• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have to ask...

For those of you who claim the Constitution outweighs all and that the right is constitutionally driven...

Trump Seeks to Curb Birthright Citizenship, Escalating Immigration Debate - The Wall Street Journal.
Trump Seeks to Curb Birthright Citizenship, Escalating Immigration Debate Trump Wants to Curb Birthright Citizenship, Escalating Immigration Debate

Do you still feel that way?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump loves to spend, doesnt care about the national debt, appointed an AG who promotes civil asset forfeiture, praises communist dictators, criticizes and attacks free trade, performs big government bailouts of industries harmed by his poor decisions, wastes taxpayer money on fear mongering troop movements, wants to waste MORE taxpayer money for a military parade amongst other things, takes the word of our enemies over that of our own intelligence agencies, constantly attacks our intelligence agencies, the free press, and members of the military, seeks to ban people from our country based on religion, promotes political violence, racism, sexism, and xenophopia, denigrates immigrants, has no respect for the office of the presidency or human decency, and NOW believes himself to be above the Constitution.

And THAT is the man "conservatives" and the Republican party stand behind. Country first my ass.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have to ask...

For those of you who claim the Constitution outweighs all and that the right is constitutionally driven...

Trump Seeks to Curb Birthright Citizenship, Escalating Immigration Debate - The Wall Street Journal.
Trump Seeks to Curb Birthright Citizenship, Escalating Immigration Debate Trump Wants to Curb Birthright Citizenship, Escalating Immigration Debate

Do you still feel that way?

this is to stop anchor baby stuff illegals pull to get into the country without following our laws . its an executive order which would be challenged in court and can be undone by the next president unless it is legislatively done

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump loves to spend, doesnt care about the national debt, appointed an AG who promotes civil asset forfeiture, praises communist dictators, criticizes and attacks free trade, performs big government bailouts of industries harmed by his poor decisions, wastes taxpayer money on fear mongering troop movements, wants to waste MORE taxpayer money for a military parade amongst other things, takes the word of our enemies over that of our own intelligence agencies, constantly attacks our intelligence agencies, the free press, and members of the military, seeks to ban people from our country based on religion, promotes political violence, racism, sexism, and xenophopia, denigrates immigrants, has no respect for the office of the presidency or human decency, and NOW believes himself to be above the Constitution.

And THAT is the man "conservatives" and the Republican party stand behind. Country first my ass.

nice liberal talking points

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is to stop anchor baby stuff illegals pull to get into the country without following our laws . its an executive order which would be challenged in court and can be undone by the next president unless it is legislatively done

Regardless of trumps nonsensical racist reasons for his policies....

It is unconstitutional. And trump feels he is above that.

Clearly you dont think the constitution is important either.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of trumps nonsensical racist reasons for his policies....

It is unconstitutional. And trump feels he is above that.

Clearly you dont think the constitution is important either.

its always about race with you guys

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its always about race with you guys

I said regardless of that...

It is unconstitutional.

This was something i was led to believe was a defining point of your beliefs. But apparently you are willing to throw the constitution in the trash. Trump is more important to you than you're country.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call them whatever you want to.

They are all true. If you want to bury your head in the sand and support a man like that, thats on you.
no i will just look at the list of positive stuff he has done in less then 2 yrs and see what he does with the debt that no one bitched about when obama was running it up

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said regardless of that...

It is unconstitutional.

This was something i was led to believe was a defining point of your beliefs. But apparently you are willing to throw the constitution in the trash. Trump is more important to you than you're country.
that has yet to be determined

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The U.S. Constitution uses but does not define the phrase "natural born Citizen", and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no i will just look at the list of positive stuff he has done in less then 2 yrs and see what he does with the debt that no one bitched about when obama was running it up

Im not asking you to criticize everything hes ever done.

But everything i listed is something that a conservative should have a problem with.

Are you ok with the president trying to put himself above the constitution?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not asking you to criticize everything hes ever done.

But everything i listed is something that a conservative should have a problem with.

Are you ok with the president trying to put himself above the constitution?
i am not going to go through your talking points one by one but doing business with dictators is a must and obama did it too

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The U.S. Constitution uses but does not define the phrase "natural born Citizen", and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning.

Holy shit.

So you really dont give a shit about the constitution.

You either love trump more than it or fear immigrants more than it.

Next time you complain about liberals pushing for a repeal of the 2nd ammendment i hope you'll realize your full of shit.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not going to go through your talking points one by one but doing business with dictators is a must and obama did it too

Praising them and kissing their ass isn't.

Nor is anything else i listed.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit.

So you really dont give a shit about the constitution.

You either love trump more than it or fear immigrants more than it.

Next time you complain about liberals pushing for a repeal of the 2nd ammendment i hope you'll realize your full of shit.

show me what constitutes a citizen in the constitution . i will wait

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
free trade is one thing , fair trade is another . his policies goy new deals with mexico , canada , europe , africa , japan and south korea

he used tarrifs and threats of tarriffs for better deals and its working

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Praising them and kissing their ass isn't.

Nor is anything else i listed.
then you know nothing about diplomacy and were silent when obama did it with IRAN

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
free trade is one thing , fair trade is another . his policies goy new deals with mexico , canada , europe , africa , japan and south korea

he used tarrifs and threats of tarriffs for better deals and its working

He just tore up free trade deals, hurt US businesses for a bit, then gave in and went back to essentially the same trade deals he tore up and renamed them. Bravo trump. What an accomplishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.