• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Buffalo @ Baltimore 8:20pm EST on NBC

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just not the bills night. just one of those shit games a team has to suck it up and deal with from time to time. buffalo will be fine.

I mean when they did that goofball play when they were still actually in the game I think we were all kind of like, "Uh Bills... go home you're drunk."

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens win it 35-10. Dominant win for them, their offense really fired on all cylinders, and they ran the ball with ease. Their D was strong as well, Allen didn’t look good.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Stupid to risk an unnecessary injury

Yah they ran him 6 times (and threw a pass that he caught for yard) when up 35-10 with 8 minutes to go... and in those runs he basically got like 12 yards and the reception was for a yard and he got hit immediately.

Not exactly the smartest decision. I know coaches want to keep their guys happy, but c'mon. He's had 6 200 yard games before. I get he hasn't done it since 2022 so maybe he wants to prove something to himself, but as a coach your job is winning games, and to do that you need your starters healthy.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah they ran him 6 times (and threw a pass that he caught for yard) when up 35-10 with 8 minutes to go... and in those runs he basically got like 12 yards and the reception was for a yard and he got hit immediately.

Not exactly the smartest decision. I know coaches want to keep their guys happy, but c'mon. He's had 6 200 yard games before. I get he hasn't done it since 2022 so maybe he wants to prove something to himself, but as a coach your job is winning games, and to do that you need your starters healthy.
As good as Harbaugh is and has been, he sometimes does some really stupid shit that is almost Brandon Staley level. The game was over. It's just dumb to appease a players ego with personal stats in week 4 when your team has a history of falling short when it matters most in the post-season. A coach doesn't need to be a total dickhead but he has to make big picture decisions at times and his players have to accept that.