• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shifty Adam Schiff took a phone call from Russians who said they wanted to give him information about President Trump. He was very happy to collude with foreign actors, but the joke was on him!

Refresh my memory: when was Adam Schiff running for President again? Best stay moot on the subject, skinsdad.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me that an angry, white man like yourself isn't that worried about being pc.

Or are you suggesting that it's absolutely normal to name yourself "libhater?"

I don’t hate anyone. Just their political beliefs

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t hate anyone. Just their political beliefs

That's hilarious.

It's almost as if you think that your previous postings aren't evidence to the contrary.

You ARE a trump fan, aren't you?! :laugh3:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's hilarious.

It's almost as if you think that your previous postings aren't evidence to the contrary.

You ARE a trump fan, aren't you?! :laugh3:

Yes trump will go down as the greatest

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s about rights of the UN born . It will be decided in the future

And this is where we disagree. YOu feel the unborn should have more rights and protections than the born.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is where we disagree. YOu feel the unborn should have more rights and protections than the born.
Who said that ? I didn’t and could an unborn child more rights then someone who is born

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refresh my memory: when was Adam Schiff running for President again? Best stay moot on the subject, skinsdad.
Do you really not understand the implications ? Well let’s clue you in , he is investigating a man for doing what his ass did ?!?!

But hell let’s add

The Hillary Clinton campaign paid a foreign intelligence operative to gather damaging information on their opponent -- but you know, whatever

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said that ? I didn’t and could an unborn child more rights then someone who is born

By saying that a woman should under almost all situations have to carry a child to term, you are in fact saying that a fetus has more rights than a woman.

Born.. unborn

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By saying that a woman should under almost all situations have to carry a child to term, you are in fact saying that a fetus has more rights than a woman.

Born.. unborn
Who said that ? how is that more ?? Isnt it the same ? Both have the right to live don’t they

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said that ?

Maybe I misread your stance. But most right ot life types do seem to support the idea that life begins at conception or shortly there after, and by extension the rights of the fetus outweigh the rights of the person who actually has to carry the fetus. If this is not you, my bad. For those that do feel that way though, I will ask, how many unwanted kids are they willing to adopt?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I misread your stance. But most right ot life types do seem to support the idea that life begins at conception or shortly there after, and by extension the rights of the fetus outweigh the rights of the person who actually has to carry the fetus. If this is not you, my bad. For those that do feel that way though, I will ask, how many unwanted kids are they willing to adopt?
The premise of your stance is wrong . Life at conception is really the only thing it can be , but let’s put aside that view for the moment , at some point it will have to be ruled if an unborn child has the right to live , if a failed attempt at an abortion does that, now human being get to live ? That is the real debate . Whether a fertilized egg is life isn’t debatable ( well unless you are looking for a dodge ). A single cell amoeba is life . It eats moves when touched and reacts to stimulus .the same as a fetus What more of a definition of life does a secular need ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m here to send a loud and clear message that there are millions of Americans that want to make America America again.”

—Michael Avenatti 7/13/18

“You know he says lets make America Great Again? Let’s make America, America Again.”

—@JoeBiden 6/11/19

Now for the anti maga crowd who imply racism at every turn from centuries ago. Exactly when was America , America again ?, was it the 50’s. Later ? The 60’s as you pimp Trump

Can’t wait for that spin !

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What your baby looks like at 6 weeks | BabyCenter

Morning sickness
usually starts around 6 weeks pregnant which is around two weeks after your missed period. As it's a common early symptom of pregnancy and to most women starts around 6 weeks, it is often the very first indicator to many women that they may be pregnant. So to make the argument that it isn’t life when most woman don’t even know they are on fact pregnant is a disingenuous talking point to say the least

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1- There is a RIGHT to life. It is an inalienable RIGHT and listed in our founding document.

2- What RIGHT of the woman are you stating?

3- Why does willingness to adopt matter in this conversation? Are you suggesting that those children in foster care should be aborted? Are you suggesting those who cannot take of themselves should be aborted? How very PURGE of you.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chillerdab is obviously trying to be the next bananaman on this site. A poor man wannabe. Goes against everything that's logic. Post outrageous stuff that he himself can't possibly believe and obviously loves the attention here on SportsHoopla that he lacks at home from his wife. Why go back and forth with him, just ignore, and like bananaman back in the day he will disappear as well when we stop feeding into his game.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what point does life begin.
1. at conception
2. at one week
3. at 1 month
4. at 3 months
5. at 6 months
6. at 9 months
7. second of birth
8. at first cry
9. at one week of life
10. at 1 month of life
11. follow on down the list to the moment just before death 80 years later
12. after death

Who or anybody is to determine that but God himself... but therein lies the problem.. God never gave man a direct answer to this question other than in Genesis 2:7 when its stated that he blew into his nostril the breath of life... so according to the bible life begins when we start breathing and ends when we stop. However, to abort a baby near full term or even after delivery before the first breath is something that we as humans should frown upon from the sheer horrific-ness of it, but we have those that celebrate it. Nobody on Earth has the answer so I think after 3 months abortion should be outlawed... but before 3 months abortion should be allowed and those that are apart of the act be allowed without harassment to deal with it before and perhaps even after their own death.

... or heres an idea,,,, teach your children the implications and supply them with a morning after pill. Also, instead of teaching them about oral sex, straight and anal teach them about responsibility to their own body.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ban late term abortions.

Make it a federal law that abortions can only happen in the first trimester and be done with it.

As a registered republican this is absolutely nonsense, horrible strategy, and it fuels the uneducated single issue voter who almost 100% of the time votes democrat.

It would also be bipartisan legislation.

I do understand that Obama set the precedent that if you give an inch they take a mile but he is no longer president. Set a new precedent.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what point does life begin.
1. at conception
2. at one week
3. at 1 month
4. at 3 months
5. at 6 months
6. at 9 months
7. second of birth
8. at first cry
9. at one week of life
10. at 1 month of life
11. follow on down the list to the moment just before death 80 years later
12. after death

Who or anybody is to determine that but God himself... but therein lies the problem.. God never gave man a direct answer to this question other than in Genesis 2:7 when its stated that he blew into his nostril the breath of life... so according to the bible life begins when we start breathing and ends when we stop. However, to abort a baby near full term or even after delivery before the first breath is something that we as humans should frown upon from the sheer horrific-ness of it, but we have those that celebrate it. Nobody on Earth has the answer so I think after 3 months abortion should be outlawed... but before 3 months abortion should be allowed and those that are apart of the act be allowed without harassment to deal with it before and perhaps even after their own death.

... or heres an idea,,,, teach your children the implications and supply them with a morning after pill. Also, instead of teaching them about oral sex, straight and anal teach them about responsibility to their own body.

That isn’t biblical at all. Adam didn’t go through the pre-birth process. According to Jeremiah, God created him in the womb and knew him before that.

Actually, leave God out of it and go with science. Science states life begins at conception. What kind of life then? What species is it? It is a developmental stage of the human life cycle.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ban late term abortions.

Make it a federal law that abortions can only happen in the first trimester and be done with it.

As a registered republican this is absolutely nonsense, horrible strategy, and it fuels the uneducated single issue voter who almost 100% of the time votes democrat.

It would also be bipartisan legislation.

I do understand that Obama set the precedent that if you give an inch they take a mile but he is no longer president. Set a new precedent.

I actually understand your point here; however, it isn’t that simple.

What is the republicans had negotiated slavery with the Democratic Party of slavery and the KKK? Would you have said, ok, we will accept black people are only a half a person?

If you believe life begins at conception, there is no way you can accept the slaughter of children in the womb. BTW...most abortions take place in the first trimester.

The only negotiation that should take place from a political point over a moral point is the exception of r*pe. You accept that because that is less than 1% of all abortions. You would save 99% of the murdered children.

Have you ever thought about and listened to democratic talking points on abortion and really analyzed what they believe?

1- they essentially are saying poor people have no life worth living.
2- they are saying foster children have no life worth living and we shouldn’t pay for them.
3- they are saying he disabled should be put out of their misery.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn’t biblical at all. Adam didn’t go through the pre-birth process. According to Jeremiah, God created him in the womb and knew him before that.

Actually, leave God out of it and go with science. Science states life begins at conception. What kind of life then? What species is it? It is a developmental stage of the human life cycle.
Created Adam in the womb? Whose? All I can go by is what is written. “The breath of life” spoken about when Adam came alive with life. Science is as ignorant to God as AOC is ignorant to you or me. Nobody but God knows when life begins. I understand the argument on both sides regarding abortions but I have no right telling women what to do. The problem lies with the voiceless child. Its a dilemma that will never satisfy all... so why not meet in the middle and allow abortion before the 2 or 3 month point. But hey.. whatta I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.