• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pens bringing out the big screen

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for game 5 at Mellon Arena:

Playoff traditions for Penguins fans—the big screen, the whiteout and the “Tailgate on the Terrace” – all will again be on tap when the Pens take on the Ottawa Senators in Game 5 of their first round Stanley Cup playoff series Thursday at 7 p.m. at Mellon Arena.

The Penguins are calling for a whiteout, and each fan entering the game will receive a white t-shirt courtesy of Trib Total Media and a white rally towel compliments of Dairy Queen.

Fans with tickets to the game are also invited to attend the “Tailgate on the Terrace” presented by Trib Total Media from 5-7 p.m. Admission to the open-air concession area located above Gate 3 is free to fans with tickets to the game. Aramark will sell a variety of food and beverages and live entertainment will be provided.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My semi-annual visits to the burgh occur over the holidays and the summer (when my teacher wife has off). I have yet to experience that atmosphere. just lamenting...

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds so cool what they do in Pittsburgh (and Buffalo also). They would never allow that in Boston. Public drinking is very discouraged here.

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That sounds so cool what they do in Pittsburgh (and Buffalo also). They would never allow that in Boston. Public drinking is very discouraged here.

Technically drinking isn't allowed, though it obviously occurs.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically drinking isn't allowed, though it obviously occurs.

I know. I mean Boston wouldn't allow any of it's sports teams to put up a big screen like Pittsburgh and Buffalo.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about NBC disallowing it... What a bunch of pricks