• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pokes get 6 in a row.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As y’all know... I’m not a Neal Brown guy.

Today did nothing to convince me I’m wrong. Undisciplined football. Questionable preparedness for Okie St.

Hope there’s some big time improvement as we go through the year. Today was very ugly.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Stewart had more exciting game plans. Feels somewhat like the Holgerson era. We outgained them and absent a couple of stupid errors we should have won.

Defense sputtered at the end miss Koening.

Trust the climb

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was VK the DC for us last year? Surely he wasn’t the DC that allowed 52 pts to OU... or allowed us to get whipped by Mizzou and ISU? Oh... yeah... there was the whipping TT gave us too...

You know... I miss VK too...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was VK the DC for us last year? Surely he wasn’t the DC that allowed 52 pts to OU... or allowed us to get whipped by Mizzou and ISU? Oh... yeah... there was the whipping TT gave us too...

You know... I miss VK too...

I have no Idea where the post I put up went and I am not about to do the rework...but it essentially sad that you were right about Brown and his offense at Troy...it was pedestrians at best ...30 points per game. over a 3 year average( 10 win seasons each year)...offensive production right around 45th in the country...they were more of DEFENSIVE minded team.....and now we ain't got the guy that ran that defense...ranked top 25 over that 3 year stretch

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no Idea where the post I put up went and I am not about to do the rework...but it essentially sad that you were right about Brown and his offense at Troy...it was pedestrians at best ...30 points per game. over a 3 year average( 10 win seasons each year)...offensive production right around 45th in the country...they were more of DEFENSIVE minded team.....and now we ain't got the guy that ran that defense...ranked top 25 over that 3 year stretch
Does HCNB actually believe that formula can work at WVU in the Big 12? TCU has a HC who also runs the defense. His team has consistently been one of the top defenses, but if we're being honest... unless he had a dynamic QB... his teams have been pretty pedestrian.

I guess we'll see what BU is able to accomplish with Aranda. He has a defense background, and he's hired Fedora to be his OC. Good combo IMO.

JMO, but if you're gonna be special today... you gotta be able to be explosive in offense. the Ohio State, Bama, LSU, Clemson... they are all on top of it.

I don't know. Huggy tries to win ugly. Looks like Neal is comfortable winning ugly. I'm not a fan of it. I believe you can win with big time offense and sound defense. LSU did it last year. AU did it with Cam. We'll never get the kind of talent of those type teams, but we know there is a way to be a top offense in the country. We were there under Rich and Dana.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does HCNB actually believe that formula can work at WVU in the Big 12? TCU has a HC who also runs the defense. His team has consistently been one of the top defenses, but if we're being honest... unless he had a dynamic QB... his teams have been pretty pedestrian.

I guess we'll see what BU is able to accomplish with Aranda. He has a defense background, and he's hired Fedora to be his OC. Good combo IMO.

JMO, but if you're gonna be special today... you gotta be able to be explosive in offense. the Ohio State, Bama, LSU, Clemson... they are all on top of it.

I don't know. Huggy tries to win ugly. Looks like Neal is comfortable winning ugly. I'm not a fan of it. I believe you can win with big time offense and sound defense. LSU did it last year. AU did it with Cam. We'll never get the kind of talent of those type teams, but we know there is a way to be a top offense in the country. We were there under Rich and Dana.

I don't think it is possible ...especially in the Big12...Unless there is more coming the Offense has no imagination...no better than last year...if this all it is...it ain't going to win championships of any kind..... They need to stop the Co-Defensive Coordinator thing...like yesterday..