• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No comparison for multiple reasons. The first is they never investigated Obama and his selectees like they did Trump. The second is Obama’s appointee was convicted prior to selection.

There has never been an administration with this type of investigation.

THere has never been an administration with this level of crookedness from top to bottom... well unless you consider the one we are slowly being modeled after

51Rv1rHOfGL._SR500,500_.jpg

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right, but is what Dad has posted about Mueller's actions not accurate? I wasn't aware of some of these things. How do Mueller's supports respond specifically?

Not sure what you are referring to as he supplied us with a whole lot of stuff and I'm not about to spend a Sunday addressing each point. I just see more reaches in a desperate attempt to discredit a man with impeccable credentials. Again some may be true, some may be total right wing bull shit. It should be very very clear that the MSM is not the only media source that is bias and spewing nonsense. The right refuses to acknowledge that their sources are equally bias and they too are "sheeple" who believe only what they are told by those sources.

I'll only address the claim that James Comey broke bad and is now involved in "a coup" to overthrow The Great President Trump. This is the same James Comey who re-opened the Hillary email investigation just weeks before the elections right? That clearly had an effect on the results, that's as far as I'll go there, and was hardly the actions of a man out to get Trump. He is stating the they must do everything in their power to remove Trump for 2020 because he has seen probably has evidence that the President or his staff has been involved in illegal activity, a President who fired him when he refused to steer the investigation Trump's way, which is really REALLY concerning yet the right again makes other excuses for that termination which is utter nonsense. He was fired for refusing to play by Trump' rules and that is so wrong. Exactly how many more felony pleas and indictments do we need to understand this is the most corrupt administration we have ever seen? So yeah I can see why he would feel this way about President Trump.

I refuse to address the whole claim that Mueller is also corrupt. That makes zero logical sense for the reasons I have already posted, again just another desperate attempt to dismiss the investigation.

Last edited:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THere has never been an administration with this level of crookedness from top to bottom... well unless you consider the one we are slowly being modeled after

51Rv1rHOfGL._SR500,500_.jpg

It is absolutely staggering how all these crooks get a pass from the Trump clan as if it's no big deal. Simply amazing to me how this President has made so many Americans simply not care that this is the most corrupt administration we will ever see.

All this constant turnover, as Trump picks off one by one anyone and everyone who does not agree with his every word, is simply not how a functioning organization runs. Getting differences of opinon is critical to any organization, surrounding yourself with only yes men is the behavior of a dictator not a President. Constant turnover is much more damaging than this investigation is. Now he had to find yet another Chief of Staff, then several candidates turned down the job. Who does this? Who turns down an opportunity like this? Well people who see Trump for what he is, that's who.

Again this is not normal and not good for the country. Trump's folks should be doing their jobs running the country, not turning over constantly.

Last edited:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what you are referring to as he supplied us with a whole lot of stuff and I'm not about to spend a Sunday addressing each point. I just see more reaches in a desperate attempt to discredit a man with impeccable credentials. Again some may be true, some may be total right wing bull shit. It should be very very clear that the MSM is not the only media source that is bias and spewing nonsense. The right refuses to acknowledge that their sources are equally bias and they too are "sheeple" who believe only what they are told by those sources.

I'll only address the claim that James Comey broke bad and is now involved in "a coup" to overthrow The Great President Trump. This is the same James Comey who re-opened the Hillary email investigation just weeks before the elections right? That clearly had an effect on the results, that's as far as I'll go there, and was hardly the actions of a man out to get Trump. He is stating the they must do everything in their power to remove Trump for 2020 because he has seen probably has evidence that the President or his staff has been involved in illegal activity, a President who fired him when he refused to steer the investigation Trump's way, which is really REALLY concerning yet the right again makes other excuses for that termination which is utter nonsense. He was fired for refusing to play by Trump' rules and that is so wrong. Exactly how many more felony pleas and indictments do we need to understand this is the most corrupt administration we have ever seen? So yeah I can see why he would feel this way about President Trump.

I refuse to address the whole claim that Mueller is also corrupt. That makes zero logical sense for the reasons I have already posted, again just another desperate attempt to dismiss the investigation.
Yeah, I have a hard time swallowing the Comey/coup theory. But I do find it troubling the source of the dossier that spawned this investigation. And it does appear that the FBI has attempted to "hide" some things, or at least delayed their release. It also appears the FBI used the media to "leak" certain info into the public to help engender support for their desire for an investigation. Trump may be corrupt, but that doesn't allow for other areas of our government to bypass certain laws or processes, either. One rat going after another rat doesn't make your house rat free.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to stop listening only to your right wing sources and their smear campaign.

everything i posted above came from IG , house released documents , court documents not a right or left wing source

straight from the real deal

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everything i posted above came from IG , house released documents , court documents not a right or left wing source

straight from the real deal

Yes but it was presented with your right win spin. I'm not convinced all of that means the investigation is corrupt and Trump and is criminals should be let off the hook.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but it was presented with your right win spin. I'm not convinced all of that means the investigation is corrupt and Trump and is criminals should be let off the hook.
it isnt spin and if you dont understand the investigation is corrupt then i cant help you

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it isnt spin and if you dont understand the investigation is corrupt then i cant help you

I don't think it's corrupt and again I point to the background of the 2 individuals in question. There is no chance a guy with Mueller's reputation, again agreed by BOTH sides when he started, would simply decide now with the entire world watching would be a good time to turn corrupt. I mean that is just insane to believe that.

You are just looking for any excuse to discredit the investigation because you don't want the truth, you don't want possible crimes exposed. You only want to protect your guy.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, do you think it's probable that Trump directed payments to Stormy Daniels and the other woman?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's corrupt and again I point to the background of the 2 individuals in question. There is no chance a guy with Mueller's reputation, again agreed by BOTH sides when he started, would simply decide now with the entire world watching would be a good time to turn corrupt. I mean that is just insane to believe that.

You are just looking for any excuse to discredit the investigation because you don't want the truth, you don't want possible crimes exposed. You only want to protect your guy.
i just put up how mueller was corrupt verified by court docs

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have a hard time swallowing the Comey/coup theory. But I do find it troubling the source of the dossier that spawned this investigation. And it does appear that the FBI has attempted to "hide" some things, or at least delayed their release. It also appears the FBI used the media to "leak" certain info into the public to help engender support for their desire for an investigation. Trump may be corrupt, but that doesn't allow for other areas of our government to bypass certain laws or processes, either. One rat going after another rat doesn't make your house rat free.

Obummer, Clinton and Comey were so confident that crooked bitch was gonna win the election. Therefore their fishing job lies wouldn’t be uncovered

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, do you think it's probable that Trump directed payments to Stormy Daniels and the other woman?
yes , in fact i am sure of it however that isnt a crime . the same case was made against john edwards and the courts said it wasnt a violation and edwards had a lot more dirt against him

campaign laws are vague and there isnt anything provable . trump haters just want him gone and they dont care how its done

what they forget is that the same standards they use to get rid of him here will be used against someone they like

but yes . i'm sure he paid hush money , it started in 2014 long before he was a candidate and its SOP for guys like trump and other rich guys

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes , in fact i am sure of it however that isnt a crime . the same case was made against john edwards and the courts said it wasnt a violation and edwards had a lot more dirt against him

campaign laws are vague and there isnt anything provable . trump haters just want him gone and they dont care how its done

what they forget is that the same standards they use to get rid of him here will be used against someone they like

but yes . i'm sure he paid hush money , it started in 2014 long before he was a candidate and its SOP for guys like trump and other rich guys
I have a hard time believing that he didn't, either. The payments could be illegal, however. If campaign funds were used and Trump specifically knew that it was illegal and he specifically directed the payments, then he could be found guilty of violating campaign laws. This will never be the case, however, because all Trump has to do is say he didn't know the payments were illegal. Campaign laws are different than other laws in that ignorance of these laws is a valid defense. The punishment for this has typically been repayment of the money and a fine. So if this all they can find on Trump, there are going to be some very upset people.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question Dad and I understand this is strictly hypothetical. If you heard audio of Trump clearly orchestrating a cover up by directing the course of action as Nixon did, and learned that he committed perjury with his answers to Mueller's questions, and there were email evidence that he was obstructing justice by let's say instructing his son to destroy documents or whatever what would you think and what do you think should happen?

I'll play my part of a hypothetical. If it was found that there was contact with Russia but Trump knew nothing of it and there was no evidence of that I am perfectly fine with acknowledging this finding. Now I will never say it was a witch hunt because this stuff is pretty damned important and every American needs to know. But I will be very happy to say that
Trump was clean and we should move past this.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question Dad and I understand this is strictly hypothetical. If you heard audio of Trump clearly orchestrating a cover up by directing the course of action as Nixon did, and learned that he committed perjury with his answers to Mueller's questions, and there were email evidence that he was obstructing justice by let's say instructing his son to destroy documents or whatever what would you think and what do you think should happen?

I'll play my part of a hypothetical. If it was found that there was contact with Russia but Trump knew nothing of it and there was no evidence of that I am perfectly fine with acknowledging this finding. Now I will never say it was a witch hunt because this stuff is pretty damned important and every American needs to know. But I will be very happy to say that
Trump was clean and we should move past this.

the same thing that happened to HRC , if true . if not it was a witch hunt and it was bogus from the start

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the same thing that happened to HRC , if true . if not it was a witch hunt and it was bogus from the start

Wby do you guys always deflect to Hillary when asked the tough questions? Stay of point, the topic is President Trump. Please answer the question regarding the hypothetical scenario I described

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wby do you guys always deflect to Hillary when asked the tough questions? Stay of point, the topic is President Trump. Please answer the question regarding the hypothetical scenario I described
If you knew what you were talking about you would know why

This whole thing started with her, damn do some research

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is absolutely staggering how all these crooks get a pass from the Trump clan as if it's no big deal. Simply amazing to me how this President has made so many Americans simply not care that this is the most corrupt administration we will ever see.

All this constant turnover, as Trump picks off one by one anyone and everyone who does not agree with his every word, is simply not how a functioning organization runs. Getting differences of opinon is critical to any organization, surrounding yourself with only yes men is the behavior of a dictator not a President. Constant turnover is much more damaging than this investigation is. Now he had to find yet another Chief of Staff, then several candidates turned down the job. Who does this? Who turns down an opportunity like this? Well people who see Trump for what he is, that's who.

Again this is not normal and not good for the country. Trump's folks should be doing their jobs running the country, not turning over constantly.

Truth is he got in because of his stance and their religious beliefs meshed enough for them. They hate abortion and didn't want the courts to support that right for others. Ironic isn't it? They don't want others to impose the right to decide, but wanted to imposed no right to that decision. Now for the record, I believe that Roe was unfairly decided as there were better options than the two argued over. Further, there's the whole cultural thing that a ton of folks feel is in jeopardy, also bullshit. What culture are they referring to, the stolen parts of others that they claim as their own? In this country, cultural differences are manufactured just as is race. Don't get me started on the list of bullshit that's been mentioned or written about in this thread, so moving on...

Follow the money, that is why I called Trump a criminal want to be authoritarian from the beginning. He could not get funding from any bank in this country, so he took his shyster ass to Saudi Arabia and Russia among others to get funding. I know that some here will go after the "Shyster ass" remark but the truth is running the type of game that he does won't fly in places where people are hip to that weak assed game. The banks were certainly hip to his nonsense, and that's why he sought funding through some seriously shady venues elsewhere. . Right now, ONLY P.T Barnum type of suckers are supporting this dude, and worse he knows it. Take for example, his statement that the economy would collapse if he were impeached. Anyone actually believe this shit? The country that managed to survive without him for every year of his life while not in office would collapse if he got impeached! In-fuckin'-credible!! Scare enough people and they support the strong man!

Status
Not open for further replies.