• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible 4-0 When they hit Stanford...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that I could be pissing the football gods with jumping the gun and looking ahead, but there is this looming feeling that the Dawgs can very easily be 4-0 when they travel down to Stanford..

Now I'm not looking past Arizona, don't get me wrong, they are gonna give the Dawgs a very good challenge, but this Husky team should be able to handle there business and beat U of A.

Right now the offense is moving the ball with a very talented running game, I'm not trying to down play the play of Price, the guy has been very solid, and looks like the old Price. But the credit goes to this young OL that is opening some big holes for the RB's. Its been a while since this school has had a big physical OL and there really making some things happen.

The one thing I see that can bite the Dawgs in the ass is the defense. I watched the Ill game, and the long touchdown pass in the 3rd quarter, if you watch it again, there was a DL man an inch from crushing that QB, it was a very lucky pass they got off, granted the coverage wasnt great cause the reciever got behind the safety, they need to keep working on making sure stupid mistakes are done with, all they have to do is keep them in the game, and I believe the offense can score from any where and on anyone....