• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there really people on this board stupid enough to lean left? I’d be embarrassed

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take, it will totally backfire because these sanctuary cities would take these people in, allow them to work and support themselves and not cause the type of fear and panic you are obviously hoping for. It would be seen for what it is, Trump being petty and childish because he couldnt get his way. And in the end he will just try something more cruel to inspire fear in the American people to stay in power.

I don’t think they will make enough money in these cities to support themselves. They will need to raise taxes exponentially to take care of them. From there, the violent crime rate will go up significantly.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there really people on this board stupid enough to lean left? I’d be embarrassed
Great. We now have another one come to our board with great contribution. Welcome. You will fit right in.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think they will make enough money in these cities to support themselves. They will need to raise taxes exponentially to take care of them. From there, the violent crime rate will go up significantly.

You sir obviously do not know many migrants. Unlike Americans, they do believe in a little thing called pooling resources. If the ones who are already here are willing to pick fruit for $5 a DAY, and make it work without becoming roving hordes of zombies, I get the feeling the ones who are released, if allowed to work will do the same and not be the menace to society you are praying they become.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of these cities are broke or damn near already. In 6 months they will be begging for money and claiming the situation is all Trump's fault. And he won't give them a dime.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of these cities are broke or damn near already. In 6 months they will be begging for money and claiming the situation is all Trump's fault. And he won't give them a dime.

So not to be a smart ass, but if Pedro is released in LA, and he has cousins in Michigan who have a place for him to stay.... whats to stop them from sending him bus/air fare?? I know the hope is that these people will be broke and overwhelm the resources of the cities in question and become some zombie horde. But reality is, what is the next move if the apocalypse does not manifest??

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great. We now have another one come to our board with great contribution. Welcome. You will fit right in.
Seriously though have you seen how the left act? Snowflakes

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though have you seen how the left act? Snowflakes

If you need a 30 foot wall, enough guns to arm a platoon of Marines, Laws to suppress the rights of Women, Minorities and the LGBTQ population and a numerical advantage over those groups to feel safe. You are the actual snowflake.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need a 30 foot wall, enough guns to arm a platoon of Marines, Laws to suppress the rights of Women, Minorities and the LGBTQ population and a numerical advantage over those groups to feel safe. You are the actual snowflake.

Show me the laws that suppress the RIGHTS of women, minorities, LGBTQ?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me the laws that suppress the RIGHTS of women, minorities, LGBTQ?

Every attempt to strike down Roe v Wade, is an attempt to suppress women's rights.

The Trans Ban ( recent mind you) is an attempt to suppress the rights of LGBTQ and minority rights.

NIce cherry pick of my post by the way. NO comment on the need for a wall and a room full of guns in order to feel safe?? And well the numerical advantage is a given I guess.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every attempt to strike down Roe v Wade, is an attempt to suppress women's rights.

The Trans Ban ( recent mind you) is an attempt to suppress the rights of LGBTQ and minority rights.

NIce cherry pick of my post by the way. NO comment on the need for a wall and a room full of guns in order to feel safe?? And well the numerical advantage is a given I guess.

Actually, it isn’t. Abortion is not a RIGHT. Liken it to slavery. An attempt to end slavery wasn’t about taking away ROGHTS from slave owners. It was about giving RIGHTS to those who were already endowed by their Creator...just like children.

Trans ban? Sorry but the actual Constitution doesn’t recognize fluid gender.

Why should I comment on an enumerated RIGHT? The need for a wall is rather obvious. Any denial of this is simply refusal to accept fact or not giving a damn about sovereignty.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it isn’t. Abortion is not a RIGHT. Liken it to slavery. An attempt to end slavery wasn’t about taking away ROGHTS from slave owners. It was about giving RIGHTS to those who were already endowed by their Creator...just like children.

Trans ban? Sorry but the actual Constitution doesn’t recognize fluid gender.

Why should I comment on an enumerated RIGHT? The need for a wall is rather obvious. Any denial of this is simply refusal to accept fact or not giving a damn about sovereignty.

Currently Abortion is LEGAL. Meaning any woman that wants one has a RIGHT to have one.

Currently the LAW says any American who chooses to join has a right to serve if they are physically able. So an illegal order to ban someone based on their sexual preference is just that.. illegal.

The only reason we NEED a wall is to sooth the fears of those worried about a "cultural" shift in America.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF Buttigieg becomes President, IM investing in heart meds heavily. Because there are a few folks on the Hoop that will be on the maximum dosage for sure. :pound::pound:
Not as much as Omar and her pals would need.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently Abortion is LEGAL. Meaning any woman that wants one has a RIGHT to have one.

Currently the LAW says any American who chooses to join has a right to serve if they are physically able. So an illegal order to ban someone based on their sexual preference is just that.. illegal.

The only reason we NEED a wall is to sooth the fears of those worried about a "cultural" shift in America.
Law used to say I could own you.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Law used to say I could own you.

And it was changed LEGALLY. Are you sad you cant own people??

Also the law used to say Abortion was illegal... that was changed too.

So you wanna roll both of those laws back?

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it was changed LEGALLY. Are you sad you cant own people??

Also the law used to say Abortion was illegal... that was changed too.

So you wanna roll both of those laws back?
My point is, what is legal isn't always right. You're in the wrong side of history on this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.