• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State Recruiting 2014

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stole my clever Christmas posting but I was waiting till it was official. You Grinch. I still will be having a Holley Jolly Christmas. I so hope Holley commits.

Sounds like its def him, supposed to make an official announcement tonight.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now, rumors starting to swirl that there may be 2 commits in fold now. The second may be someone we thought was committed to doing the tomahawk chop after he leaves JUCO.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now, rumors starting to swirl that there may be 2 commits in fold now. The second may be someone we thought was committed to doing the tomahawk chop after he leaves JUCO.

You talking about Are? Are & Holley would make my day.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you see CB Lattimore and S Smith going to the same school? I really hope they don't go to OSU which I believe they will. That will be a nasty secondary.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talking about Are? Are & Holley would make my day.

yeah, apparently we were out of it, then it was FSU/PSU with mom pushing PSU....like Joe always said, recruit the mom and you'll get the player

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe recruited the mom, while Sue cooked the pasta for the recruit. It was double trouble and it worked almost all the time until Joe stopped recruiting.

RIP Coach Paterno you are deeply missed.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, one of the kids is a linebacker they loved in summer camps and wanted to see senior film on, Donte Raymond.

Are announcing Wednesday, not sure on him, I'll still say FSU, but mom in our corner apparently.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I heard, Holley was a Penn State lean but his family liked Florida. He's taking his time it appears.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I heard, Holley was a Penn State lean but his family liked Florida. He's taking his time it appears.

You heard wrong then.....at least about the family part and "lean" is putting it very mildly. The twitter account that posted 2 commits is directly linked to PSU staff and everyone in the know says its Holley.

Farrell is covering his tracks for jumping gun and blowing the kids moment

Last edited by a moderator:

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New to the board, but must say I am excited to the way this recruiting class is coming together. Bill is working his magic, and I think within 3 years we will be Big Ten Champs and possibly National. I am just praying Robinson gives us one more year, but if not I think incoming freshman will be fine.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New to the board, but must say I am excited to the way this recruiting class is coming together. Bill is working his magic, and I think within 3 years we will be Big Ten Champs and possibly National. I am just praying Robinson gives us one more year, but if not I think incoming freshman will be fine.

If you are excited about this class, wait till next year. Full allotment of ships and we are in with a TON of bigtime kids. Add to that the bowls coming back (which will happen by September at latest) and 2 more energetic recruiters being added to staff soon, LOOK OUT

As far as AROB, I thought he had one foot out the door already, but as season progressed, he's been back and forth. We'll know soon, he's supposed to decide over Christmas break

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we offically get Holley? I didn't think we had offically, but Holley makes it official= I am not a B&W subscriber, but it def appears like he committed. HUGE Pickup

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we offically get Holley? I didn't think we had offically, but Holley makes it official= I am not a B&W subscriber, but it def appears like he committed. HUGE Pickup

Yeah, he was going to announce last night, but Farrell stole his thunder. He committed yesterday to the staff. He did make an announcement a little while ago

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shawn Boone down to PSU and NC State. Would love to land this kid, big hitter and athletic at the safety spot

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get daily news updates of anything involving PSU football and I saw this last night:
Penn State’s 2014 recruiting class got bigger on Monday.
Rahway (N.J.) linebacker Donte Raymond committed to Penn State. Blue-White Illustrated first reported Raymond’s commitment which is non-binding until he signs a National Letter of Intent.
A 6-foot-1, 205-pound prospect, as listed by Rivals.com, Raymond does not have a star rating and is not ranked by 24/7 Sports or Rivals. A senior for Rahway, Raymond originally committed to Delaware in early November. He attended a camp at Penn State over the summer.

Raymond is the 17th member of the 2014 recruiting class and the third linebacker to give a commitment to the Nittany Lions.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get daily news updates of anything involving PSU football and I saw this last night:
Penn State’s 2014 recruiting class got bigger on Monday.
Rahway (N.J.) linebacker Donte Raymond committed to Penn State. Blue-White Illustrated first reported Raymond’s commitment which is non-binding until he signs a National Letter of Intent.
A 6-foot-1, 205-pound prospect, as listed by Rivals.com, Raymond does not have a star rating and is not ranked by 24/7 Sports or Rivals. A senior for Rahway, Raymond originally committed to Delaware in early November. He attended a camp at Penn State over the summer.

Raymond is the 17th member of the 2014 recruiting class and the third linebacker to give a commitment to the Nittany Lions.

I heard he did very well in summer camps, and soon as they got his senior film they ioffered.

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost out on Kareem, tough lose, but the fact that we were in it goes to show how good our recruiting is doing. Now need to focus on persuading Bookser to come join the best school in PA and its not on the river haha

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost out on Kareem, tough lose, but the fact that we were in it goes to show how good our recruiting is doing. Now need to focus on persuading Bookser to come join the best school in PA and its not on the river haha

They aren't high on bookser and I'd be stunned if he's part of this class. I think he's vastly over rated along with Nicholson. I'd rather pocket that ship for next year and the many monster OL that have them high on list....pettibon, Jenkins, bates, etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill take Bookser today over a maybe monster OT next season.