• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Per carl2680 the heats lebron, bosh and wade will stay together

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, once Lebron is off the board, Free Agency will truly begin.

Poor Cavs fans.

Even when they win *Kyrie*, they still lose *Lebron*.

I can't believe some of them actually believed he was coming back...lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, once Lebron is off the board, Free Agency will truly begin.

Poor Cavs fans.

Even when they win *Kyrie*, they still lose *Lebron*.

I can't believe some of them actually believed he was coming back...lol

Anytime you think that is/was a viable option, please re -read Gilberts rant :nod:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sources say otherwise.

Turnip should be requesting a SportsHoopla name change any day now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true yet, but I expected it from the beginning. Lebron will go back to the Cavs in a couple years when you are hopefully more experinced and not so young.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im glad to see Wade/Bosh say they will resign. Just have to wonder why LBJ demands that Riley upgrades the roster at every position and then opts out and demands a max contract. Kind of leaves his hands tied. Even with Wade/Bosh taking serious paycuts just to keep him.

LBJ asking for a 1-2 year Max contract, why not just opt in? wouldnt it have been the same thing? Opting out only made sense if you were going to take less.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've seen the Heat at their worst, average, and best.
I'm going nowhere, regardless of whose on the roster.

So, how about telling us what your "source" says before something actually happens?
You aren't naming names. No harm no foul.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im glad to see Wade/Bosh say they will resign. Just have to wonder why LBJ demands that Riley upgrades the roster at every position and then opts out and demands a max contract. Kind of leaves his hands tied. Even with Wade/Bosh taking serious paycuts just to keep him.

LBJ asking for a 1-2 year Max contract, why not just opt in? wouldnt it have been the same thing? Opting out only made sense if you were going to take less.

He would have lost all leverage had he opted in.
Then he's trusting Riley/Wade/Bosh vs forcing the action

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you ACTUALLY implying that he's going to the Cavs??:laugh3::laugh3:

Funny thing is, if he did leave, I would hope he goes there.
I just don't ever envision it after Gilberts rant.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you ACTUALLY implying that he's going to the Cavs??:laugh3::laugh3:

Funny thing is, if he did leave, I would hope he goes there.
I just don't ever envision it after Gilberts rant.

I think he will.

When he is 36, broken and on his farewell tour:L.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

take less / more guaranteed for longer term. Wade seemed done, had no jump, no speed in the playoffs, he had 2 years 45 left. Now he might take 4 or 5/60 to get another 15 million guaranteed, even though it takes 3 more years to get there. Remember, birds rights, you can pay your own guy more money. James and Bosh were other peoples players before.

Bosh on the other hand, I could see Miami letting him walk and chasing carmello.

Lebron was able to blame the supporting cast for the decimation in San Antonio, now wade and bosh will look like monks for taking less and leroy still couldnt guard everybody.

Big three of James, Wade and Anthony would strike fear again.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take less / more guaranteed for longer term. Wade seemed done, had no jump, no speed in the playoffs, he had 2 years 45 left. Now he might take 4 or 5/60 to get another 15 million guaranteed, even though it takes 3 more years to get there. Remember, birds rights, you can pay your own guy more money. James and Bosh were other peoples players before.

Bosh on the other hand, I could see Miami letting him walk and chasing carmello.

Lebron was able to blame the supporting cast for the decimation in San Antonio, now wade and bosh will look like monks for taking less and leroy still couldnt guard everybody.

Big three of James, Wade and Anthony would strike fear again.

I really think they should focus on a big.

Pau, Blatche, Gortat, Hawes, Frye....in that order.

After landing a big, maybe target a guy like Pierce, who would be a huge hypocrite after all the grief he gave Ray Allen, or take a flyer on a guy like Evan Turner who totally DESTROYED his market those last few months in Indy.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he will.

When he is 36, broken and on his farewell tour:L.

Besides the obvious with Gilbert, if he went back there now, in his prime, and never won........can you even imagine...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After landing a big, maybe target a guy like Pierce, who would be a huge hypocrite after all the grief he gave Ray Allen, or take a flyer on a guy like Evan Turner who totally DESTROYED his market those last few months in Indy.

Evan Turner has no market value, but he is a very poor fit. They need shooters who can stretch the defense for LeBron, not more driving wings that can't shoot.

I think Hawes would be perfect, Pau would be good if cheap enough and Frye is another excellent fit.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Heat need a big, 1st, then an above avg wing player or 2.
Sure, a nice PG would also be swell, but they can only do so much.

I don't think we need or want Pierce.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He wanted some more time to see what Riley would do before making his decision.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No trust?!? Thought the Heat were all one big happy family?

1. As far as trusting Wade/Bosh, I have no idea what was discussed, but to convince any human to opt out of 40M is hopeful at best. Riley got it done , so obviously there is that trust.

2. As far as James trusting Riley, there is zero doubt that Riley won't attempt to do whatever he promised James. Attempting and succeeding are 2 different things though. That is the trust I meant. The trust to 100% get it done. Make sense?
James had no risk in opting out. He would have been foolish not to, under any circumstance.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I don't get is why opt out for leverage...only to take the max? That only works if Bosh and Wade is taking like 10 mil. or so. Not gonna be a good look if he takes the max, and Bosh/Wade wants to get 14 or 15 mil

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. As far as trusting Wade/Bosh, I have no idea what was discussed, but to convince any human to opt out of 40M is hopeful at best. Riley got it done , so obviously there is that trust.

2. As far as James trusting Riley, there is zero doubt that Riley won't attempt to do whatever he promised James. Attempting and succeeding are 2 different things though. That is the trust I meant. The trust to 100% get it done. Make sense?
James had no risk in opting out. He would have been foolish not to, under any circumstance.

I was mainly kidding, but that's kind of my point. We've been told that it's all one big lovefest out there in Miami. If that's the case, why did Lebron need to "force" anything?

If the latest reports are true and Lebron really is looking for a 1-2 year deal at max money, why not opt in and trust that Riley/Wade/Bosh will all "do the right thing"?

I do agree though, that it's asking someone to walk away from $40 million is a HUGE ask.