• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phoenix Suns 2017-2018 Ongoing Thread

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id take Aaron Gordon if he is anything close to resembling Blake Griffin. As long as Wiggins isn't available. hehe

No lol. We want AG to be the opposite of Blake except for his dunking, because Blake makes the Clippers offense stagnate which is why they have one of the worse half court offenses in the game and Chris Paul even said "Its all lies on Blakes shoulders". All he can do is dunk hes probably the most overrated player in the NBA. No post moves, hopefully AG develops them now, and works harder than Blake from what I have seen he has a chance to be better than Blake, like a Karl Malone feed him and get me a basket.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No lol. We want AG to be the opposite of Blake except for his dunking, because Blake makes the Clippers offense stagnate which is why they have one of the worse half court offenses in the game and Chris Paul even said "Its all lies on Blakes shoulders". All he can do is dunk hes probably the most overrated player in the NBA. No post moves, hopefully AG develops them now, and works harder than Blake from what I have seen he has a chance to be better than Blake, like a Karl Malone feed him and get me a basket.

Its been said that Gordon is better right now than Griffin was at his age.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus don't tell me you wouldn't want Griffin on the Suns.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been said that Gordon is better right now than Griffin was at his age.

Good I dont want a guy who can just dunk. But hes going to be a top 10 pick unless, other Uofa players bring his stats down because there also pretty good lol. I also like Poythress from Kentucky as a late pick. Uhhhhh will Nick Johnson leave this year?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGPF-sjf8tA]Blake Griffin's post-moves - YouTube[/ame] I can already tell AG has better footwork down low. Griffin should be averaging 28 he has Karl Malones body wtf............

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good I dont want a guy who can just dunk. But hes going to be a top 10 pick unless, other Uofa players bring his stats down because there also pretty good lol. I also like Poythress from Kentucky as a late pick. Uhhhhh will Nick Johnson leave this year?

Nick will most likely stay all 4 years.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being the 6th best PF aint bad.

I dont know if he makes the Clippers better............ Him and Deandre better shape up because they have the deepest roster in the nba, the best point guard in the nba and plenty of shooters and athletes. They should be winning it every year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbyg42VRPx0]Eric Bledsoe dunk Clippers-Grizzlies Game 2 - YouTube[/ame] Man I want US Airways Center rocking again. Patience is key though good draft next year and were playoff bound!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
XBOX is way better than PS3.. PS3 controllers are retarded.

btw on my NBA 2k12 my player im averaging 45 points a game and have won the title 5 years in a row with the suns. basically im the best player on the planet.