• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you wrote doesn't make sense.
Liberals aren't imposing their "side" on anybody. Only the right is doing that.

If YOU, or REPUBLICANS don't want to have an abortion, I have a solution for you and your kind - DONT HAVE AN ABORTION.

Who the fuck are the right wing crazies to decide what anybody other than themselves should do with their bodies?

Everybody knows what the religious nutjobs on the right think about when life happens. Guess what? Whatever fucked up definition the right has about when they think life begins is simply that - their own fucked up definition.

"Well, then you like murdering babies."
Ummm, no. Sorry. Not that simple.

And not for nothing, but the idiot bills that passed in Talibama have ZERO to do with third trimester abortions. ZERO.
They don't have anything to do with the needs of the people at all, really.
They are aimed squarely at overturning Roe V Wade.

That's despicable and disgusting.

Follow me here regarding your abortion comment...if you don’t want to commit a murder, don’t commit a murder.

As for the left not forcing their opinions...if you don’t want a gun, don’t buy a gun...if you don’t want to use offensive language, then don’t...if you want to serve a transgender, then serve a transgender.

Here is the problem...the right doesn’t consider a fetus part of the woman’s body. We believe it is an independent body as evidence by a completely different DNA structure, another heart, brain, and fingers and toes than the mother.

So why bring religion into the debate? Nobody is arguing from a religious aspect. The argument is being made by a scientific argument.

Who said Alabama had anything to do with third trimester abortion, short of retaliation for other states trying to expand it into the insane third trimester? If you consider people as part of the species Homo Sapien, it is all about the good of the people...the baby.

What is wrong with overturning Roe? Have other laws not been changed? Isn’t that the reason we possess a way to change the Constitution?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG. This is how stupid it has become. Really, Cory? Pandering to everyone and anyone, huh?
Ladies and gentlemen.. the president of the United States.. Insert any democratic name here.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go out on a limb and say anybody who is trans has it difficult considering the mental illness.

That being said, it would be interesting to compare the suicide rates based on racial demographic.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go out on a limb and say that though you’ve never knowingly conversed with anybody who is transgender, you probably already have without knowing it.

I’ll go out on a limb and say that its usually closeminded republicans who tend to pass judgement about whole groups of people without any actual information about then.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
National Enquirer > HuffPost.

View attachment 205962

So you approve of abject hatred from our president towards any group of people, so long as its not YOUR people.

That’s why you didnt bother to address the subject of my posting, isnt it?

It must be hard to be on a constant state of denial.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
god i wish you could understand the basics

Why? You clearly dont understand the basics, and they made you Captain Fantastic of the whoolllleeee wide message board!

Yessiree Bob! Imma try to get down to your level of ignorance so that i could be in line for a promotion!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ce6ddc9e4b0a2f9f28b77da

When stupid people vote against their own interests, and elect a stupid, egotistical liar who panders to them easily (because they are stupid), then selects equally stupid people to appointed posts, Ben Carson’s testimony to Congress is the results.

Ben Carson is proof positive that college education doesnt make you smart.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you approve of abject hatred from our president towards any group of people, so long as its not YOUR people.

what hatred has happened . please explain

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go out on a limb and say that though you’ve never knowingly conversed with anybody who is transgender, you probably already have without knowing it.

I’ll go out on a limb and say that its usually closeminded republicans who tend to pass judgement about whole groups of people without any actual information about then.

You are honestly the dumbest poster on here. Show me anything in my post that was wrong.

You do realize that being transgender is a mental illness according to all reputable psychologists? Before you say something stupid, look it up.

You do realize the suicide rates for the LGBTQ population far outpaces all others?

I have spoken with somebody who is transgender, before they were transgender. Before they were transgender, I didn’t like them and knew something was wrong with him.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kinda like you have done with the whole group of Republicans?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like you have done with the whole group of Republicans?

Actually he singled out closed minded republicans.

Unless this is your way of admitting that all Republicans are close minded. :suds::thumb:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey face palm guy.. not understanding your post. My point was simple...that Osama and Saddam adopting a baby alien ape is more believable than a liberal slanted news source when attacking republicans. Keep up with me ok. BTW, why should I address anything from anybody when nobody addresses or answers any of my sheet. Carry on

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ce6ddc9e4b0a2f9f28b77da

When stupid people vote against their own interests, and elect a stupid, egotistical liar who panders to them easily (because they are stupid), then selects equally stupid people to appointed posts, Ben Carson’s testimony to Congress is the results.

Ben Carson is proof positive that college education doesnt make you smart.
I actually agree with this. However, it usually holds true to the people who drink and party their way thru... not people like Ben Carson who became one the worlds lead Nero surgeons. In fact, calling this man stupid sort of tells us a little about yourself. I think you would agree also.... would you not. Too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.