• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Perrish Cox

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're picking him just for depth unless they want to use Lane exclusively as a ST stud.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Cox is going to be replacing Browner and Thurmand.

Seattle Seahawks to add Perrish Cox - ESPN

I thought Perrish was very good at OSU, especially in the return game w/ deceptive speed, but was a big time trouble maker. He's been a cb disappointment but has some raw ability.

With BB and WT3 being suspended, it's plausible that we'll sign Perrish and try to sign Antoine, too.

We'll be fine. It's all about DangeRuss.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats going on with tharold simon? isnt he eligible to come back and play on the team?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats going on with tharold simon? isnt he eligible to come back and play on the team?

IDK, but if we are looking to a 5th rounder that has never even practiced at the NFL level to come in and play things are bleaker than I thought.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like this is just a depth move… Max is stepping in… I"m excited to watch Max because he's a player i've been extremely impressed with for a while now…

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like this is just a depth move… Max is stepping in… I"m excited to watch Max because he's a player i've been extremely impressed with for a while now…

I agree with you Boogie, and decided to post here rather than the Niners page; though I saw your similar post there as well. Maxwell is solid, and I think will do just fine manning opposite Sherm. Cox seems like someone that the Niners fans liked, even in signing with the Hawks. He should fit right in with his physical play in the Nickel, and with any luck we can add Winfield as well. Either way, good depth move by the Hawks. This team can't be stopped, they can only hope to contain em'!!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI: Perrish Cox has been assigned the #30 for his Seahawks jersey and officially added to the 53 man roster. So there you go. Done deal.

Louis Riddick at ESPN: "Really liked his preseason tape; very skilled press-man player. Good fit for what they (Seahawks) do."

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well..........all of the interest for nothing. Perrish Cox has been released, and DeShawn Shead has been activated to the roster. News came out late last night that the Browner situation may have a complicated twist, and it's possible that he beats the 1-year suspension. If that is the case, it would make sense that we only go with one CB addition to fill Thurmond's absence with the hopes that BB is able to return. Either way, yet another weird bye week for the Hawks.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you notice the Cox thread on the 9er board. StuporTroll morphed it into a "Everyone hates Pete Carroll thread" and how Cox is a rapist and it figures we would go after him.

I mentioned a day ago that Shead would get a shot. We have Maxwell and Lane, we will be ok.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching staff obvious saw something they didn't like… That was quick…

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you notice the Cox thread on the 9er board. StuporTroll morphed it into a "Everyone hates Pete Carroll thread" and how Cox is a rapist and it figures we would go after him.

Yeah, whatever makes them feel better. I love how they post these random snidbits of Pete on the sideline, and turn it into how he is smug. Who even cares? They have enough to talk about with the Niners on the bubble, and should care less about what the Hawks are doing up north. It's not like they are going to catch em'.

Cox's release may be a precursor to either BB winning his appeal or Winfield deciding to come back. Either way, I don't see anyone but one of those two coming back, at which point makes me happier than having Cox fill the roll. I guess it's standby for now.........

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mentioned a day ago that Shead would get a shot. We have Maxwell and Lane, we will be ok.

Man Stupor really has a hard on for Carroll and the Seahawks.

I'm sure that fool has a ban coming soon though which will ruin his sad life of attacking fans across the NFL. He's already pissing off the mods on the general board with his idiocy and pussy drama antics.

Edit: Yep he was banned from the general board. :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure that fool has a ban coming soon though which will ruin his sad life of attacking fans across the NFL. He's already pissing off the mods on the general board with his idiocy and pussy drama antics.

Funny yes, it is sad though, the guy tries his hardest too piss us off, but his relentless trolling has made him a TrainWreck. So sad. Was he really banned from the GB? I want him back, he is fun to debate, because it is easy. Sad, BUT true.:lol::rollseyes:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guy's make of this ? I figured Cox wasn't gonna be starting, but for depth I thought for sure they'd keep him… I"m wondering if the Browner suspension has been brought into question in the appeal OR there just really high on someone in there depth chart… Interterestinbg move to sign a guy and say bye bye the next day…. Was he that bad ?

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guy's make of this ? I figured Cox wasn't gonna be starting, but for depth I thought for sure they'd keep him… I"m wondering if the Browner suspension has been brought into question in the appeal OR there just really high on someone in there depth chart… Interterestinbg move to sign a guy and say bye bye the next day…. Was he that bad ?

I know that I trust PC and JS.

Go Hawks.:agree:

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny yes, it is sad though, the guy tries his hardest too piss us off, but his relentless trolling has made him a TrainWreck. So sad. Was he really banned from the GB? I want him back, he is fun to debate, because it is easy. Sad, BUT true.:lol::rollseyes:

See the last couple of pages from the Walter Thurmond thread on the general board.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The weird thing about him is that when he's mellow or not bashing the Seahawks or whoever he actually adds some good commentary. But for whatever reason he has it in for Seattle in general and does nothing but lob insults at everything about us. I don't see what anyone could get out of that but he seems to enjoy it.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was under the impression that Browner's appeal had already been heard and denied. This whole thing just gets more confusing by the hour.