• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please stop shitting in the bowl game threads

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cat_fight.jpg

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo I promise it wouldn't be hard to see that 99 percent of the time you have come in and started it with me, directly or indirectly. Do you not think they can see that very easily? :omg: I don't like talking to you. You're an ass but when you start it just seems to keep on and on!

:laugh3:

A mod had already told you you're on thin ice while I've received no such warnings, but this is really how you see it huh?

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FINALLY!!!!!!! An epeen thread.

Now, I just have to figure out who to shake my epeen at.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

A mod had already told you you're on thin ice while I've received no such warnings, but this is really how you see it huh?
This whole tread was created to call him out and he doesn't see it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FINALLY!!!!!!! An epeen thread.

Now, I just have to figure out who to shake my epeen at.

Shake it at bama pee. I'm done with this crap.

I'll say this one more time BT. Stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. I mean it. I have not addressed you before you addressed me since the last time I told you this and I will continue to do the same. Now stay the fuck out of my way and I'll do the same

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are just a few. Almost one after another. In otherwords I didn't have to look much, And this is probably in OU's best game. I realized one thing you sure do cuss a lot! Now don't go look for Alabama game threads because I don't post during them. I would rather watch and not read what a bunch of idiots have to say that I don't know.

Where the fuck is Ripkowski?
Jesus Christ. Oklahoma defense is getting throat fucked.
Because Heupel doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing.
PLAY ACTION YOU RETARD
Knight having trouble reading his receivers.
Oh crap. Bell is getting the ball. We're fucked.
Thompson couldn't possibly be worse than bell. Let him try to get a rhythm.
Oklahoma defense completely out of sorts there.
What the fuck are they doing?
What a bunch of bull shit.
Heupel is a fucking idiot.
This is stupid. Oklahoma state is bringing no less than 8 guys each time. Throw the damn ball over the fucking top.
This is gonna be Baylor all over again. Offense can't stay on the field and the D is gonna get worn out.
Fuck you Hayes.
This is pathetic.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just creepy.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo

I have no problem not posting to you at all! Like I said before it would be real easy to show how you initiate contact with me everytime so be careful what you say. You might be caught in another lie!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just creepy.

WT

What's creepy? Him saying he doesn't dog his entire team on OU's game thread? He asked for proof. There's just very little of it. It wasn't very difficult and that was OU's best game played! :nod:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WT

I think it's time we meet. We both live in Birmingham and I'm not talking getting into it. That won't happen. I just think face to face conversation would b a good idea. If interested just pm me and we can set something up. I live off S Shades Crest in Hoover.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are just a few. Almost one after another. In otherwords I didn't have to look much, And this is probably in OU's best game. I realized one thing you sure do cuss a lot! Now don't go look for Alabama game threads because I don't post during them. I would rather watch and not read what a bunch of idiots have to say that I don't know.

Where the fuck is Ripkowski?: Yeah, this isn't dogging my team. Try again.

Jesus Christ. Oklahoma defense is getting throat fucked.: So pointing out that the defense is getting beat is dogging my team? Fail.

Because Heupel doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing.: Again, Heupel doesn't count. Work on your reading comprehension.

PLAY ACTION YOU RETARD: see above

Knight having trouble reading his receivers.: so this is talking shit about knight huh? :laugh3:

Oh crap. Bell is getting the ball. We're fucked.
Thompson couldn't possibly be worse than bell. Let him try to get a rhythm. :This had more to do with Heupel playing musical chairs with the quarterbacks. You fail again.

Oklahoma defense completely out of sorts there.: Again, commenting on the game equals talking shit about my team? You fail again.

What the fuck are they doing?
What a bunch of bull shit.: Really? This is what you come up with?

Heupel is a fucking idiot.: Again, Heupel doesn't.count. reading comprehension. Work on it.

This is stupid. Oklahoma state is bringing no less than 8 guys each time. Throw the damn ball over the fucking top.: Again, offensive play calling. And simply commenting on the game.

This is gonna be Baylor all over again. Offense can't stay on the field and the D is gonna get worn out.: At the time. This looked to be the case. Apparently, to be a real fan you have to never point out your teams struggles. I'm amazed you and OD don't get along better.

Fuck you Hayes.: Closest you've come here. Even if I give you this one that makes you 1 for what, 12?

This is pathetic.: So acknowledging poor play equals dogging my team?

Lmfao how bout the fail in this post?:laugh3:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually critiuqed it!!! Renting space in Romeos head! :laugh3:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo

I have no problem not posting to you at all! Like I said before it would be real easy to show how you initiate contact with me everytime so be careful what you say. You might be caught in another lie!

You've not caught me in one lie, and again, please show me where I initiated contact with you after I told you I'd stay out of your way of you stay out of mine. Go ahead, I'll wait again.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually critiuqed it!!! Renting space in Romeos head! :laugh3:

You're surprised I responded to the lies you're posting about me. I showed you to be the liar you are, and everyone here saw how full of shit you are once again. Sorry you don't like it.

Then you try to use one of my statements about me living in your head rent free and you can't even get that right. This is gold. FUCKING GOLD!:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator: