• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick the Podium - F-1 - Hungarian Grand Prix, Magyar Nagydij, Hungaroring Circuit, Budapest, Hungary, August 2021

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and Raikkonen meandering out of the pits blocking the inside dive from Hammy didn't do him any favors. Had Lewis made that pass, he'd have caught Ocon. He had to back out and Alonso kept him behind for four or five more laps from there. Incredible performance from Alonso. Mean but clean.

He gobbled up the 9 seconds between Vettel and Sainz in 2 laps. One more lap and he would have for sure been by Vettel.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vettel's DQ cant make Red Bull or Verstappen happy.
Only extends Mercedes & Hamiltons lead.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's appealing but it was only another 2 points increase so nothing drastic.
except in team rules I watched in the past. That they change who is going to be the winner by team BS. For only one point!
So even though I am new to F1 now. Teams take 1 point very seriously! Let alone several points!

You seem to be a bit old school, so you know the truth!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except in team rules I watched in the past. That they change who is going to be the winner by team BS. For only one point!
So even though I am new to F1 now. Teams take 1 point very seriously! Let alone several points!

You seem to be a bit old school, so you know the truth!

If you are Williams 2 points is massive.

For those top 2 though it is nothing and can really disappear in no time. As we just saw.

Granted you don't want to give away points which is why you now see teams doing the fastest lap thing. Many times just to keep somebody else from getting it.