• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL: Who will win v2: Patriots or Broncos?

Who will win the AFC Championship?

• Broncos

Votes: 41 55.4%
  • Patriots

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously dont think past success/failure for the guys that lead these respective teams has any effect on the likelihood of how they perform tomorrow?? If not, thats cool but I think the past in a GREAT indicator of future success ESPECIALLY if the game is close.
And, I would pretty much believe the opposite of anything you say...fortunately, reality will in no way shape or form be affected by your opinions.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, I would pretty much believe the opposite of anything you say...fortunately, reality will in no way shape or form be affected by your opinions.

So why ask the opinion of someone if you arent going to be open minded??? LOL. Next time just save me the 30 seconds and type your Bronco homer gibberish and be gone. Tom Brady performs better AWAY from home than Manning does AT HOME. Those are facts. It doesnt mean anything really other than if the game is close at the end Ill take the guy that is the winner ahead of the guy that isnt. Good luck to your team tomorrow Kwit :suds:

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots ... because of Brady (keep in mind that I am a shameless homer). How lucky are we to have four playoff teams left of this caliber. Hopefully someone (anyone) from the Lions is watching and learning.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why ask the opinion of someone if you arent going to be open minded??? LOL. Next time just save me the 30 seconds and type your Bronco homer gibberish and be gone. Tom Brady performs better AWAY from home than Manning does AT HOME. Those are facts. It doesnt mean anything really other than if the game is close at the end Ill take the guy that is the winner ahead of the guy that isnt. Good luck to your team tomorrow Kwit :suds:
do us all a favor and bet your house and your computer on it

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do us all a favor and bet your house and your computer on it

Why would me betting my house be doing you a favor?? LOL. You seem to be upset. You asked for the link. It was provided. This thread asked for opinions. I gave mine. Clearly you are of a different opinion which is hardly surprising considering you are a Broncos fan, I wouldnt expect you to think the Pats are going to win. Just chill man. As you stated my opinion means squat ( as does yours ). The game will be decided on the field just like ALL the other times Brady and Manning have matched up.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, stats don't lie and Manning's past history is what it is. This is a great opportunity to improve on his past record. I think the Donks get it done tomorrow and beat the Pats by a TD.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots ... because of Brady (keep in mind that I am a shameless homer). How lucky are we to have four playoff teams left of this caliber. Hopefully someone (anyone) from the Lions is watching and learning.

what caliber ? the 49ers and Seahawks are teams with sub par QBs.

the NFC is thought to be the better conference and yet the 2 best teams both have sub par offenses.

thanks to parity and free agency we aren't really seeing any great teams.

sure , I think the NFL still rates individual talent pretty well and only the better players get drafted but the way teams function now on the whole its all very sloppy.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady led teams have a better win % in playoff games AWAY from home than Peyton Manning led teams have AT HOME and coming into last week Brady had as many playoff wins away from home in his 12 year career as Manning had AT home in his 15 year career .... LOL. That should be enough to tell you your answer. Pats by 7.

they are still teams...its a team stat. It has nothing to do with Manning being worse or lesser because of that. Manning has always had lesser talent around him historically and comparatively ...and lesser defensive teams on his teams...:lol: redundant

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the NFC is thought to be the better conference and yet the 2 best teams both have sub par offenses.

sure , I think the NFL still rates individual talent pretty well and only the better players get drafted but the way teams function now on the whole its all very sloppy.

??? So a QB rating of 101, a 3-1 TD to INT ratio, 3500 yards while playing QB for a run first team is sub par?? Hell even Kaep had a decent year after his bad start. 3200 yards 2.5 to 1 TD to INT, 92 QB rating. Neither of these guys is sub par. Wilson is a top 10 guy in the league and Kaep is about as dangerous as they come when used properly IMO.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are still teams...its a team stat. It has nothing to do with Manning being worse or lesser because of that. Manning has always had lesser talent around him historically and comparatively ...and lesser defensive teams on his teams...:lol: redundant

So Manning is 7-5 as the HIGHER seed in the playoffs at home because his teams werent as good despite being seeded higher??? That makes sense...:lol:

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe it's because I'm from Detroit, I have an admiration for all the teams currently in the playoffs. Sorry, I didn't think you would find it offensive (pun intended).

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??? So a QB rating of 101, a 3-1 TD to INT ratio, 3500 yards while playing QB for a run first team is sub par?? Hell even Kaep had a decent year after his bad start. 3200 yards 2.5 to 1 TD to INT, 92 QB rating. Neither of these guys is sub par. Wilson is a top 10 guy in the league and Kaep is about as dangerous as they come when used properly IMO.

I have more critical thinking standards. Those numbers are inflated due to the pro-offensive passing rules changes and as I already said the watered down quality of play due to free agency.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have more critical thinking standards. Those numbers are inflated due to the pro-offensive passing rules changes and as I already said the watered down quality of play due to free agency.

So you dont take into account that both those guys played 4 games vs top ranked defenses within their own division as cross compared with other QB's?? The NFC West was BY FAR the best dvision in football so Id think your thought process would include that fact into the analyzation of the numbers.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you dont take into account that both those guys played 4 games vs top ranked defenses within their own division as cross compared with other QB's?? The NFC West was BY FAR the best dvision in football so Id think your thought process would include that fact into the analyzation of the numbers.

I already said everything is watered down so how is good really that good ?

the NFC west is the best division ? to me that means everyone sucks real bad. The Rams had no offense and won 7 games. because of a few streaky individual preformances by an offensive player here and there.

I find it incredibly odd that these 2 teams are in this game with very green QBs. I'm sorry but I refuse to believe so many young QBs are having that much success that early unless everything around them is of lesser quality. Don't give me the crap that players are better and smarter now..not that many should be that good that often still. Parity makes players look better than they really are.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone please tell me why the Patriots haven't won shit in 10 years if Brady is so great?

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone please tell me why the Patriots haven't won shit in 10 years if Brady is so great?

because as great as some players are...absolutely everything in both skill and luck has to fall into place perfectly. That's not a negative for anyone...its just how stuff works

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because as great as some players are...absolutely everything in both skill and luck has to fall into place perfectly. That's not a negative for anyone...its just how stuff works

Oh, okay. Because to hear Brady fans tell it, he shines when it matters most. Since that's the case, I'm just confused! Maybe the explanation is that when the Pats win, "Brady is amazing" but when they lose, "it's a team effort?" :noidea:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is 7-0 vs teams who Jack Del Rio is the DC for.

Brady? Or the Patriots? :scratch:

Everything I'm hearing is that Tom Brady is so amazing, actually playing the game is a waste of time. Should we even bother watching?