• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is, what is legal isn't always right. You're in the wrong side of history on this issue.

Slavery was WRONG.. they fixed it.

Forcing your moral values on a womans right to choose was wrong. They fixed that too.

Funny part about it is, IM not a fan of abortion. I am a fan of what you ultra conservatives preach all the time which is the government staying the hell out of my personal decisions. A woman having an abortion is a personal decision between her and her doctor, husband if he is in the picture. Its neither the governments right or responsibility to take that choice out of her hands.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Forcing your moral values on a womans right to choose was wrong. They fixed that too.

Funny part about it is, IM not a fan of abortion. I am a fan of what you ultra conservatives preach all the time which is the government staying the hell out of my personal decisions. A woman having an abortion is a personal decision between her and her doctor, husband if he is in the picture. Its neither the governments right or responsibility to take that choice out of her hands.
Abortion is WRONG.

We WILL fix it.

And, bullshit. But, you do gladly swallow the propaganda of others willingly.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently Abortion is LEGAL. Meaning any woman that wants one has a RIGHT to have one.

Currently the LAW says any American who chooses to join has a right to serve if they are physically able. So an illegal order to ban someone based on their sexual preference is just that.. illegal.

The only reason we NEED a wall is to sooth the fears of those worried about a "cultural" shift in America.

There is a huge difference in a law and a RIGHT. Laws are created everyday. RIGHTS are seldom changed because the process is extremely long.

Actually, they do not have a RIGHT to serve. People do not have a right to be in the military. Good order and discipline.

The only reason to accept a cultural shift is if you think the Central and South American cultural shift is better than the American culture. If you think that, please move.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bullsear catnip!!! I am for less government intervention.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who are they? The republicans. You're welcome.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me the laws that suppress the RIGHTS of women, minorities, LGBTQ?
Yea,,, what are these laws? Im curious. Oh he must mean Sharia law. Now his statement makes sense.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since life doesnt begin at conception, instead relying on things that are already alive in order for conception to occur, if you masterbate, you are technically committing genocide.

So which is it republicans: are you mass murderers, or just a bunch or raving intrusive hypocrites?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since life doesnt begin at conception, instead relying on things that are already alive in order for conception to occur, if you masterbate, you are technically committing genocide.

So which is it republicans: are you mass murderers, or just a bunch or raving intrusive hypocrites?

Masturbation doesn’t involve the formation of 46 pairs of chromosomes...so oops. You see, human beings are comprised of 46 pairs of chromosomes, 23 from each parent. The moment of conception, the DNA make up of that human being is already set. Before that, there is no human being. Science is a beautiful thing.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have never masturbated before in my life:lie: so I don't have to worry about being labeled a child killer.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously,,, the moment I goo inside my lady (ladies) I am not a father... The moment her goo mixes in with mine we are not parents. When the first heart beat has sounded then and there, and then and there only have we created a living being. Wasn't there a morning after pill? If so, why don't they hand them out at schools since we all know high schoolers gonna ball. This pill would solve everybody's problem. The life begins at conception crowd will never know a life was taken and the pro choice people can have their abortion party's. Since sex usually occurs when theres no rubber around this pill would be great to have just in case the girl wakes up in the morning looks over in bed and sees a democrat laying next to her and wants to do the world a favor and Abort the gooey mess. Forgive my technical terms.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously,,, the moment I goo inside my lady (ladies) I am not a father... The moment her goo mixes in with mine we are not parents. When the first heart beat has sounded then and there, and then and there only have we created a living being. Wasn't there a morning after pill? If so, why don't they hand them out at schools since we all know high schoolers gonna ball. This pill would solve everybody's problem. The life begins at conception crowd will never know a life was taken and the pro choice people can have their abortion party's. Since sex usually occurs when theres no rubber around this pill would be great to have just in case the girl wakes up in the morning looks over in bed and sees a democrat laying next to her and wants to do the world a favor and Abort the gooey mess. Forgive my technical terms.

That would defeat the real purpose of the right to lifers. Its more about control and telling people you shouldnt be having sex unless you are married and trying to procreate.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Masturbation doesn’t involve the formation of 46 pairs of chromosomes...so oops. You see, human beings are comprised of 46 pairs of chromosomes, 23 from each parent. The moment of conception, the DNA make up of that human being is already set. Before that, there is no human being. Science is a beautiful thing.

Changed your definition to fit your prejudices. How very republican of you.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, sperm and eggs are alive.
If you masturbate - which is not a given for republicans: all that pent up repression and outward hostility towards American Patriot AOC, the LGBT community et al - then you’re a mass murderer.

Any a hypocrite to boot.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take, it will totally backfire because these sanctuary cities would take these people in, allow them to work and support themselves and not cause the type of fear and panic you are obviously hoping for. It would be seen for what it is, Trump being petty and childish because he couldnt get his way. And in the end he will just try something more cruel to inspire fear in the American people to stay in power.
i doubt any of it . they cant pay for any of it

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Changed your definition to fit your prejudices. How very republican of you.

Didn’t change the definition of anything.

When did I ever claim that something without 23 pairs of chromosomes was a human being?

Before you latch onto that only, I have also repeatedly said they have human cells as well.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, sperm and eggs are alive.
If you masturbate - which is not a given for republicans: all that pent up repression and outward hostility towards American Patriot AOC, the LGBT community et al - then you’re a mass murderer.

Any a hypocrite to boot.

Again, you have nothing to contribute. What makes AOC a Patriot? Everything she promotes goes against everything this country was founded on.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Democrats are trying to shift the debate to semantics on 'spying.' Folks. There is no debate spying happened. Intel assets, human informants and wiretaps were used. Call it 'surveillance' if you want. The issue is whether it was legally predicated. Evidence suggests it wasn't.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you have nothing to contribute. What makes AOC a Patriot? Everything she promotes goes against everything this country was founded on.
Don’t take him seriously . I cant with the foolish sources he uses

Status
Not open for further replies.