• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philly trades Zach Ertz

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwhahaha

The eagles “aren’t done” bc they could POSSIBLY get the LAST playoff spot. Hahaha

You can’t make this shit up!!

Only eagles fans.

I love it!!

I’d offer you an avatar bet that the eagles won’t make the playoffs but we all know you wouldn’t take it. No… you’ll do what you always do: talk a lot of shit and then disappear when none of it materializes.

Am I guaranteeing they make the playoffs? I'm saying it's possible they will be in the mix for that 7 seed at the end of the season given their schedule gets very easy here on out and the 7th seed last year was 8-8.

So I ask you again since you keep doing this pathetic laugh but ignore the points shit, do you believe the 7th seed is going to be 12-5 or 11-6?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I guaranteeing they make the playoffs? I'm saying it's possible they will be in the mix for that 7 seed at the end of the season given their schedule gets very easy here on out and the 7th seed last year was 8-8.

So I ask you again since you keep doing this pathetic laugh but ignore the points shit, do you believe the 7th seed is going to be 12-5 or 11-6?

I’m saying they’re done. You said they aren’t. You are NOW trying to say that they POSSIBLY aren’t done. I suspect you are “softening” your stance bc I presented your tiny little brain with the actual numbers and even your tiny little brain was able to see that that they’re done.

I’m wrong? Bet me. Avatar bet. You can define the length. I can’t make it ANY easier for you. You can save face right here and now by taking the bet. Hell, you can even be a wimp and make it for a short time and then disappear.

I’m going to be clear. I don’t know what the record will be of the last playoff team in the NFC but it will be better than the Eagles final record. The eagles will miss the playoffs. Is that clear enough?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m saying they’re done. You said they aren’t. You are NOW trying to say that they POSSIBLY aren’t done. I suspect you are “softening” your stance bc I presented your tiny little brain with the actual numbers and even your tiny little brain was able to see that that they’re done.

I’m wrong? Bet me. Avatar bet. You can define the length. I can’t make it ANY easier for you. You can save face right here and now by taking the bet. Hell, you can even be a wimp and make it for a short time and then disappear.

I’m going to be clear. I don’t know what the record will be of the last playoff team in the NFC but it will be better than the Eagles final record. The eagles will miss the playoffs. Is that clear enough?

I'm not saying anything differently than I have been saying. You're just either being intentionally stupid or you're just legitimately stupid. A team that will likely be in the mix for the 7th seed at the end of the season is done. A team that would be done is a team like the Jaguars or Jets who aren't going to be in position for any chance at the playoffs at the end of the season.

W7 @Raiders
W8 @Lions
W9 Chargers
W10 @Broncos
W11 Saints
W12 @ Gaints
W13 @ Jets
W14 BYE
W15 Redskins
W16 Gaints
W17 @Redskins
W18 Cowboys

They will have a chance to win any of those games outside of the Chargers game and the Cowboys game depending on if the Cowboys play their starters. They for sure won't be favored against teams like the Raiders, Broncos & Saints but those teams are all on the same level of the Panthers who they beat so they should at least have a shot in those games. And then 6 games against the really bad Lions, Jets, Redskins & Giants. It is well within the realm of possibility for Eagles to win 6 or 7 of their final games.

Who exactly is going to run away with that 7th seed with a great record?

NFC West
Rams/Cardinals, one of those teams is winning the division and the other is getting the 5th seed.
Seahawks are 2-3 and Russell Wilson is out for likely 6 weeks.
49ers are 2-3 and are likely your 5th seed but doubt it will be with any overly impressive record with the way things are going for them.

NFC North
Bears are 3-2 but won't be running away with any big runs this season. They will be in the mix for that 7th seed likely around 8-9, 9-7
Vikings are 2-3 and could also bee in the mix for that 7th seed.

NFC South
Panthers are sliding and aren't that good. Eagles own the tie breaking over them and they will be a team in the running for that 7th seed.
Saints are a very inconsistent team. Maybe they get things under control and put together a 10-7 record but that really doesn't seem likely looking at how tough their remaining schedule is (Bucs twice, @Titans, Bills & Cowboys). Those are 5 games I'd lean on those other teams winning, that leaves the Saints at 9-8. Eagles play them in Philadelphia in late November. Eagles and Hurts beat the Saints in Philly last year. If the Eagles win that game then they take tie breaker position over the Saints.

NFC East
Redskins in the same boat as the Eagles. Are playing the Packers this week so should also be 2-4 soon. After that they still have to play the Cowboys twice, the Bucs, @Panthers, @Raiders and there is a chance Russell Wilson is back by the time they play the Seahawks. They could also be in that 7th seed mix.
Giants - no

Seems very likely that for a second year in a row the 7th seed in the NFC be a team that is around that .500 record.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying anything differently than I have been saying. You're just either being intentionally stupid or you're just legitimately stupid. A team that will likely be in the mix for the 7th seed at the end of the season is done. A team that would be done is a team like the Jaguars or Jets who aren't going to be in position for any chance at the playoffs at the end of the season.

W7 @Raiders
W8 @Lions
W9 Chargers
W10 @Broncos
W11 Saints
W12 @ Gaints
W13 @ Jets
W14 BYE
W15 Redskins
W16 Gaints
W17 @Redskins
W18 Cowboys

They will have a chance to win any of those games outside of the Chargers game and the Cowboys game depending on if the Cowboys play their starters. They for sure won't be favored against teams like the Raiders, Broncos & Saints but those teams are all on the same level of the Panthers who they beat so they should at least have a shot in those games. And then 6 games against the really bad Lions, Jets, Redskins & Giants. It is well within the realm of possibility for Eagles to win 6 or 7 of their final games.

NFC West
Rams/Cardinals, one of those teams is winning the division and the other is getting the 5th seed.
49ers are 2-3 and are likely your 5th seed but doubt it will be with any overly impressive record with the way things are going for them.

NFC North
Bears are 3-2 but won't be running away with any big runs this season. They will be in the mix for that 7th seed likely around 8-9, 9-7

NFC South
Panthers are sliding and aren't that good. Eagles own the tie breaking over them and they will be a team in the running for that 7th seed.
Saints are a very inconsistent team. Maybe they get things under control and put together a 10-7 record but that really doesn't seem likely looking at how tough their remaining schedule is (Bucs twice, @Titans, Bills & Cowboys). Those are 5 games I'd lean on those other teams winning, that leaves the Saints at 9-8. Eagles play them in Philadelphia in late November. Eagles and Hurts beat the Saints in Philly last year. If the Eagles win that game then they take tie breaker position over the Saints.

NFC East
Redskins in the same boat as the Eagles. Are playing the Packers this week so should also be 2-4 soon. After that they still have to play the Cowboys twice, the Bucs, @Panthers, @Raiders and there is a chance Russell Wilson is back by the time they play the Seahawks. They could also be in that 7th seed mix.
Giants - no

Seems very likely that for a second year in a row the 7th seed in the NFC be a team that is around that .500 record.

That’s a lot of words to deflect from the eagles are done. The eagles won 4 games last year. They’ve won 2 games this year. You think they are magically NOW gonna “be in the mix” for the LAST playoff spot. I’m saying they aren’t a playoff team.

The problems with the eagles isn’t “the schedule”. It’s them. They suck.

Now, are you gonna take the bet of not. It’s simple.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards got a good deal. Ertz is worth at least 5th rounder.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't done. They were always going to start off the season with a bad record with how the schedule laid out. It only gets extremely easier from here on out.

Point is though, trading Ertz isn't at all a tanking move. It's a long overdue trade for a guy that has been wanting out since the start of last season when the team wouldn't give him a new contract. Plus it makes room for the better TE on the roster to now assume a bigger role.
Something tells me that if they traded Godert instead of Ertz, then Ertz would have been the better TE.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

W7 @Raiders
W8 @Lions
W9 Chargers
W10 @Broncos
W11 Saints
W12 @ Gaints
W13 @ Jets
W14 BYE
W15 Redskins
W16 Gaints
W17 @Redskins
W18 Cowboys

NFC West

NFC North

NFC South

NFC East
Giants - no

There are currently 9 teams with a better record than the Eagles. and 13 teams with the same or better record. I am not saying the Eagles are done, but they need to win a lot of games and hope other teams fail. It is a huge longshot for them to make the playoffs.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me that if they traded Godert instead of Ertz, then Ertz would have been the better TE.

No I would have been pretty pissed. Ertz is going to be 31 in less than a month and hasn't been the same player the past two seasons. Goedert is 26 and a much more phsyical player who can also block well which Ertz couldn't and also presents an after the catch ability that Ertz also never really had.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are currently 9 teams with a better record than the Eagles. and 13 teams with the same or better record. I am not saying the Eagles are done, but they need to win a lot of games and hope other teams fail. It is a huge longshot for them to make the playoffs.

There are 11 games left in the season. The Eagles must have one of, if not the easiest remaining schedule in the league. I broke it down of the teams that might be in the wildcard hunt. Tell me which two of those teams you are confident will both finish 10-7 or better.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a lot of words to deflect from the eagles are done. The eagles won 4 games last year. They’ve won 2 games this year. You think they are magically NOW gonna “be in the mix” for the LAST playoff spot. I’m saying they aren’t a playoff team.

The problems with the eagles isn’t “the schedule”. It’s them. They suck.

Now, are you gonna take the bet of not. It’s simple.

The 7th seed is not a good team. There shouldn't be a 7th seed but there is. It will likely be a 8-9 or 9-8 team. The Eagles could very realistically be 8-9 or 9-8 at the end of the season given how easy their schedule is. They aren't a good team that's for sure but they also appear to be one of the good bad teams. Bad teams that beat other bad teams and Eagles play enough bad teams the rest of the way out to finish a 17 game season with 8 or 9 wins. They easily beat a bad Falcons team and also beat the Panthers who look like another good bad team. Their 4 losses are to 4 likely playoff teams (Bucs, Chiefs, Cowboys & 49ers). The only likely playoff teams they play the rest of the way are the Chargers, which will be a loss and the Cowboys in week 18 when they could possibly just be resting their starters.

Name me the two teams that will be the 6th and 7th seeds with records of 10-7 or better.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles could win another 7 games, but even with a weak schedule I wouldn't bet on it. If they were 4-2 or thought they were a playoff team they wouldn't trade Ertz for a low pick and some future cap space. This is a salary cap dump, and I don't blame them for it. I blame them a lot more for paying Flacco. Maybe the Seahawks or 49ers...no. Not going to go there. (Hides).

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 11 games left in the season. The Eagles must have one of, if not the easiest remaining schedule in the league.

The Eagles could very realistically be 8-9 or 9-8 at the end of the season given how easy their schedule is.

See… this is exactly what I’m talking about. You talk a LOT of shit but not only do you not back it up you disappear as soon as it blows up.

I’m not sure which teams will finish with records of 10-7 or better. I just know the eagles won’t be one of them.

The over/under in Vegas for total wins for the eagles was 6.5. They aren’t winning 10 games. Take the bet or stop with your nonsense.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles are all in on next years draft. This is an obvious tanking move. They are looking to get 3 picks in the top 10 (their own, dolphins and Colts).
I would not be shocked if Fletcher Cox is on the table at this point. Shed some cap and get some good picks while he has value left.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See… this is exactly what I’m talking about. You talk a LOT of shit but not only do you not back it up you disappear as soon as it blows up.

I’m not sure which teams will finish with records of 10-7 or better. I just know the eagles won’t be one of them.

The over/under in Vegas for total wins for the eagles was 6.5. They aren’t winning 10 games. Take the bet or stop with your nonsense.

I talk a lot of shit? I'm laying out detailed reason and logic for why I think they will be in the mix for the 7 seed by the end of the season. I'm asking you for simple responses to my points and you can't give anything of substance.

I don't think the Eagles will be 10-7 or better either. That's my point. It's highly unlikely the 7th seed is 10-7. It's likely going to be some 9-8 or 8-9 team which the Eagles will likely be around in record given their schedule.

Never once have I said they will win 10 games in this thread. Your reading comprehension is severely limited.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not be shocked if Fletcher Cox is on the table at this point. Shed some cap and get some good picks while he has value left.

Cox has been on the table since they put out the story last spring that they have concerns about him heading into his 30s.