• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obama did this 9 x . Let’s see the LSM and my liberal friends hold the same standard

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look another illegal crime that shouldn’t have happened

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now I am not a abortion guy however individual states are setting up their guidelines . Probably as it should be for now

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now I am not a abortion guy however individual states are setting up their guidelines . Probably as it should be for now

The source is fake news, but if it's true, and ignorant republicans on the right are disgusted at this bill's passage, then perhaps they should engage in some reflective thought regarding the sheer stupidity passed by T'Alibama, et al.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its only illegal if the GOP says its illegal
You think Obama didn’t have support of foreign govts ? Pretty naive

You think HRC and the laundry list of pay for play contributors to her foundation isn’t an issue

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look man, I think its wrong for someone to carry a child to the point of viability and then decide they dont want the child and kill it at that point. this is the opposite end of the spectrum from the Alabama law which basically says life begins at erection. Both are stupid and draconian. Im not a FAN of abortion, but Im also not one to say a bunch of old men who wouldnt know an erection short of pharmaceutical assistance should be deciding if a woman should ever get an abortion.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The source is fake news, but if it's true, and ignorant republicans on the right are disgusted at this bill's passage, then perhaps they should engage in some reflective thought regarding the sheer stupidity passed by T'Alibama, et al.
You can find out if it passed Chiller so bashing the source on this isn’t of much use . Now whether an unborn has rights will be decided

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Obama didn’t have support of foreign govts ? Pretty naive

You think HRC and the laundry list of pay for play contributors to her foundation isn’t an issue

I think Obama didnt solicit it even overtly. Trump is basically saying at this moment, he would welcome the help as long as it keeps him in power.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orange DumbDumb isn't even denying the fact that his actions are impeachable. He's counting on the sheer cowardice of the Anti-American lemmings in the Senate to NEVER vote against party lines, and impeach an obviously treasonous half-wit like Drumpf.

It's sickening, really, but that's what it takes to be a republican these days. A sickening mix of greed, racism, fake-nationalism, and an absolute distrust of everything sane, normal, scientifically proven, and good for the common man.

Trump’s Lawyers Are Practically Daring Congress To Impeach Him | HuffPost

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look man, I think its wrong for someone to carry a child to the point of viability and then decide they dont want the child and kill it at that point. this is the opposite end of the spectrum from the Alabama law which basically says life begins at erection. Both are stupid and draconian. Im not a FAN of abortion, but Im also not one to say a bunch of old men who wouldnt know an erection short of pharmaceutical assistance should be deciding if a woman should ever get an abortion.
It’s about rights of the UN born . It will be decided in the future

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orange DumbDumb isn't even denying the fact that his actions are impeachable. He's counting on the sheer cowardice of the Anti-American lemmings in the Senate to NEVER vote against party lines, and impeach an obviously treasonous half-wit like Drumpf.

It's sickening, really, but that's what it takes to be a republican these days. A sickening mix of greed, racism, fake-nationalism, and an absolute distrust of everything sane, normal, scientifically proven, and good for the common man.

Trump’s Lawyers Are Practically Daring Congress To Impeach Him | HuffPost
Maybe you should ask why he would do that ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Obama didnt solicit it even overtly. Trump is basically saying at this moment, he would welcome the help as long as it keeps him in power.
And overtly or covertly matters how ? Isnt the result the same , both wanted / want to keep power ?

Status
Not open for further replies.