• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, some people on this thread do think climate change is a hoax, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Considering how absolutely ass-backwards the republican mindset is on just about every conceivable issue, this seems shockingly plausible.

Case in point: anybody on this message board referring to candace owens as anything but an unintelligent blowhard.

The disturbing reason Republicans deny science and embrace measles epidemic – Alternet.org

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing, “Toadman.”

Hard to play it cool when you respond immediately, no?

Try not to pop a vein.
Hmmn, that or I was already in the thread. But, try and fabricate a victory where you can? It will ring hollow.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who needs victories?

You need knowledge.

You’re welcome!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god we aren't all ignorant. :D Just saying …. if we could all learn to be chill. :yes:

So true.

The chill part, I mean, not the ignorant part.

Some things cant be helped....:suds:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought there was collusion but it sure looked like obstruction was in play. Hell his interview with Lester Holt when he admitted his firing of Comey was related to "the Russian thing" sure looks like it to me. But I'm not a lawyer. Still it's fair to question the summary from a hand picked Trump guy, a man who has spoken out about the investigation in the past.

I did get a kick out of the approval ratings not moving much after this summary was released. There are a whole lot of people in the middle, neither a huge supporter or a huge hater, and they appeared unmoved by Barr's summary. I think that's pretty telling.

Trumpublican logic.

If there was no collusion, there should not have been an investigation of possible collusion. And if the President tried to obstruct an investigation into something that didnt happen, well the obstruction didnt really happen because the collusion didnt happen so the investigation should not have happened to in fact be obstructed!!!!!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That still amazes me.

Admitting that man can have an effect on Climate change suggest we can do something to prevent the negative impact we are having on the planet. But trying to stop negative effects we have on climate is not profitable. Thus its got to be a hoax, because if its real and we can prevent it, but it will be a profit negative to do so.... well fuck that. (Just insight into the thinking)

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ using a NY Times opinion piece to prove a point … or were you just agreeing with a like minded person.

I don't know what you call it when you use an opinion piece to prove a point. Silly I guess.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, thats all great information. But I tend to look at this in a historical as well as an expectational kind of view point.

Some Americans have been railing against migration from south of the border for well over 100 years now. And for mostly the wrong reasons. Now we are in a situation where you have millions of people in small spaces (CA, NY and a few other sanctuary cities) partly because these are the only places they feel even partly welcome and SAFE.

So my question is, if you have fostered a system where these people dont feel safe or even wanted in some parts of the country, you dont then get to scream see I told you this was bad for the country.

At the end of the day this is more about a broken system that some seem to want to turn into a money problem because it fits into what they actually want on a social level.

Here is the thing. We are specifically talking about illegal immigrants. Most of the country doesn’t want them in their area, even these sanctuary cities. Why should sanctuary cities be allowed to dictate illegal immigration? If you are OK with them, take them. Don’t try to pawn them off on other places while complaining those other places are inhumane.

We have no responsibility to make these people “feel” safe. I don’t care about their feelings. If they are actually not safe and an American physically assaults them, then the American should be held accountable for their actions.

At the end of the day, their existence in this country is illegal. You claim it is broken because it doesn’t work like you want it to. If it is broken, it is because of open border democratic principles.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, “lowest black unemployment in history” is a made up stat. Its a bullshit talking point that dumbdumb and his flock like to throw around to sound as if they are not as stupid as they are.

How was that data calculated, pray tell?

Secondly, and most importantly, even if screwing over the middle class temporarily improves the economy, as is DumbDumbs motus operendi, the fact that you cant tell the difference has little to do with dumbdumb refusing to apologize for inciting violence against any american.

I post something about Deumpf being an asshole to an american, you counter with a non sequitor.

Very republican.

Actually, it is t a made up stat. It is a real stat because numbers support it.

The data is collected in the same manner the unemployment rate is calculated. I will assume you know how that works.

How is the middle class being screwed over? The middle class has more money now than they did before the tax break fewer people are on the system.

I have always said Trump is an asshole...I don’t care because he isn’t paid to be nice.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing. We are specifically talking about illegal immigrants. Most of the country doesn’t want them in their area, even these sanctuary cities. Why should sanctuary cities be allowed to dictate illegal immigration? If you are OK with them, take them. Don’t try to pawn them off on other places while complaining those other places are inhumane.

We have no responsibility to make these people “feel” safe. I don’t care about their feelings. If they are actually not safe and an American physically assaults them, then the American should be held accountable for their actions.

At the end of the day, their existence in this country is illegal. You claim it is broken because it doesn’t work like you want it to. If it is broken, it is because of open border democratic principles.

And what you constantly fail to accept is, their status as an illegal is based in BAD law. You support what is a bad law based on racism. And far from changing this law to be fair to ALL immigrants, you want to double down and increase the enforcement of said bad law.

Also MOST of the country could care less as these people have been coming here for generations. The majority of the people who are concerned with this tend to be of the same group.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as we’re posting hot garbage for the ignorant right, you people might as well read the good stuff from the well-informed, rational left:

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5cb715d2e4b098b9a2dd43ca

Yup. There’s actual Christian, Mayor Pete, out there schooling anti-Christian right wing mouthbreathers.

Keep up the good fight, Mayor Pete! Soooo many fake right wing Christians to save!

So you made a challenge before on Christianity and I am still waiting for you to continue.

What makes Pete an actual Christian? I think Pete May want to look at Matthew 5:19.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admitting that man can have an effect on Climate change suggest we can do something to prevent the negative impact we are having on the planet. But trying to stop negative effects we have on climate is not profitable. Thus its got to be a hoax, because if its real and we can prevent it, but it will be a profit negative to do so.... well fuck that. (Just insight into the thinking)

No but it is very profitable to make continuous end of the world claims that continually are proven false.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trumpublican logic.

If there was no collusion, there should not have been an investigation of possible collusion. And if the President tried to obstruct an investigation into something that didnt happen, well the obstruction didnt really happen because the collusion didnt happen so the investigation should not have happened to in fact be obstructed!!!!!

Logic...it isn’t obstruction to get rid of a person investigating, if another person is replacing him, when it was rather obvious Comey was corrupt.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what you constantly fail to accept is, their status as an illegal is based in BAD law. You support what is a bad law based on racism. And far from changing this law to be fair to ALL immigrants, you want to double down and increase the enforcement of said bad law.

Also MOST of the country could care less as these people have been coming here for generations. The majority of the people who are concerned with this tend to be of the same group.

What makes law good or bad? Bad law is unConstitutional. All other law is just law you either agree, disagree, or don’t give a damn about.

The law isn’t based on racism. If it were, we would have a much larger percentage of white people imported. In 2017, 44% of immigrants were from south of the border. How racist of us.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes law good or bad? Bad law is unConstitutional. All other law is just law you either agree, disagree, or don’t give a damn about.

The law isn’t based on racism. If it were, we would have a much larger percentage of white people imported. In 2017, 44% of immigrants were from south of the border. How racist of us.

And we have had this talk before. When the constitution was written, men were white, women were property and anything that didnt fit into those two categories was either another kind of property or an enemy.

And did you ever consider that other than Russians, not many other white nations want to immigrate to the US in Large numbers. Wonder why that is??

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe you should bitch at the hispanic who did it

Or maybe I should have a problem with the culture that has made shit like that acceptable for years?? Just a thought.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe I should have a problem with the culture that has made shit like that acceptable for years?? Just a thought.
well today that isnt acceptable , just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.