• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please be true........

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much like Gibbs ... Belichek's coaching tree has not been very fruitful. Shanahan had what are now 3 good HCs and all were in Washington. :gaah:
McDaniels knows the BB way. For almost a decade he has been with BB, inside meetings, strategy, scheme, heck inside BB's head. Not that Patricia is doing a bang up job in Detroit because he is not, but not having Stafford much of this season hasn't helped. I have complete confidence Josh McDaniels (with correct leadership in place) would thrive under the structure of D. Williams, K. Schaffer & L. Riddick.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because Belichek's disciples didn't have Tom Brady. How do you think Belicheck would have done without Brady for the last 20 years? Don't care how good a coach you are, bad talent will eventually lose out, just as good talent without good coaching rarely works.

A good argument …. how would Brady have done without Belichek?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good argument …. how would Brady have done without Belichek?
Good question. What if he came to the Redskins during the Snyder regime. Would he still be considered the GOAT? I say not.

But then again, because he wasn't a big name in College, Snyder would have relegated him to the Cousins level. Then they probably would have cut him or let him walk even if he showed potential. Not that many that have worked at the front office could really judge potential anyway. So Bellicheck would probably pick him up a few years later for a song and the rest is history.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Reassigned,” where? To Siberia? To “The Unemployment Line?!?!” To “Florida?”

What a clueless a-hole.

why would Snyder think that a simple “reassignment” would pacify his fanbase?!

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a clueless a-hole.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.
It just shows you how out of touch Snyder is with the fan base. He really has no clue. Anyone that tries to tell him the truth is fired shortly thereafter. He surrounds himself with yes men. If allen is "re-assigned" but still at Redskins Park, then no GM worth his salt takes that job. If Allen is still in the building, then he is still there to backstab you.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a clueless a-hole.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

It just shows you how out of touch Snyder is with the fan base. He really has no clue. Anyone that tries to tell him the truth is fired shortly thereafter. He surrounds himself with yes men. If allen is "re-assigned" but still at Redskins Park, then no GM worth his salt takes that job. If Allen is still in the building, then he is still there to backstab you.

you know guys the old "sources " without names game is in play here . we dont know if its true at all

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch "Is Bruce Allen on His Way Out?" on YouTube
Chris Cooley? per JP

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If" for some reason Allen stays and is reassigned, Snyder will lost the entire fan base completely regardless of young talent which will not be fair to the young talent.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If" for some reason Allen stays and is reassigned, Snyder will lost the entire fan base completely regardless of young talent which will not be fair to the young talent.
if he is reassigned i dont care as long as he isnt involved in day to day operations . he can be an advisor which is another way of putting you out to pasture

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he is reassigned i dont care as long as he isnt involved in day to day operations . he can be an advisor which is another way of putting you out to pasture
That won’t work. As long as he can whisper in Dan’s ear, no new GM can be safe. Which will have a limiting affect on the candidate pool.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling if Dan hires a new GM he wants to keep Allen around to broker a new stadium deal. Lord knows Dan can't do it, the man is incompetent. If Dan does keep Allen around Bruce won't be quiet and take it nicely. Not his style.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling if Dan hires a new GM he wants to keep Allen around to broker a new stadium deal. Lord knows Dan can't do it, the man is incompetent. If Dan does keep Allen around Bruce won't be quiet and take it nicely. Not his style.
Allen needs to be out of Redskins Park. If he stays on to run the stadium deal, give him an office else where. Make it clear he has no influence or insight into football operations.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the bad news as we currently fret over the future of Bruce Allen.

Jay Gruden was fired on October 7, 2019 the first in the league to be dismissed. His dismissal gave Washington a long head start over other NFL teams towards identifying and amassing a list of head coaching candidates, possibly making some early contacts with the same in order to guage interest, preliminary terms and such.

They are either squandering this time or have one Bruce Allen doing the search! Congratulations, nothing has changed.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That won’t work. As long as he can whisper in Dan’s ear, no new GM can be safe. Which will have a limiting affect on the candidate pool.

i dont buy it , the guy is going to be put out to pasture

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the bad news as we currently fret over the future of Bruce Allen.

Jay Gruden was fired on October 7, 2019 the first in the league to be dismissed. His dismissal gave Washington a long head start over other NFL teams towards identifying and amassing a list of head coaching candidates, possibly making some early contacts with the same in order to guage interest, preliminary terms and such.

They are either squandering this time or have one Bruce Allen doing the search! Congratulations, nothing has changed.
they have been contacting people . i have posted quite a few . some have rejected them do to allen but EB seems to be receptive

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have been contacting people . i have posted quite a few . some have rejected them do to allen but EB seems to be receptive

I have no doubt in my mind about that, my concern is WHO's making those contacts.