• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies-Marlins Game Thread-Saturday.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamels against Haren. Haren is pitching well. The Phillies managed to score 4 runs when they faced him
a while back. Hamels coming off his 1st win of the season seems to be improving off of his shaky start to
the season. However he is walking too many hitters lately. Another game that is hard to predict.

Todays lineup has not been posted yet. But I am certain that Ryno will continue with his stupidity.
Recently there are more and more sports writers knocking Ryno and the way he handles the bullpen.
One interviewer asked him why he continues to start Francouer and Sizemore in righfield over Ruf.
Ryno said he is not sure that Ruf can play rightfield but maybe one day he will try him there.

Francouer ended April with an 0-18 stint. Sizemore is 3 for his last 25. Ruf has only started 2 games in the last 11 days. Ruf is 4 for 7 with a homerun, 2 doubles and a walk in those games. So that means that Frenchy and Sizemore are a combined 3 for 43 recently. Four for seven seems a lot better than that.

Amaro said that Ruf has to show signs of earning starts. Amaro is a liar. Every time Ruf has a good game he gets benched for a week with only a few pinch hitting appearances along the way. Ryno has no say in the lineup as Amaro controls his every move. Keeping Galvis batting 8th is beyond common sense. There are ways to score more runs but not with morons running the show.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so completely insane Northeast. AS you have CLEARLY demonstrated, that frikin braindead asshole is comparing a guy like Ruf to two complete jokes for baseball players and then he has the balls enough to state that Ruf has to show signs to earn his playing time. UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE!!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, 3 for 43. Phils have been playing with one hand tied behind their back. Sizemore favored by Ryno again today. Horrible use of players. Will need a few Guinesses before game time.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, 3 for 43. Phils have been playing with one hand tied behind their back. Sizemore favored by Ryno again today. Horrible use of players. Will need a few Guinesses before game time.

Make that 3 for 44, Sizemore struck out. On another note Rnyo has his best hitter batting 8th again, (Galvis.)
This is the worst run organization in baseball! Ryno is clueless!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-0. Pathetic. The March 1 loss to the Univ of Tampa was prophetic. Most college teams could beat the Phillies. Hamels has thrown in the towel. :drink::martini:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You called it again Northeast. We are now 8-17 and this isn't going to stop. That entire FO including the owner, and Sandberg should be put on the same plane with some politicians. A C-130 transport; Flown over the Atlantic with the deployment door open and all of them shoved out without parachutes. This is completely nuts!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Severino, ERA 23.63, gets another shot tomorrow. No worries. Roster addition 7.45 Elvis Arouyo from Reading will be available to relieve. I don't think I can watch any more games with Francoeur/Sizemore in the lineup. I can see why some fans root for this team to lose.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You called it again Northeast. We are now 8-17 and this isn't going to stop. That entire FO including the owner, and Sandberg should be put on the same plane with some politicians. A C-130 transport; Flown over the Atlantic with the deployment door open and all of them shoved out without parachutes. This is completely nuts!

You are hilarious! Now you are including politicians! I guess insanity is not limited to the Phillies after all.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Severino, ERA 23.63, gets another shot tomorrow. No worries. Roster addition 7.45 Elvis Arouyo from Reading will be available to relieve. I don't think I can watch any more games with Francoeur/Sizemore in the lineup. I can see why some fans root for this team to lose.

I agree! Francouer should be waived right now! We have two outfielders hitting around 300 for Lehigh valley.
The right move would be to bring one up. I believe that Amaro is making out the Phillies lineup daily. There is no way that Ryno could be that insane to do what he continues to do. However putting that aside, Ryno is not the manager type. Utley is hitting .115 and still batting 3rd, while Galvis is hitting .333 and still batting 8th We are stuck with Sizemore because Amaro is paying him 2 million dollars. Amaro will never cut this guy and he will continue to get playing time over any younger player tied to the rebuild. Amaro is being allowed to interfere with the rebuilding process. Why do Gillick and the owners tolerate this insanity? They are all basking in wads of
money and they just don't care anymore. I hope attendance drops to 10,000 per game. This organization is
twisted from top to bottom. If anyone is listening: FIRE AMARO NOW! Fire him and do not give him another
position in the organization. I want him gone! I can take the losing for a while, but not the way it is
happening. Amaro is still destroying this team as he has for the last 5 years!