• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pethetic!

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor offensive line play, stupid pentalties and a QB who is in Marc Bulger mode now. I knew we were in trouble when we didn't take advantage of the Alec Olgletree INT. What was Kenny Britt thinking? We already had positive yardage on the play, no need to commit that personal foul. Then, we take a sack and come away with zero points. It's schit like this that causes us to lose football games. The coaches can't go out and play the game. It's all on the players and how bad they want to win. This team has no heart and that's why they are 3-6, plain and simple! :doh:

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos @ Rams (not the official game thread)

I am getting this out of the way early as I don't wanna think about Ram football until Sunday morning. I live in Denver and am having a big gathering this weekend at my house with my buddies who all are HUGE Bronco fans. Why, I have absolutely NO idea. This one is gonna be ugly. Peyton Manning will throw 6 TD's to tie Big Ben and Aaron Rodgers and the Rams will get crushed at home, AGAIN!

Broncos- 49
Rams- 20

:bawling:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the penalty was on Kendricks, and it actually was a good block, but by the rules, he did hit him with his helmet?
I also thought that was the turning point in the game, we score there and we are up by at least a score, if not two, and then that Stanton TD only ties us at best!

Anyway, I hope you don't have any real Aholes as friends, because yes it should be ugly this week. But do as I always do, I just say, you can give me as much crap as you want, I had nothing to do with them winning or losing, just like the Denver fans have nothing to do with Denver winning. And if they want to throw shit have at it, big deal you beat a team you are suppose to beat, bottom line is we are not very good!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, my girlfriend is a Denver fan, also a Cub fan. Being a Dodger fan we always bet when our teams play against each other. Being the perv that I am, it's usually a sexual bet, so even when my team loses, I still win:suds:
As Charlie would say "Winning"

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks smed on the clarification. I meant to say Lance, but was thinking about something else while typing.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, my girlfriend is a Denver fan, also a Cub fan. Being a Dodger fan we always bet when our teams play against each other. Being the perv that I am, it's usually a sexual bet, so even when my team loses, I still win:suds:

So if the Rams win, you get laid? If the Broncos win, you get nothing?

Sorry buddy, it looks as if you will get nothing!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if the Rams win, you get laid? If the Broncos win, you get nothing?

Sorry buddy, it looks as if you will get nothing!

Actually if Rams win, I get head, if Denver wins she does, either way I win.

And actually I've got a keeper, I get it whenever, whatever.

Again, "winning"

And seriously I'm not bragging, I will be 59 this December, I'm not all that, but she is 33 and for some reason that I will never get, likes me, and it's not like I'm rich, and she isn't Hugh or gross, she is "cute"
I don't get why she is with me, but I'm putting up with it.

Go Rams, or Broncos, preferably go Rams!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed55, I'd say you have a really good situation going. Sometimes too much analysis can lead to trouble. Sometimes a little acceptance of the gifts we receive in life goes a long way to life enjoyment. So, as you stated, you always win in this case.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And actually I've got a keeper, I get it whenever, whatever.

Again, "winning"

And seriously I'm not bragging, I will be 59 this December, I'm not all that, but she is 33 and for some reason that I will never get, likes me, and it's not like I'm rich, and she isn't Hugh or gross, she is "cute"
I don't get why she is with me, but I'm putting up with it.

Go Rams, or Broncos, preferably go Rams!

Enjoy brother. Glad to have you with us..

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like she's got quite the scam going. :pound:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like she's got quite the scam going. :pound:

You know what, you're right, I think I might be getting used! I feel so cheap!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's a good scam to have Smed, hell if im not married by that time I'm 59 I hope i can pull me 33 yr old. No old hags with old hag boobies!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting this out of the way early as I don't wanna think about Ram football until Sunday morning. I live in Denver and am having a big gathering this weekend at my house with my buddies who all are HUGE Bronco fans. Why, I have absolutely NO idea. This one is gonna be ugly. Peyton Manning will throw 6 TD's to tie Big Ben and Aaron Rodgers and the Rams will get crushed at home, AGAIN!

Broncos- 49
Rams- 20

:bawling:

So Teb, how this weekend go for you?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WINNING!

It's a beautiful thing:suds:

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WINNING!

It's a beautiful thing:suds:

I would love to have been at Teb's football gathering. I'm guessing he was all alone by mid-4th quarter.