• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shark I don’t know where you get your information , but responding to a known falsehood and speaking against it isn’t genetically bound anymore then your severe case of trump derangement
Syndrome is genetically bound .

Actually, Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) applies to those who STILL blindly support this nut!

Hell, if you can usurp my ASS acronym in the Smith situation, it's fair that I return the favor! :D

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elizabeth Warren's latest insane policy proposal?

To "Make sure every vote counts" by eliminating the electoral college in favor of the popular vote

It only took Hillary Clinton winning 57 counties to win the popular vote

I guess Warren is okay ignoring the other 3,084

The foolishnes of eliminating the EC

I have to ask...Do you ever "Fact check" prior to posting?

BTW: I sincerely hope that you know that there are vast differences in population sizes in counties. Turns out she won where the vast number of voters were, Imagine that!!

Clinton Counties - FactCheck.org
https://www.factcheck.org/2016/12/clinton-counties

Did Trump Win 3,084 of 3,141 Counties in 2016, While ...
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-clinton-counties-won
Claim: Donald Trump won 3,084 of America's 3,141 counties in the 2016 presidential election; Hillary Clinton won just 57.

upload_2019-3-23_1-18-31.png
False
·
Fact checked by snopes.com

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And yet another illegal committing violent crimes

If true, and that's a BIG "IF," then maybe it's time to lock up the people hiring them as accessories to murder.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The terrifying thing is, she's seemingly untouchable. The left has played protected class identity politics so long they now can't call out true bigots, antisemites, threats, etc, when it's blatantly obvious, because they've painted themselves into a corner.

Please do some fact checking before jumping to conclusions and supporting nonsense. In truth the terrifying thing is....you're buying it.

I know that you're relatively new here, but we are a tough bunch who to a person hold one another to account. You might note the constant fact checking that's being done and it's not because we hate each other, but as this is our on-line family we insist on facts! So welcome to the family and Thanks!

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Won’t hear much about this !

Well, that's because it didn't happen! I'm posting the entire video that shows Biden clearly making that comment to the gentleman standing beside him. In the video, the photographer tells this gentleman to drop his hands to his side (he was the only one with his hands clasped at the 1:32 mark) Biden then makes his comment and follows that with an explanation related to why he said it. C'mon man do better!

Here's the video...

Joe Biden to Female Senator - (Spread Your Legs! You're ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIsdZ9yRga4
Jan 03, 2013 · 1/3/13 - After taking the oath of office and posing for a picture with the vice president, Biden told Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-ND) to "spread your legs" because "you're going to be frisked." upload_2019-3-23_1-50-24.pngFalse

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What everyone needs to realize is this shit right here is why trump won. America has gotten too soft and terriost and such are taking advantage of it. If we had more people like trump in congress she’d probably be drug out by the hair on her head

You do realize that Trump the man is a soft weak assed MF'er right? Probably hasn't done anything that requires physical exertion like you intimate in his entire life.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're insane... with all do respect. To call someone who wants to preserve history (whether good or bad) a racist,,, is just like I stated... insane. Lets tear down WW1 monuments or WW2 monuments... cuz not everyone agrees with it. So lets tear down and pretend it never happened. Asinine. Dude, you learn from history. You grow from history. Why run from it. It serves as a reminder as where we once stood as a country. It's history,,, thats all it is. Now the rebel flag ill agree has no business being flown. That's a symbol created for the cause. However, the statues are a symbol of the people who were simply born into that time in american history. How can you fault them for that? It's like faulting Helen Keller for being born blind. You live the life that you were dealt. Ripping down history (any history) serves only as an injustice to the people who had to endure the hardships. 99 percent of the public wasn't looking upon a statue of any confederate soldier and praising it for the cause they fought for.. and might I say the majority of the rebel soldier was there fighting only because the state they were born in to warranted it. People looked upon these statues as a reminder of a time we lived.... and that is all. Enough said. I gave up a long time ago on the PC world. It's a joke.

This would all be absolutely true if there weren't people who are descendants of those enslaved walking around today seeing these objects. To quote you, not as "a time we lived" but as a time where our relatives weren't allowed to do anything other than survive. Nothing PC about that is it?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not the same. Hitler is a different animal then Robert. E. Lee. There is no comparison to the 11 million (approx) jews that were slaughtered during the Holocaust then to slavery. Both are terrible and inhumane but they're just not the same in brutality. Now had Lee personally oversaw a tortuous butchering of every slave and had the mindset of the ruthless dictator than of course burn every image of the man. However, he was just a product of the time. Obviously will disagree and that's fine. I respect your position on the subject. I see history, however brutal, as 'our history' and nothing more. As I stated,,, it's history,,, it happened... why run from it.

You do know that there were many Germanic Jews who actually voted for Hitler don't you?

Why am I asking this? well, because just like R.E. Lee they had a choice and he supported an institution that was worse than the holocaust in Germany....(For purposes of this conversation all you have to read is the first paragraph

DEATH TOLL FROM THE SLAVE TRADE - World Future Fund
www.worldfuturefund.org/Reports/Slavedeathtoll/slaverydeathtoll.html

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, they are very different. Robert E. Lee was against slavery but was for states rights. The north wanted him to lead their armies but he differed on 5he rights of states.

This is true!!

In fact given the choice Lee grappled with his loyalty to his home state (Virginia) and duty to country as illustrated by his letter for a pardon after the war. In it he wrote:

“True patriotism sometimes requires of men to act exactly contrary, at one period, to that which it does at another,”

Unfortunately, history will note that in the final analysis, he made his choice, not because he was against slavery, but because his loyalty to his home overruled loyalty to country. To suggest that he didn't know why and what his home state fought for is rewriting history.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to ask...Do you ever "Fact check" prior to posting?

BTW: I sincerely hope that you know that there are vast differences in population sizes in counties. Turns out she won where the vast number of voters were, Imagine that!!

Clinton Counties - FactCheck.org
https://www.factcheck.org/2016/12/clinton-counties

Did Trump Win 3,084 of 3,141 Counties in 2016, While ... about
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-clinton-counties-won
Claim: Donald Trump won 3,084 of America's 3,141 counties in the 2016 presidential election; Hillary Clinton won just 57.

View attachment 200839
False
·
Fact checked by snopes.com

Dude the whole fucking country was red that’s all I know and care about. Fact check that. I’m sure you can find a fucking liberal site to show different

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you haven't!! The pictures you posted were of people attempting to cross, or others where I followed them up with a wider angled shot and finally in places where there are natural barriers against entering. Now to be fair it's possible that you've posted some and I missed them.
I have posted them and some new ones

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually this means that you don't read your own material.

Your article clearly points out the need for security improvements on the border and makes the distinction between "barriers" that include walls, fencing and the like as needed that they did vote for...AND... a 2,000 mile concrete wall that they've never voted for. This is why there's a credibility gap!! In fact here's an excerpt from what you posted. It's not flip flopping if they are consistent in their support for border security and against a 2,000 mile wall.

"The bill before us will certainly do some good. It will authorize some badly needed funding for better fences and better security along our borders, and that should help stem some of the tide of illegal immigration in this country," then-Senator Obama said, speaking on the bill during a floor speech in September of 2006. "But if we think that putting up a few more miles of fence is by any means the whole answer to our immigration problems, then I believe we are seriously kidding ourselves." Despite this criticism, Obama went on to support the bill, along with 25 other Democrats in the Senate and 138 Democrats in the House. Some analysts saw Democrats' support for the fence as a begrudging political calculation; Republicans at the time were pushing a bill that would charge illegal immigrants as felons, and some Democrats might have seen the secure fence bill as the lesser of two evils.

Nonetheless, the Trump team is correct that, in past decades, Democrats have been generally enthusiastic in their support for increased border security. The first border wall between San Diego and Tijuana went up under President Bill Clinton. In 2011, then-President Obama noted proudly that, under his presidency, Customs and Border Patrol had more agents than ever before: "We have strengthened border security beyond what many believed was possible," he said. "We now have more boots on the ground on the southwest border than at any time in our history. The Border Patrol has 20,000 agents—more than twice as many as there were in 2004, a build-up that began under President Bush and that we have continued."

View the embedded media.
While Democrats have supported increased border security, however, that has not historically translated into support for a wall on the U.S.–Mexico border. The 700 miles of fencing some Democrats voted for in 2006 is a far cry from the 2,000 miles of concrete Trump originally proposed. Though the president has now voiced support for a less lengthy, steel-slat wall, leading Democrats characterize the sort of barrier Trump has proposed as a costly and ineffective form of border control.

In her rebuttal to the president's address, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she refused to "waste billions of dollars on an expensive and ineffective wall." But both Pelosi and Schumer spoke of their support for increased border security that does not involve building the wall.

"The fact is, we all agree we need to secure our borders while honoring our values," Pelosi said. "We can build the infrastructure and roads at our ports of entry. We can install new technology to scan cars and trucks for drugs coming into our nation. We can hire the personnel we need to facilitate trade and immigration at the border. We can fund more innovation to detect unauthorized crossings."
And
As the pictures I have posted. They are terrible

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mueller investigation is complete and this is a simple fact that will never go away: not one single American was charged, indicted or convicted for conspiring with Russia to influence the 2016 election - not even a low-level volunteer. The number is zero.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry I have to laugh

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there is going to be any head hanging. Clearly this is a witch hunt. Like many stories on this forum you change the narrative and point your mob in another direction …. obstruction. :lm:

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE, ="Skins2021, post: 13038575, member: 12582"]you are OKAY with the water situation in Flint? Why? I think "racist" finger pointing is a bit out of control today, BUT what other reason would you be against fixing the water crisis in Flint, please elaborate? Its a DISGRACE that Americans in a metropolitan area live in these 3rd world conditions. A complete and utter DISGRACE.

Drop the partisan bullshit and fix the fu*king problem.

United States is suppose to guarantee Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. Dont forget that. The 3 most important promises in the Declaration of Independence and in the fabric of this nations constitution.

I can not believe there are actually people who take this stance and put their name to it without shame.

You are foolish again . I never advocated. Not fixing Flint I will point out whose EPA allowed it to happen and which President actually cut the funds to the Great Lakes[/QUOTE]

Yeahhhh that’s really getting the job done

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are foolish again . I never advocated. Not fixing Flint I will point out whose EPA allowed it to happen and which President actually cut the funds to the Great Lakes

Yeahhhh that’s really getting the job done[/QUOTE]
I would agree President Obama ‘s EPA failed to do its job and he actually cut the Great Lakes cleanup . Certainly not getting the job done

Status
Not open for further replies.