• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please stop shitting in the bowl game threads

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like someone said before this is the cliquish sports board I've ever seen.

Back to sports,,,Any idea on the Bama OU game? Let me tell you the type person you are. You will dog your team say they suck, give all the reasons why, say they don't stand a chance so if that happens you'll coward behind those comments. Now if they win you'll run your mouth more then anyone. That got you pegged about right Romeo?

You fail again. Not once have I dogged my sooners and I defy you to find one post like the one you describe. The only one I've dogged is the OC and I'm certainly not the only sooner fan to do so. I do not run my mouth to other teams when they win. Go look at the rrso thread. I was one of the most graceful losers there. That's a hell of a lot more than I can say about you after the iron bowl loss which you constantly blame luck and missed calls for.

You're fail is so delicious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like someone said before this is the cliquish sports board I've ever seen.
Mud-n-Cleats would love to have your patronage.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thin ice? Just hit me how ridiculous that sounds on a sports board! " You better watch it young man you're skating on thin ice!" :laugh3: Only you Romeo! Only you!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thin ice? Just hit me how ridiculous that sounds on a sports board! " You better watch it young man you're skating on thin ice!" :laugh3: Only you Romeo! Only you!

Keep talking. :pop2:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fail again. Not once have I dogged my sooners and I defy you to find one post like the one you describe. The only one I've dogged is the OC and I'm certainly not the only sooner fan to do so. I do not run my mouth to other teams when they win. Go look at the rrso thread. I was one of the most graceful losers there.

You're fail is so delicious.

Ass kicking like that will make anyone eat humble pie! Are you patting yourself on the back? I promise to get plenty of posts you dogging your team, just not in mood now. Ever dog Blake Bell? Trevor Knight? The entire defense? Pretty sure I remember game threads with those posts! :nod: Ever dog cussed Oklahoma State? Any others?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not only Romeo, FYI

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ass kicking like that will make anyone eat humble pie! Are you patting yourself on the back? I promise to get plenty of posts you dogging your team, just not in mood now. Ever dog Blake Bell? Trevor Knight? The entire defense? Pretty sure I remember game threads with those posts! :nod: Ever dog cussed Oklahoma State? Any others?

Rivalries are one thing. That's a little different. And yes, I may have said Blake Bell want doing an adequate job, but I never dog cursed him. I did rip on Heupel plenty for putting him in a system that doesn't suit him. I've never ripped on knight. I've always said I see the talent, but he just want ready.

Go ahead and get them though. I'll wait

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love going back and forth with posters. Love it! And I sure don't mean telling each other how right they are and beautiful their team is. However, I prefer to keep personal shit out of it but there are people who have to resort to name calling and being big dicks like you. Camfantasy and about 4 or 5 others come to mind. There are never any guarantees and I personally think OU has to much pride to let Bama skull fuck them but it would be fun!!!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love going back and forth with posters. Love it! And I sure don't mean telling each other how right they are and beautiful their team is. However, I prefer to keep personal shit out of it but there are people who have to resort to name calling and being big dicks like you. Camfantasy and about 4 or 5 others come to mind. There are never any guarantees and I personally think OU has to much pride to let Bama skull fuck them but it would be fun!!!

You have a problem with posters who name call and get personal? THAT'S RICH?:laugh3:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a problem with posters who name call and get personal? THAT'S RICH?:laugh3:

I will certainly do it......eventually when the other keeps on and on but I never just go there. Can you say that? Also, you and I have passed that point. I can't think of how many time your very first post to me is some smart ass personal comment!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I regret is how easy it is to put you in your place on these back and forths. You usually have 3rd grade shit you post back. Weak!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I regret is how easy it is to put you in your place on these back and forths. You usually have 3rd grade shit you post back. Weak!

:laugh3:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you have like 3 mods that have told you to chill so you are the definition of stupid. These guys don't get paid, this isn't CBS and you don't have a God given right to be here nor do you pay for the privilege (for the record they do).

The smart move is to apologize and take a break.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will certainly do it......eventually when the other keeps on and on but I never just go there. Can you say that? Also, you and I have passed that point. I can't think of how many time your very first post to me is some smart ass personal comment!

That's how you see it huh?:laugh3:

I told you in a previous thread to stay out of my way and I'd stay out off yours. But you're so obsessed with me you can't let it go. The only time we've engaged one another since then it's when you addressed me first. Seriously son, get help.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WT when did you ever want to help me out? So Romeo and I are going back and forth on a thread titled , shit here instead of game threads, and that concerns you how?

Romeo, I went to your profile and starting around your thread #15 are tons of you dogging your team. For the record! :nod:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WT when did you ever want to help me out? So Romeo and I are going back and forth on a thread titled , shit here instead of game threads, and that concerns you how?

Romeo, I went to your profile and starting around your thread #15 are tons of you dogging your team. For the record! :nod:

Post em. And dogging Heupel for his shitty play calling doesn't count. You keep saying they are there but I'm still waiting on you to post them.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how you see it huh?:laugh3:

I told you in a previous thread to stay out of my way and I'd stay out off yours. But you're so obsessed with me you can't let it go. The only time we've engaged one another since then it's when you addressed me first. Seriously son, get help.

Romeo I promise it wouldn't be hard to see that 99 percent of the time you have come in and started it with me, directly or indirectly. Do you not think they can see that very easily? :omg: I don't like talking to you. You're an ass but when you start it just seems to keep on and on!