5 stars are too speculative right now. Good RB room, with Porter and Coleman the swing pieces with their OLs somewhat questionable. But they’re gonna get the ball, which is what you need sometimes. Teta will probably be the greatest WR in S12 history, and might win the triple crown for the entire nation. After that the picks are a little too speculative, but with massive upside. Navin’s team has the upside to be quite good, but there’s some serious risk here as well.

Blind Squirrels - Stud QB and then more solid backups, in theory I’d expect Rising to run more, but after his knee injury, that seems less likely. Protecting Dart investment was smart. The weirdest RB room, guys like Edwards could be studs or could do the exact same thing as last year. Neither would shock me. Boone and Harvey timeshare will be fascinating to watch. Probably tank each other’s value, especially when the QB will steal some TDs as well. Squirrels went with a few of the WRs I don't have winning the WR1 job, so that’s really a matter of who will be right. I think he could’ve gotten some of those guys later so it seems like maybe less efficient draft capital usage.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winsley’s Warriors - I don’t know what got into Meltser this year but he’s a new man. He was not only not taking naps during the draft, but pulled out a new drafting strategy that I did not recognize. It started last year taking Sanders and now taking Castellanos gives him a good starting duo. He got some safe guru like backups in Shapen and Rogers, then went very Guru and got Orji. Really strong RB room, especially with Rocket Sanders as his RB4. Let's remember he was worth a top 5 ish pick last year before injury. That is one pick that could really help him take off. Burden, Fields, Singleton is a great starting point for WRs, and Johntay Cook has a star upside. Another very non guru pick. Neither was Harbon. McCaulley was productive under the old regime and has upside despite having issues with the new coaching staff. This should be his best team in a few years and has come a long way from the historically awful 2017 draft.

Smurf Turfers - I like Daniels and Arnold, but it’s not as clear as you'd like. But I think both are going to be starter worthy. Backups are pretty meh. Good depth at RB and upside will determine how much some of the guys share, but especially White & Carroll. Conley I liked a lot and if he wins the job that is going to be one hell of a pick. Much like me his WR room is dependent on what happens in Washington. One of us will likely be happy. But has a few guys who could be the 1 or a mid 2. But considering this is the guy who drafted 4 1000 yard receivers in one draft, he does get the benefit of the doubt.

Drunk Jocks - Good top 3 QBs, a handcuff, and a fun flier. Can’t complain too much here. Jackson, Martinez, and Skattebo should be a top trio in the league. The depth are a bunch of guys who drafting them is the college fantasy version of slamming your hand with a hammer and wondering why the hammer is doing it to you. The Utah RB role has been a pain to figure out in recent years and I have no idea when Donaldson is a good start. But they will still put up numbers that justify their draft spots, but I’m not sure if you’ll actually get to use them for the right weeks. Wilson and Hudson are a really good duo. I think Mitchell is his third best WR, and then took some fun fliers later in the draft who could easily outperform Coleman, Kelly and Golden.

Waxy Frogs - Like the QB room although I’m not sure I’d have drafted Altmyer or Card. Just not a ton of upside there. REally strong RB room and could be top tier if Harvey is the clear guy and Boone isn’t tanking his value. That was a weird transfer that really put some wrinkles in the CFB season. Concepcion and Moore are both easy starters and Jackson sees enough targets to be startable in the right matchups. Lacy the swing spot here and historically guys like him aren’t the guy in Brohm’s offense. Back end of the WR room is meh without much upside.

End Zone Divas - Solid QB room, really didn’t need to take Allar with the dual threat talent on the roster. Got plenty of horses in the RB room, and I like sprinkling in Barnes as an upside pick, he’ll probably be good since he’s off my roster. WRs are a little too speculative or low upside right now and probably need to hit the waiver wire on this one.

Skeet Shooters - has a team ever drafted 3 backup QBs before? Including one before the starter? I’m wondering if JB forgot what the depth chart looks like. He’s got 2 rock solid starters and then Murphy is a fun upside play. Duke needs to let him run for him to be a true fantasy asset. AT RB the Johnson injury hurts but he pulled a decent crew without it. A few guys who will be in rotations so playing matchups and a little luck will be key. Good WR room with plenty of talent and upside. Webster being the guy probably most important for him. Mumpfield, Jones and Manjack all had interesting swings at this point in the draft.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I didn't make the "not liked" picks for a change! lol.

My logic on Altmyer/Card is that I seemingly always find myself dumpster diving for some bum late in the year because everyone else is hurt for me. I know neither of them are great or anything but I like the idea of having them around just for depth purposes so hopefully I avoid having like Rutgers QB possibly starting for me in the later weeks.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed about the Ohio State players. I stayed away from any of them because who knows how the distribution is going to go this year. I get the feeling Howard & the running backs owners are going to switch being pissed from week to week because one of them poaches all the glory from the others.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for doing this Q. Will add mine a bit later.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I didn't make the "not liked" picks for a change! lol.

My logic on Altmyer/Card is that I seemingly always find myself dumpster diving for some bum late in the year because everyone else is hurt for me. I know neither of them are great or anything but I like the idea of having them around just for depth purposes so hopefully I avoid having like Rutgers QB possibly starting for me in the later weeks.

I got it

Trust me, I’ve been there

Like last year starting altmyer out of complete and total desperation lol

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got it

Trust me, I’ve been there

Like last year starting altmyer out of complete and total desperation lol

I actually think Altmyer has a chance to be somewhat ok this year with the new OC there.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on with my WR room. For some reason I didn't like the top WR's in the draft and I kind of stayed away from the position for awhile. I tried to remedy it with quantity. Hopefully I can hit a few and have it figured out before it gets too late in the year.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on with my WR room. For some reason I didn't like the top WR's in the draft and I kind of stayed away from the position for awhile. I tried to remedy it with quantity. Hopefully I can hit a few and have it figured out before it gets too late in the year.

That’s been my situation for like 3/4 of my soul12 career

So I recognize that situation like the back of my hand lol

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also is there anything you guys want me to add to the post draft analysis just let me know

It may make a future edition!!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job Q.

I am going to try and keep this short. **EDIT, didn't keep it as short as I wanted to**

I thought everyone did an excellent job of drafting. No team really sticks up (or down) in terms of draft separation to me. Besides my own which appears to be going to be injury prone this year with the way things have started out.

My own team, I am fairly happy with my draft but maybe not quite as happy as last year... Last year I loved my cluster of RB's early as the draft just worked out for me that way. Little more concerned about my RB's but mostly the depth and even more concerned if CJ Baxter can't stay healthy. I think Henderson is going to be better fantasy wise then most think. Going into the draft he wasn't my plan but he just fell into my lap at the right time I felt. I love my "flyer" WR's and my overall WR core. I think not having a keeper QB forcing me to basically draft two QB's early hurt my depth in other areas a bit. I think not having a keeper QB is a bad feeling but I like the two I ended up drafting but that is sorta more why my RB depth isn't as good this year, IMO.. It was just really hard after the mid rounds to find RB's that I really felt good about this year so I thought I would keep going with what I thought was value at WR and maybe I will get lucky at RB with some of the other picks I made but my guess is RB will be my main need on waivers this year. The bye weeks make things sorta weird this year. I wanted to draft Ashton Daniels where I took Kyle McCord but I had to pass on about my next 3-4 QB's because of the double byes. In a single bye year I wouldn't have minded that so much even if I had two QB's on the same bye week (Not being my top 2) but I felt this year it was critical to be pro active because QB can be a pain trying to find on the wire. Especially with so many teams having that week 11 bye this year.

Favorite Picks on other teams.

Kyle Monangai- Winsley's Warriors- I know an early round pick but I really thought he could end up as a late Round 1/Early Round 2 pick as a "safe" pick.

Kobe Hudson - Drunk Jocks- Yeah this is an early pick but Hudson is a player I think is REALLY going to have fantastic season. I thought he might even go a little past this pick but I give Red Snow kudos for not shyinng away from using his 3rd on it. I watched Hudson at the end of last year and I saw someone who I really think is going to break out into a top college WR this year. I also liked the pick of Josh Kelly so I guess I am going to combine these two WR's picks since they were fairly early picks. I had Josh Kelly last year and when healthy he really put up some good numbers. Right when he put it together he got hurt only to come back at the end of the year and flash even more. I think he will be good in the Tech offense and to me he is their clear #1 with experience. I think this is the big play WR Texas Tech has been lacking the past several years.

Chip Trayanum- Dawgfathers- Q liked this pick as well so a bit of a repeat. If he can stay healthy I think this will be a great pick for Hoey. Feels like he has been in college since the ice age but I think he made the smart move to A. Move back to RB B. Leave Ohio State. Kentucky loves bellcows and he should be that this year.

TJ Haden- Orgy of Evil- Really liked what I saw out of Harden last year and he really came on late after Steele got hurt and they gave him more volume as the season went on. I think UCLA is going to have to run the ball this year because I don't think their passing attack is very good.

Ulysses Bentley- Skeet Shooters- Ole Miss has a few RB's and Lane Kiffin has always seemed to love Henry Parrish who is now back but Bentley left for Ole Miss after a great start to his college career at SMU and he has waited and waited and waited and for a reason, IMO.. I think Lane give him his flowers this year. My concern would be Dart stealing touchdowns at the GL though or maybe using Parrish/Diggs at the GL. btw, does Logan Diggs make a lot of dumb transfer decisions? Should have stayed at Notre Dame.. Never should have gone to LSU and probably never should have gone to Ole Miss. I just think Bentley will do well in that offense with his ability to catch and make people miss. He isn't Evans or Judkins but he could be similar to Jerrion Ealy.

Chris Brazzel- Heisman Hopefuls- One thing with Tennessee for having a great young QB and a good system at WR they don't have a lot of mouths to feed at WR. Maybe Mike Matthews steals the show early, maybe Squirrel White stays healthy and becomes a major part of the offense (even if he does that doesn't take this pick away, IMO) Bru McCoy is what he is, which is basically a big body slow WR who doesn't fit the offense well. I think unlike a team like Oklahoma this situation is far less complicated.

Kelly Akharaivi- Blind Squirrels- Not sure I remember a pick that made so many other people around this pick upset. At least 3 people hit me up saying they were going to take this guy.

Kaleb Jackson- California Raisins- I think LSU finally has a bellcow type of RB and Jackson looked very good late in the season to me. Think we see them run a lot more this year.

Jeremiyah Price- Dawgfathers- I think this guy wins the job and I think he is going to be VERY good. I wish I had thought about this a little bit more myself. At first when I thought about Notre Dame I didn't think it was worth exploring but after Price went I really liked this pick and the more I thought about it the more I wish I had taken him. Obviously a risk but he got him at a good spot and I think he is a high reward type of back

Jaylon Noel- Orgy of Evil- Put up similar numbers to Jayden Higgins last year who went much earlier and for the record I thought the Higgins pick was good. It's just interesting to see the difference in draft position for two guys who are so similar and both put up solid numbers with a QB who should be better in year 2. I think the reason for that is Higgins came on late and had some monster end of the year games to carry over into this year where Noel's was more a little here and there with his numbers so Higgins had more momentum coming into this offseason.

Behren Morton- Waxy Frogs- For some reason I really like Morton and every year highly consider taking him. Think he puts it together this year with better weapons on offense. I like their top 3 WR's this year more then recent years. I think Josh Kelly will be great, I think Micah Hudson will make an impact right away and watching Caleb Douglas at Florida he is really a fly under the radar type of WR. He made plays everytime he got a shot at Florida. Matter of fact was starting for them last year at the start of the season then got injured and Eugene Wilson was too good to keep off the field. Douglas FR year he made a play everytime he got into the game which wasn't awful but in blow out games he was always the one making the plays when he got the opportunity. I think after a few years of Tech players flopping their value went down this year and I think they are going to be better this year then years past and at much better value. Time will tell.

There are many other picks I liked but can't list them all. Have to narrow it down. Again, I think legit this may have been the most balanced draft between the league. Everyone did a great job and I can't tell you a draft I strongly love or dislike.. Nobody made it easy for someone to steal the show. It was well balanced between all members.

Ok. I will keep this part short to save time. Nobody is probably still reading this anyway.

Picks I didn't exactly like where selected.

Trevor Etienne, RB, Georgia (Blind Squirrels)
Nick Singleton, RB, Penn State (Dhoey)
LJ Martin, RB, BYU (Orgy of Evil)
Jadarian Price, RB, Notre Dame (Skeet Shooters)
Xzavier Henderson, WR, Cincinnati (Smurf Turfers)
Tyler Brown, WR ,Clemson (Winsley's Warriors)
Drew Allar, QB, Penn State (End Zone Divas)
Kaleb Brown, WR, Iowa (Blind Squirrels)
Jadan Baugh, RB, Florida (Winsley's Warriors)

**I think Dhoey and Navin did a good job with potential keepers where they drafted them with Demond Williams and Julian Sayin. Two guys who they didn't take too early but guys I think are going to stick with their programs and end up as good keeper options and who knows... There is some value to them this year if things go wrong (or right) depending on how you want to look at it.

Last edited:

Red Snow

Hoopla Cash
$ 769.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am worried about my QB2.

DJ Uiagalelei is about the best I could do and while I think he is ok, I just don't think I can rely on him every week. I am hoping Quinn Ewers steps it up a bit this year and becomes a little better fantasy wise where I can play them based off matchups. DJ does run and that helps and if Ewers is what he is then I probably have to hope DJ runs his little eyeballs out this year. I really need Ja'Quinden Jackson to have a better season. I love my WR's. I like but don't love my RB's. I think Dillon Gabriel will be one of the best fantasy QB's this year. I like my depth but my concern is having fantasy studs at the top of my lineup. I haven't done a lot on waivers the last 2-3 years so I probably need to wake up and smell the coffee early if I want to have a shot at this. Not my favorite draft but I think I can compete with the right decisions/teams and health. My team is decent but I wouldn't say it is a top team going into the season.

Picks I liked
------------------

Nic Anderson, WR, Oklahoma - Blind Squirrels
Germie Bernard, WR, Alabama- Asian Alley Cats
Kyle Williams, WR, Washington State- Dawgfathers
Jalon Daniels, QB, Kansas- Smurf Turfers
Chris Brazzell, WR, Tennessee - Heisman Hopefuls (Had him typed in and changed last minute)
Jordan Hudson, WR, SMU- Asian Alley Cats
Zevi Eckhaus, QB, Washington State- Orgy of Evil
Andrew Armstrong, WR, Arkansas- California Raisins
Maalik Murphy, QB, Duke- Skeet Shooters
Tawee Walker, RB, Wisconsin - Waxy Frogs (Was just about to take him)
Moose Muhammad III, WR, Texas A&M - Asian Alley Cats

Picks I didn't like
--------------------
Deion Burks, WR, Oklahoma - Heisman Hopefuls
CJ Daniels, WR, LSU- Blind Squirrels
Johntay Cook, WR, Texas- Winsley's Warriors
Xzavier Henderson, WR, Cincinnati- Smurf Turfers
Jordan Watkins, WR, Ole Miss- Dawgfathers
Kaleb Brown, WR, Iowa- Blind Squirrels (Probably could have drafted him in Round 24)

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q pissed all over my QB room! I'm getting sized up for my championship ring already :nod:

But seriously, I know it's not a great room and part of the reason I went for all the high upside backups is to avoid being in this position next year. Yes, I am drafting for next year before I even finish drafting for this year lol. When my pick came around in round 2, I didn't think my top 3 QBs would all have went right before, but they did. Nussmeier wasn't really even on my radar, but early rounds and it was time to pick so just went with it. Cook felt safer and was probably the better pick for now. How major regret once I saw very similar QBs fall to round 6 and lower. In a do-over, I'd probably bring Monangai back to the Skeets where he got his start from and then picked from whatever QBs fell later.

I made Q's "Pick he did not like" list not once, not twice, but three times! LOL.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q pissed all over my QB room! I'm getting sized up for my championship ring already :nod:

But seriously, I know it's not a great room and part of the reason I went for all the high upside backups is to avoid being in this position next year. Yes, I am drafting for next year before I even finish drafting for this year lol. When my pick came around in round 2, I didn't think my top 3 QBs would all have went right before, but they did. Nussmeier wasn't really even on my radar, but early rounds and it was time to pick so just went with it. Cook felt safer and was probably the better pick for now. How major regret once I saw very similar QBs fall to round 6 and lower. In a do-over, I'd probably bring Monangai back to the Skeets where he got his start from and then picked from whatever QBs fell later.

I made Q's "Pick he did not like" list not once, not twice, but three times! LOL.

It’s more like 2.5 cause I split the baby on that cincy wr turn….

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truths. 2.5 Qs is not a good sign still

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00