• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Philadelphia @ Dallas 8:20pm EST on NBC

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I don’t even have balls to talk ref shit when the Birds lose by 20 points and honestly that 20 points doesn’t do justice to the way they were dominated on Sunday night. Thought this would be a loss. Cowboys and Eagles always split. However, the way it all played out…yikes. Eagles have some real issues.

The good news is that everybody all over the league is having issues in some way shape or form. The bad news is that isn’t the case at the top of the NFC with the Niners or Cowboys. The Eagles path likely entails having to punch over their heads to beat them. They may have to see both of them on their path as well.
I think all those issues will not be a factor these last 4 games.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all those issues will not be a factor these last 4 games.
Weeks ago, I looked at these last 4 as a sign of relief and a chance to get healthy going into the playoffs. Now, I expect a dog fight for the Eagles in all 4 games. They just aren’t playing great football. They have warts that have been exposed and other teams are taking advantage of it. I made this comment the other day but it’s worth repeating. The Eagles have played 13 games this season and in all 13 cases I’ve left the game disappointed because they just haven’t been able to put together a complete effort all season. It’s getting late. Now the question isn’t “when” but “if” they’re even capable of such a game.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weeks ago, I looked at these last 4 as a sign of relief and a chance to get healthy going into the playoffs. Now, I expect a dog fight for the Eagles in all 4 games. They just aren’t playing great football. They have warts that have been exposed and other teams are taking advantage of it. I made this comment the other day but it’s worth repeating. The Eagles have played 13 games this season and in all 13 cases I’ve left the game disappointed because they just haven’t been able to put together a complete effort all season. It’s getting late. Now the question isn’t “when” but “if” they’re even capable of such a game.
Man, you sound like me and the Boys. Eagles got this, maybe Seattle pushes them.

But NY and Washington?

Thats the dessert table.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you sound like me and the Boys. Eagles got this, maybe Seattle pushes them.

But NY and Washington?

Thats the dessert table.
It’s really not about the opponent for me. They lost to Zack Wilson and the Jets.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule makers aren’t responsible for:
- a defense that is so poor in the middle of the field. The LBs and safeties are subpar and that’s putting it nicely
- the pass rush has straight underachieved and the coaches aren’t helping there at all. I can’t remember the last time is saw a twist or stunt from Eagles DL
- the offense being wholly uninventive and inconsistent. They really miss Steichen who kept Siriani grounded (literally) with a commitment to the run game.

My biggest culprits are the new coordinators. I don’t miss Gannon. I miss Steichen. I think Steichen was a plus coordinator. The unacceptable is the quality of the hires they made at DC and OC. I’m eternally pissed at the Gannon timing with Arizona. Mother fucker screwed with the Super Bowl prep focused on his next job. Because it went so late and it looked like he was coming back, they lost Fangio to the Dolphins. This D personnel was never going to be great. That’s all the more reason to have an exceptional and experienced DC who can do his best to make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

And next in line is Howie. He’s done an overall plus job with the roster and the cap. However, his answers at LB and safety have been subpar and it’s going to cost them in the end.
Yes, the retard coordinators could have used the extra time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is still the Eagles win out

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much changes in a week
Good Dallas, bad Dallas...

When they are good this year they are great and when they are bad they are crap.