• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning Sets Another All-Time Record

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton has always been called an on-field coach. And some coaches just tighten up and get more conservative in the big moments.

Look at the 'Mile High Miracle'... They'd been moving the ball at will all game, then Flacco throws the bomb, scores a TD, Manning gets the ball back, tied with 30 seconds and two TOs, and the best QB of all time takes a knee? That's a step the fuck up and sling it moment, and he tightened up.
Peyton's tiny nuggets shrunk to quark level and he was rendered "playoff useless".......again

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Attachments

• brady.jpg
    brady.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 43

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not gonna read that. In fact, I think I'm going to put you on ignore after your latest little pearl.

O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D :L

its too bad, you might have learned something.....
I've never seen a bigger troll than you, so funny you would claim anyone other than yourself "obsessed". Over 41000 posts and majority on Brady... time to get a job.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is probably the MOST humble guy in the history of sports :wtf2: you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

He is all class for sure and probably the smartest football mind to ever play the QB position,
I just don't get why he can't do it under the big lights.......
Ever hear the term "too smart for their own good", maybe he thinks too much and needs to just react.....
He will go down as one of the greats, but if he don't get a SB win this yr, I think it will mar his legacy and he may as well pack it in and go to coaching , which I think he will make a great one there too.....:nod:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 > 1

18-8 > 11-12

Poor Peyton and his sycophants, it can't be easy on them :L

So then you have nothing in response to my post.

I understand.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it because hes padding stats or just a competitor? If I played I wouldnt want to be pulled either. I agree though that I think hes full of himself.

Come on now, there is no doubt he likes to pad his stats, that is where the competitor part comes in, he wants to be know as the best and he's counting on stats to back that up, thus he never allows himself to be pulled from a blow out, need to keep padding those stats. Now that may be true of others, but they don't have the same pull or drive to pad those stats.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now, there is no doubt he likes to pad his stats, that is where the competitor part comes in, he wants to be know as the best and he's counting on stats to back that up, thus he never allows himself to be pulled from a blow out, need to keep padding those stats. Now that may be true of others, but they don't have the same pull or drive to pad those stats.

He ALWAYS gets pulled from blowouts and sat out the final 2 games of a season after they had wrapped up home field advantage. Come on now.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember we were 14-0 and leading at halftime against the Jets. Every starter got pulled and we ended up losing the game. Us Colts fans will never forget that.....the chance at a perfect season. But then again who wants to be Brady and the Pats and go 18-1? And to make matters worse, lose to Eli! Hahahaha

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we be honest for a minute? Brady has put up stats, won games, and temporarily broke records, but he hasn't won a "ring" in over a decade. Is it because he's not as good at what he once was?

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm dumb? I didn't purposely "tank" to get a QB I never got to draft, coach, or play with.....Oh Christ, you are that dumbď lol

Yeah, it's dumb to say that the Colts tanked for Luck. People fighting for their jobs aren't going to intentionally lose games to get a player they won't be around for. The Colts just got really lucky to go from Manning to Luck.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we be honest for a minute? Brady has put up stats, won games, and temporarily broke records, but he hasn't won a "ring" in over a decade. Is it because he's not as good at what he once was?

Pats fans think Brady was better in 2001 than 2007.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans think Brady was better in 2001 than 2007.

Pats fans aren't dumb.....they know Brady is 10x the QB now than when he was winning Super Bowls. I just enjoy using theirb massive inferiority complex against them. 3>>>>>>> 1

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we keep talking about the past and not present ,. Broncos should hoist the Lomabardi this year, having top #2 D, top 1 # with the best receiving corp maybe ever ( 4 studs) and Peyton as their general,lets see how it plays out t. Denver will prob have HFA throughout the playoffs, so theirs to lose

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then you have nothing in response to my post.

I understand.
I gave you all the education I thought you could handle in one sitting, Hammer. Next time I'll be sure to scale down the lesson plan so you can keep up. :suds:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we keep talking about the past and not present ,. Broncos should hoist the Lomabardi this year, having top #2 D, top 1 # with the best receiving corp maybe ever ( 4 studs) and Peyton as their general,lets see how it plays out t. Denver will prob have HFA throughout the playoffs, so theirs to lose
What is shocking is that with that incredible defense, best in the history of football offense and a cream puff ACF West schedule they have even lost a game. There is no reason that the Broncos should have lost 1 game, let alone 2 and I'm sure Peyton has been reminding his teammates that it is all THEIR fault.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is shocking is that with that incredible defense, best in the history of football offense and a cream puff ACF West schedule they have even lost a game. There is no reason that the Broncos should have lost 1 game, let alone 2 and I'm sure Peyton has been reminding his teammates that it is all THEIR fault.

" I'm just trying to be a good teammate here but"