• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff schedule announced

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also...my gut tells me we might see both GB and SEA in the playoffs. Call me crazy but that's my gut. Possible, correct?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also...my gut tells me we might see both GB and SEA in the playoffs. Call me crazy but that's my gut. Possible, correct?

If the Packers beat the Vikes and the Seahawks beat the 'Skins in the first round

Then if the Seahawks beat the Falcons and we beat the Packers in the second round.

That would set up a meeting with the 'Hawks in the NFC Championship Game

Nice thing is, in that scenario we don't leave home.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Packers beat the Vikes and the Seahawks beat the 'Skins in the first round

Then if the Seahawks beat the Falcons and we beat the Packers in the second round.

That would set up a meeting with the 'Hawks in the NFC Championship Game

Nice thing is, in that scenario we don't leave home.

That seems plausible to me.....I know the Hawks struggle on the road....but I also think the NFC West is still underrated.

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the Hawks would kick your ass again. But that's just my homer opinion

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Seahawks lose to the Redskins. East Coast game and Hawks are not quite as good on the road as they are at home. Green Bay should beat the Vikings back in Green Bay. If that happens I believe we would have to play a home game against Green Bay right? The Falcons get whoever is the lower seed which would be the Redskins. We beat the Packers on their field so I see no reason as to why we couldn't win that game at home.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Seahawks lose to the Redskins. East Coast game and Hawks are not quite as good on the road as they are at home. Green Bay should beat the Vikings back in Green Bay. If that happens I believe we would have to play a home game against Green Bay right? The Falcons get whoever is the lower seed which would be the Redskins. We beat the Packers on their field so I see no reason as to why we couldn't win that game at home.

Yes, Pack would be here - The only team we would have to play on the road is Atlanta

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also only see DEN or NE coming out of AFC......