• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Georgia vs LSU in SEC Championship Game

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever makes you sleep at night. I know "Big Game" Danny isn't going to help you sleep much.

Fun fact: If Ohio State finishes the regular season undefeated they will have more wins against ranked team than ANY team in the nation.

Keep lying to yourself, fuckstick
It's pretty obvious he's just a giant troll (I mean that both physically and on the interwebs) on the site.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what you need on SportsHoopla - the right mix of outrage and laughter:

upload_2019-11-13_17-30-55.png

:laugh3: Ohio State sucks so bad.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt the all mighty SEC 2-3 against MWC??

Well, since Arkansas was two of those games, I'm not sure that's a stat you'd want to hang your hat on...they haven't beat any ranked teams either.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What derailed this thread?

I get it was a bit premature since it is entirely possible UGA doesn’t make the SECCG, but a fun hypothetical to talk about.

And who knows, UGA-LSU might turn out to be a good game. I thought we’d lose by 30 to Bama last season, but it ended up being a good game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What derailed this thread?

I get it was a bit premature since it is entirely possible UGA doesn’t make the SECCG, but a fun hypothetical to talk about.

And who knows, UGA-LSU might turn out to be a good game. I thought we’d lose by 30 to Bama last season, but it ended up being a good game.

It could very well be a great game with UGA winning. UGA just hasn't hit their stride yet. They have a ton of talent, just as much as LSU.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, since Arkansas was two of those games, I'm not sure that's a stat you'd want to hang your hat on...they haven't beat any ranked teams either.
SEC SEC SEC

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If non division/non conference champion Alabama gets in over any undefeated team or one loss Conference Champion then the Playoff is officially a joke. Especially with Alabama's SOS and only an 8 game conference schedule.
A champion 1 loss Oklahoma, Ohio State, Penn State, Oregon, Clemson, an undefeated Minnesota or Baylor should all get in over Alabama.

It's OK to feel that way...but facts are facts.
The committee just put Bama at #5 this week. There is no law that prevented them from being lower. They could have
put them behind Oregon or Minnesota, if they thought those teams were better. They didn't.

If the Pac12 or Big12 want their champ in the Playoffs...they all better hope that Auburn beats UGA this weekend.
The committee did jump Minnesota 9 spots this week to 8th. That's just in case Minny can take out both
Iowa and Whisky. That will assure the Big10 of a spot. (If OSU can beat both Penn St and Michigan).

Only a total collapse by a number of teams will get the Big12 in the playoffs. OU is sitting at #10 and 9-0 Baylor
is at 13th...thus the winner of Baylor/OU this week ain't gonna move a great deal.

Hell, to make room for Minnesota, they dropped Florida from 10th to 11th and the Gates beat Vandy last week 56-0.
They put Bama at #5 anticipating LSU beating UGA in the SEC title game and setting up a rematch of Bama-LSU
in the semi-finals.

They have Oregon and Utah close to each other figuring tht both will have only 1 loss going into the Pac12 title
game and the winner, could get a nod, if the proper teams over them lost. But neither one will jump a one loss
Bama, who would have beaten the Auburn team that beat Oregon.

Y'all voted for this shit...y'all gotta live with it.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had this in the back of my mind and am ready to make a call:

UGAy 28
LSUx 21

I think UGAy has better D. Of course, LSUx has a better offense but D wins games. Florida was able to control the clock and easily move the ball against LSUx...without even a running game. Joja should be able to do the same even with questionable receivers.

Also, LSUx already shot their wad in Bama's ass...Orgeron had them so pumped. So, they have a bad day coming, eventually.