• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pipeline: USC vs. UGA

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Georgia wins this matchup. I said before that there are flaws to this formula. But even it was closer UGA couldn't compare to the USC hype machine.
Also, it's a suprise that UGA is the only SEC team to make it past the first round.
Well atleast we whooped Penn State ass. USC should run away with this thing.

Pipeline: USC Trojans vs. Georgia Bulldogs - ESPN

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Georgia wins this matchup. I said before that there are flaws to this formula. But even it was closer UGA couldn't compare to the USC hype machine.
Also, it's a suprise that UGA is the only SEC team to make it past the first round.
Well atleast we whooped Penn State ass. USC should run away with this thing.

Pipeline: USC Trojans vs. Georgia Bulldogs - ESPN

Hype Machine??

One can Easily call Ronnie Lott the best Safety to ever play the game. Anthony Munoz as the Greatest Right Tackle to ever play the game and Bruce Matthews as the Greatest Offensive Lineman ever to play the game regardless of position on the OLine....

That said if it was 25 years instead of 30 then......

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hype Machine??
One can Easily call Ronnie Lott the best Safety to ever play the game. Anthony Munoz as the Greatest Right Tackle to ever play the game and Bruce Matthews as the Greatest Offensive Lineman ever to play the game regardless of position on the OLine....

That said if it was 25 years instead of 30 then......

Those were all great players that you listed.

When I said "hype machine", I was refering to the love affair between the media and USC (that no doubt took a hit with Carroll leaving), and the hype surrounding players like Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart, who were branded hall of famers before they were even drafted.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those were all great players that you listed.

When I said "hype machine", I was refering to the love affair between the media and USC (that no doubt took a hit with Carroll leaving), and the hype surrounding players like Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart, who were branded hall of famers before they were even drafted.

I am not gonna defend what The Media did in 2005, but you do have to realize what those two guys did in College. Leinart went 17-1 on the Road in his Career, 16 in a row (not counting bowl games, with them 19-2, 18 in a row). That stat alone could make anyone wonder how good he could be...