• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how you expect a racist govt you don’t trust to protect you and take away guns

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how you expect a racist govt you don’t trust to protect you and take away guns

Lets just say I dont trust most of the people that scream and throw a temper tantrum about their right to bear arm while they salivate about using said arms to stop the brown walker invasion.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just say I dont trust most of the people that scream and throw a temper tantrum about their right to bear arm while they salivate about using said arms to stop the brown walker invasion.
Well I don’t know anyone who is up for that . I think it’s manufactured leftist scare tactics

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we may need our guns to protect our borders

Well I don’t know anyone who is up for that . I think it’s manufactured leftist scare tactics

See attached quote.

And i get it, you guys see guns as the last line of defense in the event chaos breaks out.. or if the country just kinda start making a shift you are not to keen to. I think the more the country changes, the more you are going to have people against that chance going into churches and other houses of worship to make sure that you know

Jews will not replace them and all that jazz.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See attached quote.

And i get it, you guys see guns as the last line of defense in the event chaos breaks out.. or if the country just kinda start making a shift you are not to keen to. I think the more the country changes, the more you are going to have people against that chance going into churches and other houses of worship to make sure that you know

Oh...you mean Democrats because they are anti-Israel. Or you are going around the fact that democrats wanted to exterminate blacks.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See attached quote.

I have never ever stated I didn’t want the country to change demographicly . I have nothing at all to fear from that . I have a right to have as many ( or few ) guns and ammo as I can afford and store safely. Ever heard of natural disasters ? They happen and govt can’t respond fast enough to help. I also have the right to carry a gun to protect my family and myself

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmmmm...nobody is screaming and throwing a tantrum. We are simply quoting the Constitution’s 2nd Amendment on infringement and Aticle 4 where it says the government’s job is to defend our borders.

Nah....but you keep making shit up...that is fine.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...you mean Democrats because they are anti-Israel. Or you are going around the fact that democrats wanted to exterminate blacks.

Its also rather cute when you bring up history when it favors your talking point yet ignore it when it shows how fucked up whites in general have treated others in this country. Or do you think democrats were marching in white sheets with tiki torches??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its also rather cute when you bring up history when it favors your talking point yet ignore it when it shows how fucked up whites in general have treated others in this country. Or do you think democrats were marching in white sheets with tiki torches??
When does the statute of limitations run out on that ? You carry around crap that happened centuries ago

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does the statute of limitations run out on that ? You carry around crap that happened centuries ago

When people stop defending it as some sort of god given right.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think normal people defend racism as a god given right

YOu are right, normal people dont

these people do

BUt i guess he was just inviting this person to go back where he came from if he wasnt happy with the way things are right??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And GK and I bring up history because you , like other progressives want to lump all whites into the racist basket when in fact it was northern and southern progressive. Democrats who carried out those atrocities and whose policies you support to this day that led and will lead to the very thing you think you are fighting against

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu are right, normal people dont

these people do

BUt i guess he was just inviting this person to go back where he came from if he wasnt happy with the way things are right??
Yeah and every person wearing a maga hat feels that way . I bet that guy is s progressive democrat

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And GK and I bring up history because you , like other progressives want to lump all whites into the racist basket when in fact it was northern and southern progressive. Democrats who carried out those atrocities and whose policies you support to this day that led and will lead to the very thing you think you are fighting against

And again.. today at this moment we have a man in the white house who has lumped every latino and every Muslim as a possible threat. But no one sees a problem wit that. I can change what happened 200 years ago. But I can be against what is happening now because it is wrong.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When do I ignore it? It was the democrats marching in white sheets. Congratulations for knowing actual history.

You bring up history frequently...I mostly bring up the Constitution.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When do I ignore it? It was the democrats marching in white sheets. Congratulations for knowing actual history.

You bring up history frequently...I mostly bring up the Constitution.

I feel pretty safe in saying the guys in Charlottesville marching in sheets, Nazi flags and MAGA hats were not Democrats. And you know, they have a constitutional right to be assholes. Just as I have a constitutional right to work against their vision of America becoming a reality.

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason America advanced so quickly is liberty and allowing the market to dictate advancement. If you want a singular event, look to Henry Ford.

Why did America take the lead so early in the New World? It was trade. Trade what? It was the trade in molasses. Molasses was a major trading product.

In a letter to Judge William Tudor on 11 August 1818 John Adams credited molasses as helping usher in American independence:

John Adams said

“ Witts may laugh at our fondness for Molasses & we ought all join in the laugh with as much good humour as General Lincoln did, General Washington however always asserted & proved that Virginians loved Molasses as well as New England men did. I know not why we should blush to confess that Molasses was an essential Ingredient in American Independence.

The Real Spirit of 1776

Now my next question is WHY MOLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did America take the lead so early in the New World? It was trade. Trade what? It was the trade in molasses. Molasses was a major trading product.

In a letter to Judge William Tudor on 11 August 1818 John Adams credited molasses as helping usher in American independence:

John Adams said

“ Witts may laugh at our fondness for Molasses & we ought all join in the laugh with as much good humour as General Lincoln did, General Washington however always asserted & proved that Virginians loved Molasses as well as New England men did. I know not why we should blush to confess that Molasses was an essential Ingredient in American Independence.

The Real Spirit of 1776

Now my next question is WHY MOLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did America really take off? The Industrial Revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.