• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please Check out my Week 2 NFL Power Rankings

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys I am a Senior in HS with aspirations to become a sports writer when i grow up. Right now I run my own sprots blog, and all the articles have been done by myself.

Here is the link to my Week 2 NFL Power Rankings
24/7 Sports Zone: NFL Week 2 Power Rankings

WIll take all feedback. Would obviously prefer constructive rather then harsh and offensive, but hey some people don't know how to do that. Thanks Guys

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
A little advice: Get an internship on a sports radio show if you can. It's easy to get into it 'cause you're working for free. I did it, and I learned a lot about the industry. It also gives you a chance to meet people who might be in a position to hire you one day either directly or 2nd hand. Being successful in sports media isn't about knowing your stuff as much as it's about making what you're covering entertaining (unfortunately).

Other than that I think you have the Eagles a little high. I'm not really sold they're contenders. I'd easily put the Ravens, Jets & Saints ahead of 'em. JMHO.

Best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would recommend fancying up your blog design. To be honest, I was kind of turned off by the dark background with the white text.
Also, what exactly is that between the blog title and the post?

Good luck man!

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would recommend fancying up your blog design. To be honest, I was kind of turned off by the dark background with the white text.
Also, what exactly is that between the blog title and the post?

Good luck man!

Agreed, I had to strain my eyes. Go to a lighter background