• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Cincinnati @ NY Giants 8:20pm EST on NBC

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They moved the ball, more so the Giants on the Bengals D, but holy crap do they have no ability to score...it's uncanny how allergic they are to the end zone.
Yeah was taking about the Giants. It is amazing how crappy they are. This Bengal defense is not good, really just crappy play calling along with a crappy QB.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL the Giants miss the FG and won’t even get a chance at the onside kick. They are awful. Bengals win it 17-7.

I think the Bengals may turn their season around and have a decent year to be honest - they are better than their record IMO, and the rest of their schedule isn’t that hard. If Burrow stays healthy I think they may very well finish with a winning record and contend for a playoff spot.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Jones is just not a good QB - he never has been. He had one okay year in 2022 (he only averaged 200 passing yards a game that year) and yet the Giants stay with him and paid him. The Giants will be drafting a new franchise QB soon, I have no idea what they saw in Jones, he wasn’t even very good in college.

He's a guy that 8 years from now he'll come in a game after some kid that is in High School right now is the starting QB and you'll say to yourself "Damn, Daniel Jones is still in the league?".

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL the Giants miss the FG and won’t even get a chance at the onside kick. They are awful. Bengals win it 17-7.

I think the Bengals may turn their season around and have a decent year to be honest - they are better than their record IMO, and the rest of their schedule isn’t that hard. If Burrow stays healthy I think they may very well finish with a winning record and contend for a playoff spot.

That D is not good, not good at all.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It will help them, not sure though as they still have 5 division games which they are already 0-1.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking at their schedule and seeing 5 real games and 6 easy ones. I think they're cruising towards something like 10-7. It feels like the AFC already has 6 bad football teams which only leaves 10 fighting for 7 spots maybe. Bengals definitely still in it.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 20,713.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^this guy knows how to shit
Dumb And Dumber GIF

Duh.....I am a pro.....

LOL.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking at their schedule and seeing 5 real games and 6 easy ones. I think they're cruising towards something like 10-7. It feels like the AFC already has 6 bad football teams which only leaves 10 fighting for 7 spots maybe. Bengals definitely still in it.
It's still early in the season, lotta football left. But so far the NFC has been dominating in head-head matchups vs the AFC, which for years has been or at least seemed like the stronger conference.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still early in the season, lotta football left. But so far the NFC has been dominating in head-head matchups vs the AFC, which for years has been or at least seemed like the stronger conference.
I thought at the beginning of the season that the NFC looked better than the AFC on paper. I do think maybe you could make the argument that the Chiefs and Ravens are the 2 teams with the highest upside right now but there are a lot of offenses in the AFC that are a mess. I dont think making the playoffs in the AFC is all that hard if you have a QB. I think winning in the playoffs is another story.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought at the beginning of the season that the NFC looked better than the AFC on paper. I do think maybe you could make the argument that the Chiefs and Ravens are the 2 teams with the highest upside right now but there are a lot of offenses in the AFC that are a mess. I dont think making the playoffs in the AFC is all that hard if you have a QB. I think winning in the playoffs is another story.
I might throw Minny in there, especially due to their convincing 5-0 record at the present. And the Lions destruction of the 'Boys yesterday definitely puts them in the mix. But otherwise I agree, it does look like the Chiefs and Ravens are at the top of the heap, at least for the moment.