• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC bowl game record?

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not allowing alts here has been the policy for as long as I remember. It's a well known policy and I'm sure your aware of it. In any case if you weren't aware of it previously you are now.

7. No alternate screen names. We *always* win in the end.
you might should include that in the clear terms and rules section respectfully.

whos winning lol? what is this?

your age limit rules in different sections contradict each other.

Do Mods have any rules? or is condescending attacks like im clearly smarter than you, sorry your oakland education isnt good and many other things you probably never saw.

i have made the same content for 10 years here. all the sudden a fan thats a mod has a problem with it and bans the post. i can point to 200 other posts by other users of the same content that nobody banned. seems selective at best.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you might should include that in the clear terms and rules section respectfully.

whos winning lol? what is this?

your age limit rules in different sections contradict each other.

Do Mods have any rules? or is condescending attacks like im clearly smarter than you, sorry your oakland education isnt good and many other things you probably never saw.

i have made the same content for 10 years here. all the sudden a fan thats a mod has a problem with it and bans the post. i can point to 200 other posts by other users of the same content that nobody banned. seems selective at best.
Maybe you should post somewhere else and troll. Nobody supports it.

You say the same thing over and over again and then claim administration and moderators are after you.

No big 10 fans agree with you and your trolling either.

You made an alt named secoverrated and got caught. You lied and said you didn't know them. You then outed yourself by saying you helped family and friends create accounts. In other words, you knew who secoverrated was because they responded to me once bamagrad bumped the thread.

You then got mad and started digging up threads from 10 years ago. Let it go man...geez

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should post somewhere else and troll. Nobody supports it.

You say the same thing over and over again and then claim administration and moderators are after you.

No big 10 fans agree with you and your trolling either.

You made an alt named secoverrated and got caught. You lied and said you didn't know them. You then outed yourself by saying you helped family and friends create accounts. In other words, you knew who secoverrated was because they responded to me once bamagrad bumped the thread.

You then got mad and started digging up threads from 10 years ago. Let it go man...geez
ive been saying the same thing for 10 years. why is it a problem now? why are the posts i found from 10 years ago why were they not banned?

i was banned for nothing i said here only assisting accounts and it was poor assumption that i was the sole creator of the account. my neighbor across the street i can have him make an account from his own IP is that better?

no big 10 fans are in here crying about posts like you. they arent on your side either dont get it twisted.

its pretty simple if you dont like it dont open the thread. what does it say that several posts against the sec were never even mentioned. i never heard of you until this year. where were you to defend the SEC in the other 9 years before now? maybe its the pubic perception? until this year you didnt have media and writers saying the sec wasnt as good and then they piled on with the SEC non conference record. then multiple media writers attacked espn and the committee for the bias of putting alabama in. its not just me its a national opinion outside of alabama that florida st got screwed over. richard sherman, booger mcfarland and others.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive been saying the same thing for 10 years. why is it a problem now? why are the posts i found from 10 years ago why were they not banned?

i was banned for nothing i said here only assisting accounts and it was poor assumption that i was the sole creator of the account. my neighbor across the street i can have him make an account from his own IP is that better?

no big 10 fans are in here crying about posts like you. they arent on your side either dont get it twisted.

its pretty simple if you dont like it dont open the thread. what does it say that several posts against the sec were never even mentioned. i never heard of you until this year. where were you to defend the SEC in the other 9 years before now? maybe its the pubic perception? until this year you didnt have media and writers saying the sec wasnt as good and then they piled on with the SEC non conference record. then multiple media writers attacked espn and the committee for the bias of putting alabama in. its not just me its a national opinion outside of alabama that florida st got screwed over. richard sherman, booger mcfarland and others.
It's pathetic you have trolled for 10 years.

It's pathetic you have an sec hair trigger.

It's pathetic you claimed bamagrad conspired to get you banned.

It's pathetic you lied about secoverrated and claimed you have no idea who it was. That was a lie...own it!

Didn't claim the big 10 fans were on my side. You pretended they all supported your anti sec sentiments and agreed with you. That was false as well. I get along with big 10 fans...you are the one who can't get along with sec fans because you act like a child.

It's pathetic that you claim to be the voice of the unheard fan oppressed by the pro sec media. Please.

I will open whatever thread I want and will not be dictated to by a troll. Are we clear?

Last edited:

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pathetic you have trolled for 10 years.

It's pathetic you have an sec hair trigger.

It'd pathetic you claimed bamagrad conspired to get you banned.

It's pathetic you lied about secoverrated and claimed you have no idea who it was. That was a lie...own it!

Didn't claim the big 10 fans were on my side. You pretended they all supported your anti sec sentiments and agreed with you. That was false as well.

It's pathetic that you claim to be the voice of the unheard fan oppressed by the pro sec media. Please.
i dont claim anything im not here for any message board bragging rights. if you are here looking for wins on a message board you might need to re-evaluate your life priorities. you see anything not slurping the sec as the greatest conference and you have a problem. i post content. you dont like it turn the channel.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont claim anything im not here for any message board bragging rights. if you are here looking for wins on a message board you might need to re-evaluate your life priorities. you see anything not slurping the sec as the greatest conference and you have a problem. i post content. you dont like it turn the channel.
Again, I will post and open whatever thread I want. I am not going to be dictated to by a troll.

You simply copy and paste anti sec memes. You are a troll and a bad one at that.

You have done this for 10 years and I am the one who needs to reconsider priorities?

At least I am not getting banned on message boards and creating alt user names and the have the guts to lie about it when caught. Your whole purpose is to irritate and antagonize others. You offer nothing here period.

You never helped friends or family create an account. @HaroldSeattle caught you red handed with an alt user name. You still claim to be victimized by admins and mods and pretend you have done nothing wrong. That is pretty bad.

I suggest you put me on ignore. I am not going to ve bullied.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I will post and open whatever thread I want. I am not going to be dictated to by a troll.

You simply copy and paste anti sec memes. You are a troll and a bad one at that.

You have done this for 10 years and I am the one who needs to reconsider priorities?

At least I am not getting banned on message boards and creating alt user names and the have the guts to lie about it when caught.

You never helped friends or family create an account. @HaroldSeattle caught you red handed with an alt user name. You still claim to be victimized by admins and mods. That is pretty bad.
you gonna go defend the SEC to every twitter and reddit too? you are the one bothered by it. you begged for someone to join you in trying to shoot it down. the same media that is shining light to the sec bias isnt going away. no non-sec mods cared.

i have been privately informed that your fighting in the thread is just as much responsible as me so im going to take the high road now. you had just as much of a role in it. im going to continue to post the content i choose. i wont be replying to you a sec coattail rider any more. view post reply all you want. honestly i would have banned you from the post along time ago. someone was able to do it to me in a NBA thread. but i have been told i dont have that option.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you gonna go defend the SEC to every twitter and reddit too? you are the one bothered by it. you begged for someone to join you in trying to shoot it down. the same media that is shining light to the sec bias isnt going away. no non-sec mods cared.

i have been privately informed that your fighting in the thread is just as much responsible as me so im going to take the high road now. you had just as much of a role in it. im going to continue to post the content i choose. i wont be replying to you a sec coattail rider any more. view post reply all you want. honestly i would have banned you from the post along time ago. someone was able to do it to me in a NBA thread. but i have been told i dont have that option.
Whatever you say.

I have not been approached by a moderator or administrator about anything and simply defended myself while correcting numerous errors and falsehoods in your posts. Every single post YOU make is meant to antagonize and irritate SEC fans. That is a fact. I didn't need anyones help in exposing you and your dishonesty. You actually had to create an alt user name and continue the trolling. When confronted, you lied about it. I have never created an alt user name NOR been banned on the Hoop.

When confronted, you claim you are passing along what others feel and then you revert to ad hominen attacks. Anyone going through these exchanges would see that.

You reverted to making personal attacks and claimed I could not afford a membership here. You then started questioning my Dodger fandom. Stop trying to play the victim here. You are a troll and bully.

Best of luck to you.....

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that doesnt mean that the committee got it wrong last year or right this year just because there was no blowout.
there was clear outrage and finger pointing when florida st was left out. ESPN owner of the SEC network was lobbying since end of regular season how they cant leave an SEC team out.
So let me get this straight.

Florida St should have gotten in because they were undefeated and won their conference? Is that the arguement?

GA clearly stomped them so.......what does that mean? Forget that...we can come back to it.

Funny how Liberty was undefeated and won their conference. I don't remember the "outrage" with them. Maybe you should have protested and showed how "angry" you were that Liberty got left out? Who conspired to keep Liberty out? The Big 10, the Pac 12, the ACC????

So in your mind's eye it should have been:

Michigan
Washington
Florida St
Liberty

Is that correct? You can't let Florida St in and not allow Liberty correct?

I think its a Big 10 conspiracy myself. Why did the Big 10 not ban Michigan from the championship game once it was proven that they broke the rules? If Michigan wins, will they vacate the title or have an astrick by it?

It appears the media is protecting Michigan right? They should be disqualified. Perhaps this is all a sham because Liberty was left out. I am personally boycotting the game on Monday. This is all a conspriacy to keep Conference USA out of the playoffs!!! The Big 10 media bias got us again!

Who is with me????????????

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMG_0603.jpeg

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An overtime loss.

Truly a tragedy
Thoughts on your center who either has or might come to OSU? I didn't see a lot of the game but heard he had some bad snaps (not sure if any resulted in fumbles) but have also heard he gave up few pressures/sacks.

Hard to imagine he's terrible if saban started him for 2 seasons....but also may not have tried to keep him?

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on your center who either has or might come to OSU? I didn't see a lot of the game but heard he had some bad snaps (not sure if any resulted in fumbles) but have also heard he gave up few pressures/sacks.

Hard to imagine he's terrible if saban started him for 2 seasons....but also may not have tried to keep him?

Was pretty much a disaster in the playoffs. But had been okay the rest of the year. The fans came down pretty hard on him so he decided to portal.

I'm sure Nick has others waiting to take his place. I'm hoping, atleast.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was pretty much a disaster in the playoffs. But had been okay the rest of the year. The fans came down pretty hard on him so he decided to portal.

I'm sure Nick has others waiting to take his place. I'm hoping, atleast.
I'm sure Bama would be fine with or without him.