• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please be true........

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has been me all day. I've been waiting for a "skinsdad bomb" all day!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I figured the tweets were BS but Twitter is still going wild

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ass trade Slurpers getting woodies

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t mind. I am not sure if he is the right man but one way to find out.

Therein lies the problem though.

We need to get the right guy. Can’t miss on this.

Because he will probably be the guy for the next 8+ seasons no matter how poorly he does.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Therein lies the problem though.

We need to get the right guy. Can’t miss on this.

Because he will probably be the guy for the next 8+ seasons no matter how poorly he does.

You do realize every team believes that exact statement. The only way to find out if any man is the right guy for the job is to hire them for the job. That is why I wanted Kyle Shanahan to be our coach when he was here. He had proven himself with a top three offense in two different locations. That wouldn’t guarantee he was the right guy for the job here, but it would have been better supported by evidence. Hell, Bill Belichick may not be the right guy here but evidence supports him being better qualified.

So back to Doug. No matter how unsuccessful we have been in his current job, he could be the right guy to take over. Let me explain. Under Doug, we have become far more talented as a team. That is the ultimate job of the GM is to acquire the right talent. Doug had nothing to do with losing a franchise QB, 2 one thousand yard receivers, or hiring the coaches. Those were done by Bruce Allen. It is my understanding that Doug did take part in acquisition of talent.

Now, are there more qualified guys out there with more success. Of course, but what do they have to gain coming here? We will not get the Ozzie Newsomes of the world. We will need to find our own success rather than steal somebody else’s.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize every team believes that exact statement. The only way to find out if any man is the right guy for the job is to hire them for the job. That is why I wanted Kyle Shanahan to be our coach when he was here. He had proven himself with a top three offense in two different locations. That wouldn’t guarantee he was the right guy for the job here, but it would have been better supported by evidence. Hell, Bill Belichick may not be the right guy here but evidence supports him being better qualified.

So back to Doug. No matter how unsuccessful we have been in his current job, he could be the right guy to take over. Let me explain. Under Doug, we have become far more talented as a team. That is the ultimate job of the GM is to acquire the right talent. Doug had nothing to do with losing a franchise QB, 2 one thousand yard receivers, or hiring the coaches. Those were done by Bruce Allen. It is my understanding that Doug did take part in acquisition of talent.

Now, are there more qualified guys out there with more success. Of course, but what do they have to gain coming here? We will not get the Ozzie Newsomes of the world. We will need to find our own success rather than steal somebody else’s.
all are good points and if snyder lets him do his job i think he could be a good one

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have some combination of Cooley and Kyle than Doug. I wouldn't mind Doug as the Pres, but Cooley is a film rat and has been spot on when it comes to his opinion on the guys the Skins pick up and Kyle's track record is pretty good so far. I'd like to see them oversee player personnel.

I don't want Alex. He's to buddy buddy with Dan. He's Dan's new Joe Theismann.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have some combination of Cooley and Kyle than Doug. I wouldn't mind Doug as the Pres, but Cooley is a film rat and has been spot on when it comes to his opinion on the guys the Skins pick up and Kyle's track record is pretty good so far. I'd like to see them oversee player personnel.

I don't want Alex. He's to buddy buddy with Dan. He's Dan's new Joe Theismann.
i would say all good points here as well , i could go either way

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree that Dan is too buddy buddy with Smith. They'd be playing indoor golf a week after Bruce was off to his next stop.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just think how bad it must be when we have fans who believe cooley , hall , and smith are answers to our GM issue