• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost all illegals scam the asylum law

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this Congress possess a group degree in accounting and tax law? She could easily be correct.

Considering the stupid crap that comes out of dumbdumb’s mouth daily, I’d be shocked if he:
A) completed his own taxes to begin with
B) used something other than a fat black sharpie - a terrible choice for tax forms
C) actually paid any taxes at all.

If you have nothing to hide, there’s no good reason not to share.

He’s a guilty, stupid criminal.
I’m sure the tax experts at turbo tax could interpret them, let alone anybody with an economics, actuarial, or accounting degree.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost all illegals scam the asylum law

When yo are more upset about who scams a particular law, than if someone is actually breaking laws in this country.. please spare me your righteous indignation.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When yo are more upset about who scams a particular law, than if someone is actually breaking laws in this country.. please spare me your righteous indignation.
Please spare me yours . What should have been heard from these sanctuary cities and such is yes let’s let these non burdens in our town and we will foot the bill. Instead let’s shift it to others because our morality has a price tag . They are burdens , unfair burdens and American citizens suffer from their crimes . Almost daily you can find a crime committed by an illegal . And please don’t tell me they can’t be safe in Belize . Or Aruba or Costa Rica . There is only one reason you support this insanity and that is because they are unlikely to be Trump voters because if they were the tunes being sung now would be different . You know it and I know it

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please spare me yours . What should have been heard from these sanctuary cities and such is yes let’s let these non burdens in our town and we will foot the bill. Instead let’s shift it to others because our morality has a price tag . They are burdens , unfair burdens and American citizens suffer from their crimes . Almost daily you can find a crime committed by an illegal . And please don’t tell me they can’t be safe in Belize . Or Aruba or Costa Rica . There is only one reason you support this insanity and that is because they are unlikely to be Trump voters because if they were the tunes being sung now would be different . You know it and I know it

If you have actually listened to the mayors of these cities, all have said they welcome these people, but also realize that Trump is doing this as some sort of retribution against those who oppose him.

everyday you can find a crime committed by an American, a good portion of them with guns. But those apparently dont bother you in the least.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have actually listened to the mayors of these cities, all have said they welcome these people, but also realize that Trump is doing this as some sort of retribution against those who oppose him.

everyday you can find a crime committed by an American, a good portion of them with guns. But those apparently dont bother you in the least.
How could it be retribution ? These people pose no burden at all according to them or you . They contribute massive amounts to our economy i am told , far more then they take according to you .

Seems like someone is running BS ? Could it be Spartacus ? Or Cher ?

And the Americans commit crimes so we should overlook illegals committing crimes is hot garbage . Americans have a right to be here but every crime committed by an illegal is one that should never happen period .

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is, its not a CRIME to request asylum. In fact its the law that gives these people the right to request asylum. Thus the only crime they have committed is trying to come to America when a portion of Americans dont want them here at all.
Not true. The crime they committed was entering with out first being granted asylum, if it were to be granted at all. They are not being detained because of their request (which many never actually make until they are picked up, surprising huh?). They are being detained because they broke the law. Once again, you deflect from the real problem. They problem is with the laws, not the enforcement of the laws. And since a portion want them here, let them take care of them. Why is that so unreasonable?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could it be retribution ? These people pose no burden at all according to them or you . They contribute massive amounts to our economy i am told , far more then they take according to you .

Seems like someone is running BS ? Could it be Spartacus ? Or Cher ?

And the Americans commit crimes so we should overlook illegals committing crimes is hot garbage . Americans have a right to be here but every crime committed by an illegal is one that should never happen period .

Let em in, let em work, let em pay taxes and contribute to the community.

Now if the plan is to dump 1M people into an area and say, well they cant work or attempt to take care of themselves legally, then you damn right its an attempt at retribution against those that oppose his will.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let em in, let em work, let em pay taxes and contribute to the community.

Now if the plan is to dump 1M people into an area and say, well they cant work or attempt to take care of themselves legally, then you damn right its an attempt at retribution against those that oppose his will.
Force them to stay in those cities. The cities will thrive or suffer and deserve it either way.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Force them to stay in those cities. The cities will thrive or suffer and deserve it either way.

So then what happens to the kids of these internment cities, I mean the ones who are the children of these folks and who will by law be American citizens?? Are they to forced to stay within these city limits??

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump and many other politicians (Democrat/Republicans) have completely fail to address the underlying causes of the problem of this massive immigration problem present in America today. The root cause of the problem is the government and the politicians (Dems/Repub's) and they pretend that they don’t see it. As a matter of fact they are facilitating this steady inflow of illegals. It's on both sides not just one.The illegal maximization of profits by U.S. corporations. Donald Trump and other politicians, don’t talk about the need for these companies to adhere to the immigration laws. Why Trump is hiring illegals. No more of the slap on the wrist. All should be prosecuted to the fullest.

Really employers have three basic ways to make more profits at the expense of their employees. 1) move out of the US to places where wages are much lower. 2) If you can’t go overseas, bring the illegals here. However in the long run big companies have the trump card, it’s call automation which will get rid of the jobs altogether. Screw you the American worker and the illegal immigrants. It’s a system that's broken, a system that has all these alternative ways for companies to stick it to the US workers and immigrants.

Why not just make it easier for all those people to legally immigrate here?

If they're legal immigrants doesn't that kinda solve the problem?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not just make it easier for all those people to legally immigrate here?

If they're legal immigrants doesn't that kinda solve the problem?
That's my point. Don't bitch about the enforcement, just change the laws.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then what happens to the kids of these internment cities, I mean the ones who are the children of these folks and who will by law be American citizens?? Are they to forced to stay within these city limits??
Not once they turn 18.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You request asylum in a place where you feel you will actually be SAFE. Maybe they dont feel they will be safe in one of the other Latin America or central America countries any more than they felt safe in their original country.

You also have a PResident telling CBP to deny people even the ability to request asylum at the ports of entry. So while there was a problem already, Captain Wall has exacerbated the problem.. intentionally.

So you believe people leaving El Salvador don’t feel safe in Mexico? Or do you believe they believe life will simply be better in the US than in Mexico? Be honest for once. Also, their feelings do not matter. Our laws do. If you are coming to the US, fleeing persecution from your home country, once you enter Mexico, you are no longer fleeing persecution.

Actually, Captain Wall is trying to stop the US problem which is too many people entering the country illegally. Isn’t his job to take care of US problems? He has ZERO responsibility for non-citizens.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the stupid crap that comes out of dumbdumb’s mouth daily, I’d be shocked if he:
A) completed his own taxes to begin with
B) used something other than a fat black sharpie - a terrible choice for tax forms
C) actually paid any taxes at all.

If you have nothing to hide, there’s no good reason not to share.

He’s a guilty, stupid criminal.
I’m sure the tax experts at turbo tax could interpret them, let alone anybody with an economics, actuarial, or accounting degree.

1- I would be shocked if he did his own as well. Seriously, do you believe any American that doesn’t specialize in tax law could do a billionaire’s taxes?

2- All he has to do is sign it...he can do that with a sharpie if he wants. No law against it.

3- You do realize Rachel Maddox exposed Trump’s 2005 tax return, revealing he made 150 million that year and paid almost 40 million in taxes?

It is none of your business is a damn good reason.

I have a degree in economics. If you believe that makes me understand tax law, you are an idiot but I am willing to do your taxes.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you believe people leaving El Salvador don’t feel safe in Mexico? Or do you believe they believe life will simply be better in the US than in Mexico? Be honest for once. Also, their feelings do not matter. Our laws do. If you are coming to the US, fleeing persecution from your home country, once you enter Mexico, you are no longer fleeing persecution.

Actually, Captain Wall is trying to stop the US problem which is too many people entering the country illegally. Isn’t his job to take care of US problems? He has ZERO responsibility for non-citizens.

So its your belief that people fleeing El Salvador cant and wont possibly be just as in Danger in Mexico??? I mean like they can just whip out that El Salvadorian ID card and the Mexican Cartels will go oh geez, they dont belong to us so we should leave them in peace. I think you are right, they want to come to the US because life will be better and safer than El Salvador OR Mexico for them.

The US has much bigger problems than people entering illegally. I mean its not like not having a wall the past 200 years has destroyed the American way of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.